Thank you

For saving me money

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

battlecry123 #1 Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9953 battles

Thank you wargaming with all your usual gusto and overwhelming reluctance to get information from players about what needs changing or improving in the game you have started to save me cash. With your total steamroller cash hungry approach to premium bundles you have saved me cash. Yes I can say without any fear of contradiction you have put money in MY pocket instead of me putting cash in yours ,and the reason is all down to you totally screwing up 9.10 update with your overbearing ,arrogant attitude to your customers and so I don't have a prem account nor am I buying prem vehicles .In fact the most you may get from me is about £4.00 for 1000 gold for crew training .Thanks again wargaming  have fun watching your income dry up .I only say this because I used to play this for hours at a time going through the tiers one by one but now I can't be bothered as you have totally ruined this game over the updates one bit at a time and changed everything  except the thing that matters the MM that is the same since the day the game went live totally not up to the improvement's added but thanks anyway .:coin::coin:

danm3gtr #2 Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14957 battles

[Edited]

Edited by FireflyDivision, 05 October 2015 - 02:33 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the moderation team, due to inappropriate content. -FireflyDivision

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users