Looking for a new clan which plays Clan Wars and Strongholds on a regular basis

clan wars stronghold active organised

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

PriyeshMistry #1 Posted 02 September 2015 - 12:40 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18343 battles

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST IF YOUR CLAN DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN SKIRMISHES OR CLAN WARS ON A WEEKLY BASIS...

Hi Guys, please respond to this message even if someone has already replied to it, i will looking and considering all responses

Sorry just wanted to make it clear what i am looking for. 

Im a 19 year old english speaking player who has a 50% win rate who has teamspeak3/skype and a mic. I am normally online 5 days a week and a very active player. I want to join a clan who has active players and fully committed players, for example if someone says skirmish then everyone tries their very best to join to that group of 7, 10 or 15....

I have got commanding experience mainly at the tier 6 level with some experience at the tier 8 level. I dont mind following the field commander or leading...as long as we get into a organised team i dont care who leads the battle.

I only have 1 tier 10 tank (Fv4202) sadly (i know its not optimal)... but i have lots of tier 8's and tier 6 tanks...

I WANT A CLAN THAT IS KEEN TO MOVE FORWARD

You can respond to me either by in game messagin me at PriyeshMistry or responding to this post...

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

Priyesh ....

Kalkalash #2 Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 23673 battles

Hi PriyesMistry!

I'm Kalkalash, a recruiter for The Inquisitors clan [I-N-Q]. I looked at your profile and you seemed suitable for us, good IS-3 drivers are always needed.

The Inquisitors currently play regularly tier VI and VIII skirmish battles (Thursday, Saturday, Sunday) and we plan to expand into tier X and clan wars as we grow in numbers. We also have our own Teamspeak server and forums. What we require of you is a good attitude and an interest in clan based action. If you have any questions, you can contact me or any other officer from our clan ingame or in WoT forums.

I hope our clan is what you're looking for.

With best regards,
Kalkalash

Trac_uses_hax #3 Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:43 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20513 battles
Join def_1 mate. Great bunch of guys, cw daily

PriyeshMistry #4 Posted 02 September 2015 - 10:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18343 battles
Thank you for the responses so far...

ObL1x #5 Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9086 battles
  • [CRY] CRY

Hi PriyeshMistry,

Participate in skirmishes...Check - Currently T6 and T8, but with our member increase as of late feel 10 is just round the corner.  (Approx 3-5 times a week).

Participate in Clan Wars...Check - Currently T6, but same as above T8 should be an option soon or alternatively numerous 6's.  (Daily).

Sponsored TS3 server...Check.

We like to do winner stays on Commanding for funsies in skirmishes.  So an extra Commander is always welcome.

Clan is motivated to move on.  We have recruited around 25 peeps lately and have become very active regarding Strongholds and Clan Wars.

Dont care about your lack of T10 as that is not our focal point atm.

For more info:

http://forum.worldof...ng-fresh-blood/

I have added you to friends on WoT - Feel free to message with any questions.

Happy decision making,

Ob.

touch_of_death #6 Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 61306 battles
  • [WU_PA] WU_PA
join FANG they have land and are great bunch of guys

Also tagged with clan wars, stronghold, active, organised

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users