Newbie is looking for clan /UK

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Random_User_2015 #1 Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 141 battles

Hello.

I am looking for a relaxed clan based in the UK. I have low level tanks because I am new, and I can't follow some sort of training-times since I am having a real life too. However, I am ready to have a look in to your clan, if you are interested. I am 22 years old, so I am not looking for some sort of kindergarten.

contact me INGAME.

KKtwenty #2 Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9905 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG

This is not meant to sound harsh or come across dickish, merely some advice.  Personally I would look at reaching out to a training clan, look in the beginners forum section and ask for advice on beginners play, get to know the game and improve.  Try and platoon with people willing to help out beginners and learn.  I would also not expect anyone to chase you INGAME, someone may post or MSG you here but you aren't good enough to warrant being chased I'm afraid.  Unfortunately you will probably not find a clan in this section due to your inexperience (although training clans do look in here occasionally, they tend to be feeder clans to their mains with potentials).

I wish you all the best and please don't take this as negative - merely advice to help you get going.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users