• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Rockas01 #1 Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 25492 battles
  • [DIRE] DIRE

Hey guys,

Talked my friend into world of tanks and like everybody else he got addicted, he is an adult player just have some tier 5s but grinding up and up. Looking for an active clan where he can learn with no pressure,

He is Dutch but is able to speak english and use TS offcourse,

His name: Spitfire_558

Let me know and I will send the word offcourse,

Greetingz,

Rockas01

phsycopathic #2 Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17603 battles
  • [R-A-C] R-A-C

The first 4 k battles are always the hardest for a new player as they get to grips with the game. 

At -FC- we pride ourselves on keeping the fun and mayhem in the game. Playing all vehicles from tier 1-10 as the mood takes us.

There will always be someone who is more than willing to help him along on his grind and will stand by him in defeat as in victory.

If this is any good for him please feel free to check out the clans forums over at http://www.fightcluboutfit.co.uk/

We have a couple of Dutch nationals in our ranks as well so will be able to help with any terminology or idiom that he may come across

Kind regards

Physy

(The posh twit who uses a teapot as a shield)

CaptainJava #3 Posted 24 August 2015 - 10:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5592 battles

Hello, I think for Your Friend's case Rockas, my Clan, Shellshockers would be very ideal We focus mainly around tier 6 and as I understand he is working hard on getting up to tier 6 I think he would be Ideal for us too. We have a large supply of Dutch Nationals, so if he is having any problems with his English, I'm sure they'd be happy to help. Secondly, I shouldn't really mention this, but our clan is coming round to the idea of a Gold reward system for keeping T6 tanks, so when your friend does acquire his Tier 6's he can reap the benefits of this new programme. I have looked at his profile on WoTlabs, and although he hasn't had many battles, or have a high WN8, I'm sure we can teach him the tricks of the trade (sidescraping etc.). Now, the only problem I'm tinking might be that because he's had so little battles he will have some problems with being at the speed we want our players to be, But i'm sure after a few decent platoons and some training exercises we can get him up to our level of play.

Yours Sincerely, 

CaptainJava, Shellshockers EU

P.S. Here is the link to our clan website: www.shellshockers.uk

Kuscka #4 Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11451 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG
PM send

Prince_Hunus #5 Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player