Jump to content


A great player in decline looking for great clan!


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

ole4never #1 Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21799 battles
  • 8
  • [NTRS] NTRS
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

Ok, so as the topic says im in decline. I would really like to get back to the way i used to play. Therfor I'm looking for clan m8's to carry me back to my glory days. I speak Norwegian and English, and I will only consider joining clans were the average IQ is over 130 or so, as i hate un intelligent players. I would also pretty much only consider clans with an average of +2000wn8 (as I need to improve, I can't play with people that cant teach me anything, can I? :)

 

http://www.noobmeter...ever/500548303/

 

Regards, ole4never! :)


Edited by ole4never, 03 September 2015 - 07:39 PM.


touch_of_death #2 Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 61121 battles
  • 815
  • [WU_PA] WU_PA
  • Member since:
    06-18-2012
2EZ4 The Elite wants you, newly formed only recruiting bluenicums or better. pm me ingame if interested

B4NTER #3 Posted 03 September 2015 - 11:53 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38183 battles
  • 970
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013
PM sent!

MadYOLOPotato #4 Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:08 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32415 battles
  • 957
  • Member since:
    07-18-2012
pm sent! kek

BushOpieOP #5 Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:56 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9751 battles
  • 303
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014
No CW or SH? Have fun looking for a quote on quote "2000 wn8 clan"

Edited by EmpireOne, 04 September 2015 - 02:56 PM.


Dr_Grigz #6 Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 21309 battles
  • 699
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011

View PostEmpireOne, on 04 September 2015 - 01:56 PM, said:

No CW or SH? Have fun looking for a quote on quote "2000 wn8 clan"

 

Why do people like saying Quote on quote so much. It's Quote and Endquote and what you just wrote down means No CW or SH? Have fun looking for "" "2000wn8clan". Boy does that make sence.

Edited by Forge_Of_Hephaestus, 04 September 2015 - 03:16 PM.


Trac_uses_hax #7 Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:16 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20513 battles
  • 1,562
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011

View PostForge_Of_Hephaestus, on 04 September 2015 - 02:16 PM, said:

 

Why do people like saying Quote on quote so much. It's Quote and Endquote and what you just wrote down means No CW or SH? Have fun looking for "" "2000wn8clan". Boy does that make sence.

 

empire no sense sometimes does talk. But when sense it does make he correct is usually

BushOpieOP #8 Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:55 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9751 battles
  • 303
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

View PostForge_Of_Hephaestus, on 04 September 2015 - 03:16 PM, said:

 

Why do people like saying Quote on quote so much. It's Quote and Endquote and what you just wrote down means No CW or SH? Have fun looking for "" "2000wn8clan". Boy does that make sence.

 

He told a fellow recruiter that he isn't going to do CW or SH, that's why. Also *sense :trollface:

Edited by EmpireOne, 04 September 2015 - 04:56 PM.


Dr_Grigz #9 Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:51 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 21309 battles
  • 699
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011

View PostEmpireOne, on 04 September 2015 - 03:55 PM, said:

 

He told a fellow recruiter that he isn't going to do CW or SH, that's why. Also *sense :trollface:

 



MadYOLOPotato #10 Posted 04 September 2015 - 09:12 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32415 battles
  • 957
  • Member since:
    07-18-2012

View PostForge_Of_Hephaestus, on 04 September 2015 - 07:51 PM, said:

 

 

XD haha +1! :) 

Trac_uses_hax #11 Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:48 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20513 battles
  • 1,562
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011

View PostMadPotato, on 04 September 2015 - 08:12 PM, said:

 

XD haha +1! :) 

 

hahahha -1 cuz ur a lesbian :trollface: 

 

*said the tranny*



theDao #12 Posted 05 September 2015 - 03:11 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25803 battles
  • 427
  • [HEFFY] HEFFY
  • Member since:
    06-18-2013

View PostEmpireOne, on 04 September 2015 - 01:56 PM, said:

No CW or SH? Have fun looking for a quote on quote "2000 wn8 clan"

 

look there

<---

 

That is a "2000 wn8 clan" with no CW or SH.

 

Very fun looking for it, or rather finding it, the looking wasn't fun. But now that I have found it, I am not greedy, I can share :)

 

To OP, I am not a recruiter, and so I cannot formally send a PM or extend an invite or whatever these recruiting types do, but you are welcome to look us up and verify that we are in fact a "2000 wn8 clan", visit our recruitment thread here: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/282025-3vs27-platoon-up-tournaments-and-fun-cups-are-up-too/ , and visit our forums to apply here: http://forum.3vs27.com



Trac_uses_hax #13 Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:10 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20513 battles
  • 1,562
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011
And u also have FS and FZ. HDU aint active either so there are a lot of ways to go.

Sirque #14 Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:05 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11254 battles
  • 6
  • [LOTI] LOTI
  • Member since:
    09-01-2012

@Trac_uses_hax - HDU is quite active these days. When LAVA disbanded alot of their members (me included) joined HDU. :)



Trac_uses_hax #15 Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:04 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20513 battles
  • 1,562
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011

View PostSirque, on 05 September 2015 - 10:05 AM, said:

@Trac_uses_hax - HDU is quite active these days. When LAVA disbanded alot of their members (me included) joined HDU. :)

 

hey I was deputy of hdu last couple months and before so pls... no crap... i go on ts everyday and see nothing else as WOWS and random platoons. Yolinkin keeps braggin how he wants to play CW but nothing as happening. So please feel free to take your stuff elsewhere :)

Sirque #16 Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11254 battles
  • 6
  • [LOTI] LOTI
  • Member since:
    09-01-2012

I know man. And I meant no offence. I was just not sure how well informed you were. So I tried to shed some light on it. :)

We've been doing quite alright in SH (rebuilding) and done some CW the last week or so. Things are definatly looking alot better at the moment.

Nothing but love for you and ARKT. <3



BushOpieOP #17 Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:26 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9751 battles
  • 303
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

View PosttheDao, on 05 September 2015 - 03:11 AM, said:

 

look there

<---

 

That is a "2000 wn8 clan" with no CW or SH.

 

Very fun looking for it, or rather finding it, the looking wasn't fun. But now that I have found it, I am not greedy, I can share :)

 

To OP, I am not a recruiter, and so I cannot formally send a PM or extend an invite or whatever these recruiting types do, but you are welcome to look us up and verify that we are in fact a "2000 wn8 clan", visit our recruitment thread here: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/282025-3vs27-platoon-up-tournaments-and-fun-cups-are-up-too/ , and visit our forums to apply here: http://forum.3vs27.com

 

I'm no major in math, but maybe I'm wrong, 1998 isn't 2000:trollface: I kid I kid

Trac_uses_hax #18 Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:42 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20513 battles
  • 1,562
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011

View PostSirque, on 05 September 2015 - 11:10 AM, said:

I know man. And I meant no offence. I was just not sure how well informed you were. So I tried to shed some light on it. :)

We've been doing quite alright in SH (rebuilding) and done some CW the last week or so. Things are definatly looking alot better at the moment.

Nothing but love for you and ARKT. <3

 

good hehehe atm you guys play tier 8 CW we will come whipe you off the map

Dr_Grigz #19 Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:53 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 21309 battles
  • 699
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011

View PostEmpireOne, on 05 September 2015 - 12:26 PM, said:

 

I'm no major in math, but maybe I'm wrong, 1998 isn't 2000:trollface: I kid I kid

 

Close enough :trollface: 

theDao #20 Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:30 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25803 battles
  • 427
  • [HEFFY] HEFFY
  • Member since:
    06-18-2013

View PostEmpireOne, on 05 September 2015 - 12:26 PM, said:

 

I'm no major in math, but maybe I'm wrong, 1998 isn't 2000:trollface: I kid I kid

 

Another perk of being a clan like this is stability. At this same website that you took this number, look at "Clan History". We don't have much movement. Look at your clan, every day it is like 5 joining 5 leaving, why? because CW clan, which makes people crazy. Look at this thread, recruiters (or at least I think they are because appear everywhere in the recruiting threads) argue with other clans about their activity, because they were there a week ago. Are you sure you want to make such jokes? you might be worse than us in a few days :)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users