Jump to content


1300 wn8 and 52% wins with 2000 wn8 recent and 54% wins looking for active CW and SH clan


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

nattalex #1 Posted 29 August 2015 - 08:11 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16716 battles
  • 15
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    08-05-2014

Hi there,

I am nattalex and I have over 1300 wn8 with ~2000 wn8 in the last 1k games with 52% wins and 54% recent. I am active ATLEAST 4 days a week if not 7 and I am looking for a clan that are active in tier 6-8 CW and SH. I have multiple applicable tanks for both these tiers and have the t-54 and lorraine to grind for those SH worthy tier 10s :) so yea...any offers?

Thanks for reading

-nattalex

 



jamesdun #2 Posted 29 August 2015 - 08:24 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23401 battles
  • 171
  • [TB-] TB-
  • Member since:
    03-26-2013
Are you by any chance a friend of biglo ??

nattalex #3 Posted 29 August 2015 - 08:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16716 battles
  • 15
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    08-05-2014
Yea xD why?

jamesdun #4 Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23401 battles
  • 171
  • [TB-] TB-
  • Member since:
    03-26-2013

View Postnattalex, on 29 August 2015 - 07:35 PM, said:

Yea xD why?

Well Biglo has been in BURR_ for a while now and is completely involved and enjoys it ask him if ya want 

Anyway I will get on to posting something now

 

I am jamesdun Commander of the old BURR and Deputy of BURR_

 

Your WN8 is perfect and above what we want but before you judge, BURR is about taking the Average/below average players and beating the unicums with them  biglo himself  has been one of those players and can verify that we regularly beat players way above our WN8 and love doing it.

 
We do T6 clan wars and don't intend to move to T8 because we don't want to get completely smashed to the moon by unicums sealclubbing. Plus we  have not developed tactics for T8 yet.

So if you have multiple stronghold or CW tanks that is perfect Barbecue then we have a good selection of tactics to use which is always a bonus

 

Biglo told me that you commanded one of our clan wars I am interested in that as I was  not there but I am happy to train you if you are willing to learn how to command (currently training player : Naranthor)

 

 

Anyway what we can offer you

- T6 Clan wars

- T6 strongholds

- A teamspeak 3 server

- A forum

- Platoons

- Team battle 

- Vacancies 

- A YouTube channel

and much Much more

 

If you need any more inform contact me in game (or Biglo)

 

or visit

Our Website: http://burrclan.co.uk/

Our Recreutment post: http://forum.worldof...3#entry11238143

 

Jamesdun Deputy of BURR_ 

 

 



nattalex #5 Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16716 battles
  • 15
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    08-05-2014
Well I will talk to biglo and see what other offers I get but u r definitely on the list :) lol

TsundereWaffle #6 Posted 29 August 2015 - 10:12 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27233 battles
  • 11,063
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

Perhaps you could give a look at ARKT?

We play Tier 8 CW and SH every evening



Rockas01 #7 Posted 30 August 2015 - 06:26 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 25492 battles
  • 442
  • [DIRE] DIRE
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011

If choice is not definate u are welcome in Z-R, got land on the tier 10 global map, doing lots of sh and having great fun,

If interested let me know



nattalex #8 Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:24 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16716 battles
  • 15
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    08-05-2014
Bump-still willing to look 

BushOpieOP #9 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:06 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9763 battles
  • 303
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014
bump

BushOpieOP #10 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:07 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9763 battles
  • 303
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014
bump

View PostEmpireOne, on 05 September 2015 - 11:06 PM, said:

bump

 



Magical_Unicorn_Dildo #11 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:07 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16473 battles
  • 512
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013

View Postnattalex, on 29 August 2015 - 07:11 PM, said:

Hi there,

I am nattalex and I have over 1300 wn8 with ~2000 wn8 in the last 1k games with 52% wins and 54% recent. I am active ATLEAST 4 days a week if not 7 and I am looking for a clan that are active in tier 6-8 CW and SH. I have multiple applicable tanks for both these tiers and have the t-54 and lorraine to grind for those SH worthy tier 10s :) so yea...any offers?

Thanks for reading

-nattalex

 

 

View Postnattalex, on 05 September 2015 - 07:24 PM, said:

Bump-still willing to look 

 

View PostRockas01, on 30 August 2015 - 05:26 PM, said:

If choice is not definate u are welcome in Z-R, got land on the tier 10 global map, doing lots of sh and having great fun,

If interested let me know

 

View PostWafflePanzer, on 29 August 2015 - 09:12 PM, said:

Perhaps you could give a look at ARKT?

We play Tier 8 CW and SH every evening

 

View Postnattalex, on 29 August 2015 - 08:43 PM, said:

Well I will talk to biglo and see what other offers I get but u r definitely on the list :) lol

 

View Postjamesdun, on 29 August 2015 - 08:37 PM, said:

Well Biglo has been in BURR_ for a while now and is completely involved and enjoys it ask him if ya want 

Anyway I will get on to posting something now

 

I am jamesdun Commander of the old BURR and Deputy of BURR_

 

Your WN8 is perfect and above what we want but before you judge, BURR is about taking the Average/below average players and beating the unicums with them  biglo himself  has been one of those players and can verify that we regularly beat players way above our WN8 and love doing it.

 
We do T6 clan wars and don't intend to move to T8 because we don't want to get completely smashed to the moon by unicums sealclubbing. Plus we  have not developed tactics for T8 yet.

So if you have multiple stronghold or CW tanks that is perfect Barbecue then we have a good selection of tactics to use which is always a bonus

 

Biglo told me that you commanded one of our clan wars I am interested in that as I was  not there but I am happy to train you if you are willing to learn how to command (currently training player : Naranthor)

 

 

Anyway what we can offer you

- T6 Clan wars

- T6 strongholds

- A teamspeak 3 server

- A forum

- Platoons

- Team battle 

- Vacancies 

- A YouTube channel

and much Much more

 

If you need any more inform contact me in game (or Biglo)

 

or visit

Our Website: http://burrclan.co.uk/

Our Recreutment post: http://forum.worldof...3#entry11238143

 

Jamesdun Deputy of BURR_ 

 

 

 

Bumpu desu desu

BushOpieOP #12 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:08 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9763 battles
  • 303
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

View PostEmpireOne, on 05 September 2015 - 11:07 PM, said:

bump

 

 

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Magical_Unicorn_Dildo #13 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16473 battles
  • 512
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013

#Bump

 



BushOpieOP #14 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:08 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9763 battles
  • 303
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

View Postjamesdun, on 29 August 2015 - 09:37 PM, said:

Well Biglo has been in BURR_ for a while now and is completely involved and enjoys it ask him if ya want 

Anyway I will get on to posting something now

 

I am jamesdun Commander of the old BURR and Deputy of BURR_

 

Your WN8 is perfect and above what we want but before you judge, BURR is about taking the Average/below average players and beating the unicums with them  biglo himself  has been one of those players and can verify that we regularly beat players way above our WN8 and love doing it.

 
We do T6 clan wars and don't intend to move to T8 because we don't want to get completely smashed to the moon by unicums sealclubbing. Plus we  have not developed tactics for T8 yet.

So if you have multiple stronghold or CW tanks that is perfect Barbecue then we have a good selection of tactics to use which is always a bonus

 

Biglo told me that you commanded one of our clan wars I am interested in that as I was  not there but I am happy to train you if you are willing to learn how to command (currently training player : Naranthor)

 

 

Anyway what we can offer you

- T6 Clan wars

- T6 strongholds

- A teamspeak 3 server

- A forum

- Platoons

- Team battle 

- Vacancies 

- A YouTube channel

and much Much more

 

If you need any more inform contact me in game (or Biglo)

 

or visit

Our Website: http://burrclan.co.uk/

Our Recreutment post: http://forum.worldof...3#entry11238143

 

Jamesdun Deputy of BURR_ 

 

 

 bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump



Magical_Unicorn_Dildo #15 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16473 battles
  • 512
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013
bump

Edited by TreeMolester, 05 September 2015 - 11:11 PM.


BushOpieOP #16 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:10 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9763 battles
  • 303
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

View PostEmpireOne, on 05 September 2015 - 11:08 PM, said:

 bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

 http://postimg.org/image/ugk6yn5fr/



BushOpieOP #17 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:11 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9763 battles
  • 303
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

View PostEmpireOne, on 05 September 2015 - 11:10 PM, said:

 

http://postimg.org/i...mage/ugk6yn5fr/

Magical_Unicorn_Dildo #18 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:12 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16473 battles
  • 512
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013

View PostEmpireOne, on 05 September 2015 - 10:11 PM, said:

 

Quality bump tbh fam

BushOpieOP #19 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:12 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9763 battles
  • 303
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014
FHRITP FHRITP FHRITP FHRITP FHRITP FHRITP FHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITPFHRITP

View PostEmpireOne, on 05 September 2015 - 11:10 PM, said:

 



BushOpieOP #20 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:13 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9763 battles
  • 303
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

http://wot-life.com/...One-523666366/ 

 

 

 

 

wow amaze many fame such omni






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users