My Opinion of the Japanese Hvy tanks.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Light_vs_Darkness #1 Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 811 battles
  • [GHLF] GHLF
I have done some testing and they all seem to be serious heavy hitters but at low Tiers have useless armor. I tested the Tier II in a controlled Training battle that simulated it like it was in a nearly "normal" WoTs Pub battle with my friends. We loaded mainly Credit rounds and low amount of gold. The Tier 2 to 4 was rather support tanks with kick, the Tier 3 has the 47mm that can 81mm of armor, being off the Chi-Ha it means you can replace the 70mm Derp with a AT gun but at Tier 4 you go back to only derp guns. After Tier 4 you get Giant Metal Arty Magnets. they play like KV series that got fat. but well angled they can be very hard to kill. HEAT is almost useless as the sides are almost all Spaced armor and others the sides is all Spaced armor, so these Landships must be dealt with because they start mounting some giant hard hitting guns that can make a 3rd or 4th of your HP vanish in a single shot. The tanks go from Support to being a Team's "Capitol ship"  you go from Support to the one needing Support to bring your massive guns to target. Some players say they suck but that is their preference. to me, they seem to be very dangerous. in the right hands.

TwoPointsOfInterest #2 Posted 27 August 2015 - 11:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5146 battles
You can do t2-4 in an evening with reserves and a toon, no one really cares about those tanks

Light_vs_Darkness #3 Posted 27 August 2015 - 11:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 811 battles
  • [GHLF] GHLF

View PostToxic_Toast, on 27 August 2015 - 11:20 PM, said:

You can do t2-4 in an evening with reserves and a toon, no one really cares about those tanks

well good thing I gave a rundown of the Tier 5 and up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users