No I wont cap in Assault battles with obvious risks.

teamplay whiners aggressive players

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

littlepancakenoob #1 Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11203 battles
No  I won't cap in Encounter battles unless I absolutely have to. There is about five tier 7's rushing down the hill on Himmelsdorf and you expect me to cap it out in three minutes in my tier 5 for example. I don't care if you are top tier in your 0-I monstrosity of a tank, just don't pollute the chat by calling the team idiot's when you are the first to die. The map is there for you, and if you don't have additional map features, put it in Always or install XVM.

Edited by littlepancakenoob, 18 September 2015 - 06:56 PM.

Sukpee #2 Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10852 battles
  • [BURR_] BURR_

Maybe a screenshot?

Or replay?

Or more information?

Or go away?

littlepancakenoob #3 Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11203 battles

Maybe you should go away. There is no point in taking a screenshot, or adding in more information because I know naming and shaming is going to get me banned. I was pointing out the great sportsmanship the game has. Also thanks for giving me a negative rep. Like it really mattered.

Effing_Drako #4 Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:30 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26671 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postlittlepancakenoob, on 18 September 2015 - 05:23 PM, said:

Maybe you should go away. There is no point in taking a screenshot, or adding in more information because I know naming and shaming is going to get me banned. I was pointing out the great sportsmanship the game has. Also thanks for giving me a negative rep. Like it really mattered.

Use paint to cover their names?

MeetriX #5 Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:44 PM

Major

• Player
  • 20334 battles
There's an assault in Himmelsdorf?

littlepancakenoob #6 Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11203 battles

Then there would be no point in taking a screen shot then and besides it happens pretty much every day and game when you start LOSING and it starts to look like a 100% lost then there's a spotlight in the teams chat and instead of discussing tactics it goes something like this:

XXXXXplayer: idiots go play barbies

XXXXXplayer: lose

XXXXXplayer:OMG GO CAP YOU IDIOT TEAM

XXXXXplayer:GG, fail game, no RE                                     

There is no point in reporting them directly to Wargaming because most would agree that nobody would care about pressing the button and locking their accounts for a few hours would leave a scratch. So the next time you see me, and there is a horde of good players or players that all they did to win was to sit on a pinecone rushing into last spotted areas of my team, I wont be commanded by a dead fool telling me to sit for three minutes in the cap circle when the enemy would arrive in a matter of time. I would rather gather enough damage for the rest of my team to sweep up the mess.

And wouldn't posting a replay still be considered naming and shaming by posting a downloadable link of my game in a public forum?

I did once try the US server and it wasn't as repetitive as the EU server. So what is up with today?

Oh by the way fixed that to encounter battle.

Edited by littlepancakenoob, 18 September 2015 - 07:22 PM.

Sukpee #7 Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10852 battles
  • [BURR_] BURR_

View Postlittlepancakenoob, on 18 September 2015 - 05:23 PM, said:

Blur their names, also I wasn't the one who gave you a neg rep as I don't really give a crap about reputation, but now you've mentioned it, have one!

littlepancakenoob #8 Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11203 battles
Why do you even need examples? [Edited]

Edited by FireflyDivision, 19 September 2015 - 11:29 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the moderation team, due to inappropriate content. An official message has also been sent. -FireflyDivision

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users