• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

fr_Maitre_Chasseur #1 Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:56 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 14873 battles
  • [REM] REM

Hi everyone,

Always in relation with my historical development stuff like my first Historical Background for Login Screen mod, I've uploaded (finally) my music sounds mods seperately, wich are included in my hisorical and realism modpacks in the French community.

There are songs from the Red Army's choir, the Wehrmacht (no political-oriented song ofc), and from other US bands like the Ink spots, or even Edith Piaf (I'm french :trollface:).

They all come from the WW2 33rpm era or so, and add a very nice ambiance in the Battlefield.

I've set those musics in the Login Screen Menu and during the battles (not in the garage, nor the waiting screen just before the battle).

redflag.gif  Download REM - Historical WW2 music mod (68,20MB) redflag.gif

There are two ways to install it :

First one : you do already have an audio folder in the following path : ...\World of Tanks\res_mods\0.9.x     ("x" is the actual client version for WoT)

-> then you just have to extract the archive rar file in your folder "res_mods"

Second one : you don't have any audio folder in the following path :  ...\World of Tanks\res_mods\0.9.x     ("x" is the actual client version for WoT)

-> then you have to :

1. copy the folder "audio" in the following path : ...\World of Tanks\res
  2. paste it in the following path : ...\World of Tanks\res_mods\0.9.x     ("x" is the actual client version for WoT)
  3. extract the archive rar file in your folder "res_mods" and replace when asked

I hope my explanation were clear, and that you'll enjoy this lil' mod !

Greetings,

fr_Jagdmeister

Edited by fr_Jagdmeister, 15 September 2015 - 12:00 PM.

Also tagged with songs, music, mods, WW2, musics, fr_Jagdmeister

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users