Jump to content


yet another stats site: www.wotzilla.com

statistics stats clan player activity progress overview graphs diagrams wn8

  • Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

aydie #221 Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10359 battles
  • 877
  • Member since:
    02-25-2012

View Postloulaki, on 18 September 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

keep the good work ! For me its the best statistics site !

 

thx, I'll try to ;)

 

Oh boy, did I find a lot of bugs today. After implementing RU cluster for testing I had to optimize a lot of code to speed up updating. Seems I managed to mess up quite a few things there, but hopefully I found most of them

 

Playing around with banners:

 

still highly experimental, which means

* I don't know yet if it will stay at all (I got to watch the performance / traffic impacts)

* the design of the banner will change for sure

* the link might be subject to change as well

 

 

 



Since the original creators of WN8 don't seem to actively maintain their calculations any longer, wotzilla decided to go with the XVM values, which is effective as per now...
 

Ma7rix #222 Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 56799 battles
  • 282
  • [TSOP] TSOP
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012
hope other stats sites follow

autarkie #223 Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14710 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    03-08-2015

View Postaydie, on 29 October 2017 - 01:40 PM, said:

Since the original creators of WN8 don't seem to actively maintain their calculations any longer, wotzilla decided to go with the XVM values, which is effective as per now...

 

Makes sense. Perhaps it is prudent to use the same color coding as well, just to be fully consistent? Though some people probably won't like seeing a color downgrade on their page. 

Edited by autarkie, 29 October 2017 - 04:51 PM.


aydie #224 Posted 29 October 2017 - 05:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10359 battles
  • 877
  • Member since:
    02-25-2012

View Postautarkie, on 29 October 2017 - 03:50 PM, said:

 

Makes sense. Perhaps it is prudent to use the same color coding as well, just to be fully consistent? Though some people probably won't like seeing a color downgrade on their page. 

 

Good suggestion => done
 

a first draft of the color schema selection is online

 

* currently the selection is only valid for the current browser session

* subpage with explanation for the two schemes will follow


 

WOT_Avenger #225 Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 49780 battles
  • 262
  • [CRY-X] CRY-X
  • Member since:
    06-19-2012

aydie i got an error message.

 

Error. An error occurred while processing your request.



aydie #226 Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10359 battles
  • 877
  • Member since:
    02-25-2012

View PostWOT_Avenger, on 01 November 2017 - 05:20 PM, said:

aydie i got an error message.

 

Error. An error occurred while processing your request.

 

thx for reporting, should be fixed now.
 

Small feature update (still in test mode, but already live):

 

If you look at activity data for a selected timeframe, then directly below the start date, a direct link will appear. You can copy the link target and f.e. post it on the forum, so anyone clicking that link will automatically open the same timeframe. (I guess I couldn't describe it any more complicated)

 



fixed a bug which made displaying custom activity timeframe selections impossible

implemented a workaround for the issue with the old tank wn8 being displayed for rerollers. could some affected players check if they see the correct values now?
 

tankmohk #227 Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18547 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    08-03-2016

Hi, I found a bug on you website:

The label for xvm color scheme is the same as for the cs language, so one cannot select it but instead changes the language.



aydie #228 Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:15 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10359 battles
  • 877
  • Member since:
    02-25-2012

View Posttankmohk, on 01 December 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

Hi, I found a bug on you website:

The label for xvm color scheme is the same as for the cs language, so one cannot select it but instead changes the language.

 

You're right of course, thx for the info, it's corrected now

autarkie #229 Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14710 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    03-08-2015
For the second day in a row I don't see my stats for today (a few hours after exiting the client). Stats for yesterday correctly appeared in the 'yesterday' column though. Bug? Feature? 

Edited by autarkie, 03 December 2017 - 01:10 PM.


aydie #230 Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10359 battles
  • 877
  • Member since:
    02-25-2012

View Postautarkie, on 03 December 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

For the second day in a row I don't see my stats for today (a few hours after exiting the client). Stats for yesterday correctly appeared in the 'yesterday' column though. Bug? Feature? 

 

Bug.

 

But from the info you gave me, I was able to narrow down the time frame where it happened, and was able to fix it. Should be ok now



MisterWhippy #231 Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27147 battles
  • 477
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015
I am also getting error messages when I try to see my stats.

JakeRoook #232 Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 260 battles
  • 271
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013
You can add new rating to your site?

aydie #233 Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:30 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10359 battles
  • 877
  • Member since:
    02-25-2012

View PostMisterWhippy, on 03 December 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

I am also getting error messages when I try to see my stats.

 

strange, I can query yours without problems... Maybe you tried while I updated the site. I'll try to monitor that
 

View PostJakeRoook, on 03 December 2017 - 03:22 PM, said:

You can add new rating to your site?

 

Which new rating are you talking about, the WTR rating from Wargaming?
 

MisterWhippy #234 Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:58 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27147 battles
  • 477
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View Postaydie, on 03 December 2017 - 04:30 PM, said:

 

strange, I can query yours without problems... Maybe you tried while I updated the site. I'll try to monitor that

 

Thanks, it all works now

JakeRoook #235 Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:24 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 260 battles
  • 271
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013

View Postaydie, on 03 December 2017 - 03:42 PM, said:

 

Which new rating are you talking about, the WTR rating from Wargaming?

RR


Edited by JakeRoook, 03 December 2017 - 07:27 PM.


aydie #236 Posted 03 December 2017 - 08:41 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10359 battles
  • 877
  • Member since:
    02-25-2012

View PostJakeRoook, on 03 December 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

RR

 

Nope, thanks. Real world rankings only. If yours will ever leave the bottomless pool of nonsense rankings, then maybe. But until then: Thanks, but no.

JakeRoook #237 Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:12 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 260 battles
  • 271
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013

View Postaydie, on 03 December 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

 

Nope, thanks. Real world rankings only. If yours will ever leave the bottomless pool of nonsense rankings, then maybe. But until then: Thanks, but no.

 

It is most informative skill evaluation rating(top1 in it are players like go-in clan commander for example). Thats only way to make  your site popular, many ppl interested to know their RR. And what do you mean by real world?

Edited by JakeRoook, 03 December 2017 - 09:19 PM.


aydie #238 Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:27 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10359 battles
  • 877
  • Member since:
    02-25-2012

View PostJakeRoook, on 03 December 2017 - 08:12 PM, said:

 

It is most informative skill evaluation rating(top1 in it are players like go-in clan commander for example). Thats only way to make  your site popular, many ppl interested to know their RR. And what do you mean by real world?

 

Not interested, thanks.

JakeRoook #239 Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 260 battles
  • 271
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013

View Postaydie, on 03 December 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

 

Not interested, thanks.

 

Not interested to make your own site popular? Seems nothing to expect from those who believe pay2wn8 is informative.

Edited by JakeRoook, 03 December 2017 - 10:37 PM.


aydie #240 Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10359 battles
  • 877
  • Member since:
    02-25-2012

View PostJakeRoook, on 03 December 2017 - 09:36 PM, said:

 

Not interested to make your own site popular? Seems nothing to expect from those who believe pay2wn8 is informative.

 

kkthxbye

The Wotlabs color scheme for WN8 / winrate is now available for selection
 





Also tagged with statistics, stats, clan, player, activity, progress, overview, graphs, diagrams, wn8

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users