Is it possible to transfer your PC account to PS4?

ps4 pc transfer account news

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Thehabit #1 Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13408 battles

So i just got to learn that Wargaming is now launching there product on to the PS4 platform, and i've been wondering about if there's a possibility that you can transfer your PC account data to your PS4 account. Now, I would probably not get to keep all of my tanks that i have, but it'd be nice to be able to switch from PC to PS4. Like, keeping your premium account days, and the gold you've bought.

Pretty much all of my friends own a PS4, and we play on there a lot. I'm definitely going to try out the PS4 version, even if i can't transfer my data, but it'd be nice to know if you can. 

And i have read the FAQ on the xbox forums, but they only answer about xbox to ps transfer. Thanks in advance 

BigFellas_Dad #2 Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53161 battles
i would not have thought so as the PC and xbox WoT accounts are not interchangable

Balc0ra #3 Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:50 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 85085 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Short answer: No

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooo

Really long answer explaining it more: Sadly nothing is shared between PC and console. The simple reason is that console is normally behind on updates, tanks added and buffs and nerfs. Took em ages to get the KV-85 sorted for instance. That and the AMX 40 can do 50 km/h downhill with ease there without having it fall out for a cargo plane. That and some of the premiums sold there differ form PC. As in some of the CW rewards like the T23 etc are sold as normal premiums. Due to the differences they only transferred form 360 to Xbone since the game there is cross platform. So due to the major differences and the fact that the tech trees will be behind on console "ELC AMX line was added not to long ago for instance". It's not that clever to have progress transferred form PC. As then most would be a head, vs behind. Thus no one would buy gold for free xp etc. There is a plan behind everything.

xThanatosVIx #4 Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15878 battles

It would be nice if some "return value" would be given to those switching.

Even if the tank trees are not up to date. My WoT PC account is worth a whole lot of money, I would love to switch to PS4, but letting all the PC stuff go to waste would be ... dissappointing.

Bluebullet101 #5 Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2323 battles
they really should make it so you can use pc account on ps4 i have tier 7's i really don't want to start over. and the reason I'm getting it for ps4 is for better graphics and frame rate and that with my current tanks would be amazing

reus #6 Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19942 battles
it would egt nice oplosing share his PC with Xbox acount will EGT great Zijin to which I have so tanks on the PC is now I have again new start on the xobx no problem for me but tog is still difficult for all those tanks get together as a nice oplosing for players who have a lot of tanks on the PC 

HugsAndKisses #7 Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:47 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 24537 battles

Do the laws of physics prevent such a migration of accounts? No.

Will WG ever offer it? Don't hold your breath.

Something as simple as transferring accounts between servers on the same platform, even with the prospect of making additional monies off it, is out of the question.

StarkysPapa #8 Posted 02 May 2016 - 01:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7131 battles
  • [902] 902

I switched my gaming gear completely from PC to a PS4 for different reasons. I am happy with it, with the only exeception WoT.  I made the grind of the complete German Tech Tree to T10 (without arty) and the Russian Tree up to T8. I paid some money for this (to be honest I don´t want to know how much exactly).  I am not willing to repeat this again, and I dont want to grind other countries because I dont like american or english tanks (just my liking, there is no valid reason).

I can´t understand why it is not possible to switch an account from PC to PS4, at least as a "one-time-no-return" action.

Even when changing to a Wargaming.net "business persepective", I don´t understand this. I am sure, they usually earn more money with hightier players.

Seems it´s time to test some of the alternatives.

HugSeal #9 Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:11 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22754 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View PostStarkysPapa, on 02 May 2016 - 01:32 PM, said:

I switched my gaming gear completely from PC to a PS4 for different reasons. I am happy with it, with the only exeception WoT.  I made the grind of the complete German Tech Tree to T10 (without arty) and the Russian Tree up to T8. I paid some money for this (to be honest I don´t want to know how much exactly).  I am not willing to repeat this again, and I dont want to grind other countries because I dont like american or english tanks (just my liking, there is no valid reason).

So you payed some money o grind some tanks and that makes you entitled to getting a free change to another game becaus you feel like it? Welcome to real life where that isn't true.

Block Quote

I can´t understand why it is not possible to switch an account from PC to PS4, at least as a "one-time-no-return" action.

You can't understand it even after lots of it has been explained in this thread? Then there is absolutely no reason for me to explain it further. You just need to realize that putting money into a certain game does not give you the rigth to get the same access to a similar game on a completely different platform.

Block Quote

Even when changing to a Wargaming.net "business persepective", I don´t understand this. I am sure, they usually earn more money with hightier players.

Considering how you don't understand simple explanations I wouldn't really trust your judgment about what you think makes the most money for the company.

Block Quote

Seems it´s time to test some of the alternatives.

So, was this entire post just a buildup to tell people who don't care that you, some random player,  are leaving a game to go play another? kthxbye.

The entitlement is strong in this one...

Also tagged with ps4, pc, transfer, account, news

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users