• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

Lowered #1 Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 28442 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

So, what do i see here...

- WG: "Old map was saturated, we creat new map, give smaller clans a way to earn gold."

No. You did NOT. Only thing you did was give larger clans an oportunity to get their hands on a [Edit] more territories.

So, now, there are clans with 10+ lands, farming a LOT of gold, surrounded by another pack of large clans, all splitting their territories in a alliance.

Territories: 

KAZNA 13

FAME 12

OMNI 13

F15 6

G2G 9

NOS 8

LFEW 7

WHYME 7

WHYU 7

5TAR5 7

RSOP 6

99P 6

9-TD 6

WHY 6

XEQTE 6

STRNK 6

WHO 6

(...)

There, tier 10 map is divided. No one get's in.

All the gold is with those clans and on their alliance.

Tier 8:

3XR - 22 provinces!!!! 22!

SATDD 13

KAZNA 13

WORKS 12

BE4ST 11

S3AL 8

IDEAL 8

WIN 7

1PADX 7

MM 7

CR 7

NEVO 7

VIHAR 6

BABA2 6

PIXEL 6

(...)

Tier 6

THES 9

GOD 7

STLT 8

(...)

At tier 6 the gold is sooooo smal it is not even worth the credits wasted in battle...

What do i see here? Alliances taking over the maps, smaller clans do not have a single chance of getting in!

There are some clans making over 13.000 gold per day!!! Are you kidding me??? 13.000 and more!

"Oh, you can bid with influence", they outbid anyone. And there's even sub-clans of theirs in the alliances beeing protected!

Why, WHY is there no limit to the territories? Why are there no boundaries or limits on this crap?! How do you expect this to work if this is impossible to work?

This HAS to change.

Edited by LordAxalon, 28 August 2015 - 07:35 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.

Atrevir #2 Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:26 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 18459 battles
  • [PTS-D] PTS-D
If you can't land on the moshpit that is T6, you're really doing something wrong

Monster95alpha19 #3 Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:43 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35389 battles
  • [TKEA] TKEA

View PostAtrevir, on 24 August 2015 - 11:26 PM, said:

If you can't land on the moshpit that is T6, you're really doing something wrong

its not about landing, but about the fact that its not worth it..

the reason for so many teritories beeing possible, is because there is no more Limitation of Chips and no more Riots.

Also, having a large number of provinces in the Tier 6/8 area was known as a possibilty because a clan that has 40 active members at 8-9 o'clock, can defend 4 provinces at the same time ( which is rare if a zerg alliance doesn't attack )

PinkyDK #4 Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42608 battles
  • [CRY-X] CRY-X

I agree - I bet the distribution of clans and provinces are not as WG was hoping for...

The good clans should be able to have 10+ provinces if they wanted to, but they should want to fight for them against equal clans and they should not be rewarded like crazy for playing like the mafia dividing up territory keeping the younger and inexperienced clans out. The idea was for opening the map up for lots of new clans with less experience.

Carantanien #5 Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:35 AM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 16815 battles
  • [-322-] -322-

I will go full retard as OP.

As a solo player i dont have option to get 10k+ geldz per day.

This HAS to change.

Solo player life matters!

Ares1980 #6 Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25874 battles
  • [TR0II] TR0II

If 3XR is sitting on 22 provinces, why are you not attacking them? They can't possibly defend 22 provinces at once?

But no, you are to busy sitting on the forums complaining that WG doesn't give you free gold to actually learn the mechanics of the game, working with diplomacy and planning attacks.

Take a look at the clans who took provinces from FAME yesterday. WG has given you a perfect opportunity to fight back, but you fail to utilize it.

This clan has taken a tier 10 province from FAME: http://wot-life.com/eu/clan/1-fpl/, but you can't do it?

PinkyDK #7 Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42608 battles
  • [CRY-X] CRY-X

Maybe that clan took a province from 3xR, but if they are alone they will not be able to keep it if the clan wants to take it back.

I have a feeling WG would prefer for the serious farming clans to fight somewhat harder to get the rewards they are currently sitting on.

Telling less experienced clans to come fight you when you have 90+ blue and purple pills players sitting with no threats from other equally strong clans is pretty arrogant and completely ignores the very real problem with big clans not wanting to fight eachother but instead sit on a lot of free and easy income with their friends. It's always easier telling others to organize when you know you're already dug in tight yourself.

arturo112 #8 Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9034 battles
The new map encourages holding land, and if you're an active clan, you don't even have to be particularly good to make 2k gold per day if you just go aggressive on t6. The new map does give smaller clans a chance for gold; look at the tier 6 map now, do you think that all the clans on there could have been on the previous global map? And if the gold isn't worth it in your opinion, then don't do CW, simple as that. The good players should be making more gold, in the same way that good sports teams win more games and make more money etc.

Jimbodiah #9 Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:17 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 9850 battles
  • [HOFF] HOFF
WG, working as intended.

dopi0815 #10 Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:18 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 17101 battles
  • [42NR] 42NR

BoooHoooo....

Since the new map came out, i see a lot of "small"/"bad"/"whatever" clans whining about these big bad evil top-clans and how the new map is even worse than the old one...

Here are a few simple facts:

1: if you put more effort into it, you deserve more

2: you wanted t6 and t8 CW, you got it... now be happy, learn from it and start working your way up until you can compete in t10 to make more gold

3: don't complain about the fact bigger "topclans" don't fight each other... it's your own fault (you as in lower/worse clans)

with the new bidding mechanic, it's maddeningly easy to just spam a topclan with 5-10 fights at the same time... that would sometimes require over 100 ppl online rdy to fight...

Since the clans still try to provide for their members, you see an increasing ammount of diplomacy just to protect and hold land... nobody can actually afford a "top-clan"-war if it's avoidable, because they have most of their ressources into defending

4: Stop playing CW for Gold... It makes you having insanely high targets and standards you cannot meet yet. In germany there's a word called "Lehrgeld" with means basically you have to pay to learn.

so just go for t6 CW and see what you can actually do there... maybe then you can start thinking bigger :)

When i started playing CW the gold you got was hardly enough for golshells (only for gold!) and prem-consumables (only for gold!) 90% of the clans played it for the competitive and tactical gameplay (+ e-pen :P )

Edited by dopi0815, 25 August 2015 - 03:21 PM.

PinkyDK #11 Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42608 battles
  • [CRY-X] CRY-X

WG are trying to create a map with more players connecting to the game and puts in more provinces and bigger gold rewards.

Big clans deserve to get lots of provinces and plenty gold - but only if they earn it... Currently many of the hi-level clans are not earning their gold but just sit there back to back with other strong clans without any reasons to feel threatened..

Personally I dont care much about gold or provinces- but I care about getting a system where the best clans get the best rewards because they take the best areas from other good clans.

The big clans are not doing anything wrong as they are just using the system, but if we want an interesting system with new blood entering the gameplay instead of the old 2% WG need to change things.

If clans just want easy fights and split most of the gold without any effort we can just continue and do nothing like with the current mafia diplomacy...

Ares1980 #12 Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25874 battles
  • [TR0II] TR0II

I was previously on this clan:

http://wot-life.com/eu/clan/nasa/

Back then I never considered playing CW. It was to much effort playing landings all night just to be beat på by the land owner in the finals, and it was only tier 10.. Now you have the possibility of auctions and tier 8/6 battles, giving you more opportunities than we had before. If I had been in the old clan I would have allied myself with other clans, played SH to farm influence and raided provinces in between.

Point is: Wargaming has tried to give you means to fight back, but you accept no less than free gold. The chance to land on the map has increased exponentially, yes you may not be able to hold the province for an extended period of time, but some gold is better than no gold.

And the big clans will always find ways to farm gold no matter what WG does.

RaeudigerRonny #13 Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:50 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26100 battles

Why do you care if "Top-Clans" fight other "Top-Clans"? What has that to do with your own CW-Experience and your Performance on the map? 

Stop beeing jealous and just look for an area where there is some place for you. If you cannot find such a place, well then i have bad news for you which are not including any other clans but yourself...

dopi0815 #14 Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 17101 battles
  • [42NR] 42NR

See, the problem is, that you one see what's happening on the map and nothing more....

a lot of the top clans have more than enough battles to fight each and every evening due to that stupid bidding mechanic... Some topclans fight double and triple the battles they had to fight on the old map

an additional war between topclans would wipe them cause no clan has the ressources for that...

also: if you don't like it, go to t6 and t8 and have a "real" competition

Edited by dopi0815, 25 August 2015 - 03:52 PM.

Yvariel #15 Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:18 PM

Private

• Clan Commander
  • 16965 battles
  • [-TAV-] -TAV-

View PostPinkyDK, on 25 August 2015 - 02:46 PM, said:

WG are trying to create a map with more players connecting to the game and puts in more provinces and bigger gold rewards.

Big clans deserve to get lots of provinces and plenty gold - but only if they earn it... Currently many of the hi-level clans are not earning their gold but just sit there back to back with other strong clans without any reasons to feel threatened..

Personally I dont care much about gold or provinces- but I care about getting a system where the best clans get the best rewards because they take the best areas from other good clans.

The big clans are not doing anything wrong as they are just using the system, but if we want an interesting system with new blood entering the gameplay instead of the old 2% WG need to change things.

If clans just want easy fights and split most of the gold without any effort we can just continue and do nothing like with the current mafia diplomacy...

I think you said it right, I agree with you.
It's not that we can't fight in the new map, because we can and we did already and we will keep fighting.
The point here is that we don't want to be fighting in tier 6, we want to fight at tier 10 with a fair system, we don't want to go to tier 6 just because that's the front for smaller clans or just because we want some gold. We want to fight at tier 10 like in the old map, get provinces, fight for them and lose them if we encounter better clans, like all the clans did in the old map. There’s more opportunities in the new map, but exploiting those opportunities and not fighting for the absurd amount of gold some clans are doing it’s really not a fair system.
Of course the players of those big clans don’t have nothing to complain about, some are not even playing and are getting gold, so it’s working fine for them and the excuse is always the better clans deserve the better rewards (agreed, if there is an actual effort), but I believe there is smaller clans fighting harder then them and the reward is to get one lousy province that it’s better not to improve because the probability of losing it the next day it’s big.
There’s a way to sabotage the overpowered map control of those big clans, it’s getting many smaller clans to join in an alliance and bid in all the provinces of a bigger clan, I believe there’s no way a clan can defend all provinces. So if some smaller clans want to exploit the system to, fell free to send me a private message!

H4NI #16 Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:19 PM

Major

• Player
  • 41267 battles
looks like we need special olympics global map 3.0

Coldius #17 Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9414 battles
  • [SALTY] SALTY

I think you are underestimating the time some of the top clans put into the whole global map thing. Obviously some of the good clans will work together to make as much gold as possible for their players. The only reason you have difficulty staying on the map or even landing on the map is because you're not good enough or don't have 3 to 4 teams at the same time like some of the top clans do.

Tier 8 and Tier 6 is where you are supposed to be when you're not good enough to be on the tier 10 map. Though you are always free to try and land on any of the top clans, ofcourse the ones with like 10+ provinces wont be able to defend all of them but the ones with only 6 provinces will be able to since they're working together with the clans right next to them to get delays.

Pachycondyla #18 Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 43192 battles

View PostH4NI, on 25 August 2015 - 04:19 PM, said:

looks like we need special olympics global map 3.0

Spoiler

Dr_Zap #19 Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:29 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 56996 battles
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA

View PostYvariel, on 25 August 2015 - 04:18 PM, said:

I think you said it right, I agree with you.
It's not that we can't fight in the new map, because we can and we did already and we will keep fighting.
The point here is that we don't want to be fighting in tier 6, we want to fight at tier 10 with a fair system, we don't want to go to tier 6 just because that's the front for smaller clans or just because we want some gold. We want to fight at tier 10 like in the old map, get provinces, fight for them and lose them if we encounter better clans, like all the clans did in the old map. There’s more opportunities in the new map, but exploiting those opportunities and not fighting for the absurd amount of gold some clans are doing it’s really not a fair system.
Of course the players of those big clans don’t have nothing to complain about, some are not even playing and are getting gold, so it’s working fine for them and the excuse is always the better clans deserve the better rewards (agreed, if there is an actual effort), but I believe there is smaller clans fighting harder then them and the reward is to get one lousy province that it’s better not to improve because the probability of losing it the next day it’s big.
There’s a way to sabotage the overpowered map control of those big clans, it’s getting many smaller clans to join in an alliance and bid in all the provinces of a bigger clan, I believe there’s no way a clan can defend all provinces. So if some smaller clans want to exploit the system to, fell free to send me a private message!

And what happens next is you will lose those provinces the next day. Your SH will get ransacked over and over again till you drop to tier IV and your influence is spend. So back tot tier X skirmishes where those same top clans are fighting. Win some, lose some gain influence and try again. Point is it is a circel you cant break unless you get better and not only try to trick yourself onto the map, but actually succesfully fight to stay on the map.

Evil_Mungo #20 Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:36 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Clan Commander
  • 28225 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Yay, we made the list!

Do we get a reward?  Gold, maybe?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users