annoying things that happen almost every time in your tank

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

samuelx43a #1 Posted 12 September 2015 - 01:08 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21750 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

i am not sure if you can explain it but surely there are days like: *ywans* well ima go and get my x3 in my s-51. 1st shot at the tank and wait it misses. oh never mind. *ends up battle with 2 shots out of 12 hit. i dont know why im not selling this.

when i had the nashorn. oh a tier 4 tank kills my engine, what a dan surprise. i go into another nashorn battle. engine get destroy. oh you dont say?

russian tanks. oh im in my lovely Is-3 gonna take a shot. i miss he doesnt and damages my ammorack. i repair it and prepare to reaload. aftermentione tank shhots me again and damages my ammorack, yet again. im starting to see a pattern thing

the purpose about this is not raging at the unjust rng system,  i mean complaining, its just  some thing that happen in surten tanks and/or nations. i dont know if i explain. if this has already be mmentioned and ill ask for the thread to be closed

hehe sorry, darn i derp a lot in teh keyboard

Edited by samuelx43a, 12 September 2015 - 03:34 PM.

Obsessive_Compulsive #2 Posted 12 September 2015 - 01:19 AM

General

• Player
  • 25279 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK
things get manioned all the time. dont worry.

tigerstreak #3 Posted 12 September 2015 - 02:09 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 23458 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View Postsamuelx43a, on 12 September 2015 - 02:08 PM, said:

i am not sure if you can explain it but surely there are days like: *ywans* well ima go and get my x3 in my s-51. 1st shot at the tank and wait it misses. oh never mind. *ends up battle with 2 shots out of 12 hit. i dont know why im not selling this.

when i had the nashorn. oh a tier 4 tank kills my engine, what a dan surprise. i go into another nashorn battle. engine get destroy. oh you dont say?

russian tanks. oh im in my lovely Is-3 gonna take a shot. i miss he doesnt and damages my ammorack. i repair it and prepare to reaload. aftermentione tank shhots me again and damages my ammorack, yet again. im starting to see a pattern thing

the purpose about this is not raging at the unjust rng system,  i mean complaining, its just  some thing that happen in surten tanks and/or nations. i dont know if i explain. if this has already be manioned and ill ask for the thread to be closed

ammorack aimbots set?

the crew training for module damage is only a 2% extra chance... so not that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users