Developers Congrats Thread ( For Devs encouragement)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MatrixCraft #1 Posted 22 August 2015 - 06:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2857 battles
  • [USAFC] USAFC

So why make this thread??? Well here it is why i started this. My system specs are 4GB RAM with 2.20 GHz armed with shared graphics #Teribblepc with Windows 7 Home basic. The other day i downloaded War Thunder waiting for 3 hours with steam and then i loaded the game it seems normal to about 42- 50 fps in login title and then logged into my WT account and the game froze that too on Ultra low quality and guess what?? I run with 5-20 fps on wot believe it or not it runs wot runs on SD client with 8bit photo quality which i dont care about but it runs! Before the SD client update came out i got 0 kill per match. And today i get about 1-2 kills per match with the Churchill 1. So here is the main point of this thread Developers of Wot you guys are caring and want even low-end pc users to play and i'm happy so don't ruin it for me or other players who still run with low-end pc's in the community and they don't admit it. Don't turn into Gaijin Entertainment i mean i love War thunder and its realism but they don't care about low-end pc users they just want the high-end pc users to have fun. I know what it feels like on the low end pc side but its never just fun with such pc's. However the wot developers are just the best they have done what its really supposed to be to create a game they want all low and high end pc users to play and have fun. Check out the How to increase fps video they made and get to the part when they said "We left one source of light for low graphics, the Sun". And thats what proves this that they have left something for users like me across the community and that what real, good, defined developers should be and Wot developers thanks for the fantastic game you guys have produced and trust me you guys really know the players well! Good luck on future well defined games! And wait wait before people start making this thread negative about War Thunder i wanted to say I'm not saying War Thunder sucks or any negativeness towards the game its real and beautiful but to the fact is that the developers are not much caring at all they never ever mind to read the forums well at all i get the stakes on that but its just they havent help low-end pc users that much only high-end users. But when i get questions on the game i search in google nothing much comes up either not at all helping. And coming to the community they aren't helpful on low-end pc's and they say "For God's sake get a new PC and stop whining!". And thats what i dont like about their community they are rude not all but some are really helpful. Btw ( By the way if you didn't know) if you're a War Thunder player sorry if i say something bad on the Forum community but its just the way i saw it. And sorry for hurting the War Thunder players don't rage here and necro this thread im new to WT and i just cant make it work at all. Anyways Thanks Wot community alot.

Joggaman #2 Posted 23 August 2015 - 01:38 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23626 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

No problem!

And THAT, ladies and nooblemen, is the PERFECT wall of text:P

1ncompetenc3 #3 Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:40 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36897 battles

Paragraphs are your friends. Maybe if you spent more time with your friends, more people would read your thread. As it is I can't even be bothered to skim over it to see if there's any amusingly biting sarcasm to be found.

MeetriX #4 Posted 23 August 2015 - 03:24 AM

Major

• Player
  • 20397 battles

View PostJoggaman, on 23 August 2015 - 01:38 AM, said:

No problem!

And THAT, ladies and nooblemen, is the PERFECT wall of text:P

Not perfect. I see some gaps in the right side.

MatrixCraft #5 Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2857 battles
  • [USAFC] USAFC

Well this thread is for the developers to see the masterpiece of a game for low-end pc users. However sarcasm?? well not too god with that lol:rolleyes:

Plus when i thought i was gonna load war thunder with low end graphics i would have been like :bush:But as you see Ultra low quality comes with no bushes and first of all the game doesn't load lol :P.

1ncompetenc3 #6 Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36897 battles
Huh. I tackled your wall of text out of curiosity, and I'm surprised and amazed someone has something nice to say about WG devs. There's a lot that could be said here but I don't really want to rush you along the road to disillusionment, so enjoy the game while you can I guess. ;)

MatrixCraft #7 Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2857 battles
  • [USAFC] USAFC
Ya i hope WG devs don't change anything cause you never know the game might lose half the players they have! And top of that i like WG devs work the way they scripted it is amazing i dont know will my wish ever come true to play on high quality pc :(. I hope i can!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users