Spanish looking for an English clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

xcotex #1 Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24906 battles

Firstly, I'm looking for an English speaking clan because I want to improve my speaking. Nowadays I'm learning it and I thought why not to join me in an English clan.

Now, recruiters, You should know that because of my job I just can play one or two hours a day, and on weekends if I don't go out I have time, in a couple of weeks I'll have a shorth holydays (5 days and I will play more) and next month I think that I will have more time to play (working less).

I've been long time without playing, and now I just want to have fun with the game. I gave up playing because I felt stressed because of CW and  ESL, now I want to have fun again, and I know that with my limited time of playing I won't play CW, in fact I don't mind, but if I have time and clan needs me, with my language limitations, I will play with honor! :justwait:

Finally, I'm trying to say that I don't mind what kind of cland wants me, new clan with 20 players or Odem mortis:P

Well I think thats all, my current Tier 10 tanks you can see them down here, I have ten.

Apologise for my English mistakes

crisis159 #2 Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42250 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

Hi Xcotex

Glad to hear you’re back in the game. Hope you enjoy yourself!

We, Band of Fathers (BoF), are a mainly British clan but with a fair amount of international players as well, so we are quite used to playing with non-native English speakers (I myself am Dutch) . We are a mature clan with a 25 years+ requirement who are happy to introduce solo players into our team play formats (platoons, strongholds, clan wars).

We believe Tanks should be Fun. Much more fun than most random matches are. If you would like to know more about our ideals, check out our website www.bofclan.com

BoF is a 3.5 year old English speaking clan of mature fathers with a thriving, friendly community and good attitude, rather than lots of strict rules. Some players are expert with good win rates and some are….. a little less good. For us, stats are not as important as having a laugh, but we do all want to get better! We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is, in the end, just a game. We understand our members are often very busy or have family pressures and have to ration their clan times.

The human element for us is crucial. We therefore use Voice coms (TeamSpeak) to communicate in Clan Wars (CW), Training rooms, Strongholds, Tank Companies, Countdowns, platooning or just shooting the breeze.

If you are considering to join our clan you we require you to post a message on our website, introducing yourself briefly. One of our recruiters will then help you get into game and on TeamSpeak. You can post your message here:  joining introduction

Hope you will consider us, but whatever you choose, have fun! 

Crisis 159

Band of Fathers

xcotex #3 Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24906 battles
Sending request :great:

Edited by xcotex, 02 September 2015 - 09:38 PM.

MadYOLOPotato #4 Posted 02 September 2015 - 10:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32440 battles
Intrested in NOS-S?!? PM me ingame! :) 

Vahakn #5 Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN
PM sent just in case.

1 user(s) are reading this topic