What's the point in building?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

btz #1 Posted 03 September 2015 - 11:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 14817 battles

So... I'm not very well informed about this whole Stronghold thingy. It did play it's role in my return to the game, but... I can't understand one thing.

Why, oh why, strong clans with lvl 10 strongholds are allowed to farm lower lvl (mine's 6 for example) strongholds and weaker clans just like that?

Why old and experienced clans with tons of vehicles and resources can fight those lower lvl strongholds with t8 tanks (and not t6?)?

Don't get me wrong, I think the skirmishes themselves are finally something WG did right about whole clan philosophy. I like those t6 battles a lot, I missed something like that, really. It's fun. And that's what it's supposed to be. Fast paced team oriented battles where everyone can find proper opponent. (not alyways the case, but oh well...)

But... besides the fun factor, taking some background into account and whole point of the strongholds there's one huge question coming into my mind...

What's

the

point

??????

Why would smaller, inexperienced clan with three times less members ever want to develop and upgrade structures in this mode if it's going to be farmed by big boys to give them another edge in CW, to hold on to this gold even stronger?

I might missed a lot, maybe I fail at reasoning and understanding this system. Anyone mind explaining? I don't mean flaming or blaming, just trying to understand how it's supposed to work or something? What's the idea behind it?

SteveGER #2 Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22867 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

Stay below Level 5 and you will never have to bother with them...

The Stronghold is very simple 

• If you are a good clan you can go up to T10 Buildings
  • If not stay below T5 and try to get better (learn how to teamplay,tactics etc.)

Its like in real life mate. Performance = Reward

btz #3 Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 14817 battles

Where's downgrade button then?

Like I said, it's not I am complaining, more like trying to point this out...

avh13 #4 Posted 14 December 2015 - 02:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11596 battles

Take a look on this:

Spoiler

fubzy #5 Posted 17 April 2016 - 02:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19137 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

View PostSteveGER, on 04 September 2015 - 06:33 AM, said:

Stay below Level 5 and you will never have to bother with them...

The Stronghold is very simple 

• If you are a good clan you can go up to T10 Buildings
  • If not stay below T5 and try to get better (learn how to teamplay,tactics etc.)

Its like in real life mate. Performance = Reward

This is true, but as with everygame you have players who want to get just as much out of a game putting in little effort as those who put in a huge effort to develop themselves to master the game.

I have not put in as much effort at being a football player as Leo Messi, but hey I should get paid £300,000 a week too!!!

b0d #6 Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:28 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19845 battles

View Postfubzy, on 17 April 2016 - 01:37 PM, said:

This is true, but as with everygame you have players who want to get just as much out of a game putting in little effort as those who put in a huge effort to develop themselves to master the game.

I have not put in as much effort at being a football player as Leo Messi, but hey I should get paid £300,000 a week too!!!

Where do I sign up for that magic contract?  Arsenal HQ?  :hiding:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users