Witcher 3 Question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

NineMonthsAndItsYouSadly #1 Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:39 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45056 battles
  • [_CHS_] _CHS_
Guys. I have a mission to get to the hmm...in polish its Wyspa Mgieł (Misty Island?/ Island of Mists? eng version). Could you tell me if im far away from the end of the game? I mean - it feels like it (get Ciri to Kaer Mohren, take friends to defend it - like a final fight or something). Im asking because im still at 26lvl and I can see that there are swords and other equipment suitable for 40lvl. I dont want the game to end before I can get best weapons and stuff. So please, no trolling :<

Edited by SPANIELfromPOLAND, 19 September 2015 - 06:44 PM.

ajappat #2 Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 26708 battles
  • [PSOP] PSOP
Lol. I'm on same exact spot and wondering the same :sceptic:

K_A #3 Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:36 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I haven't played the game but looking at a few walkthroughs yes, you are quite far into the main storyline. Not spoiling exactly how far if you're into all that immersion, but if you want to check, here's a list of all the quests (no big spoilers, just the names of the quests in chronological order): http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/Walkthrough All walkthroughs emphasize that before the Isle of Mists mission you should do a hard save and not overwrite it because a lot of story stuff happens some time after that so if you want to play them again differently you'll have that save from just before the mission start. But I wouldn't worry too much about the lvl 40 equipment unless you're hellbent on finishing every single quest and mission the game has to offer. Like when I played Skyrim I finished the main storyline at level 35 or something while there are opponents and stuff around Skyrim that go up to twice that, and character level cap was at the time 100.

Edited by K_A, 20 September 2015 - 10:38 AM.

NineMonthsAndItsYouSadly #4 Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45056 battles
  • [_CHS_] _CHS_
Fenks for replies. I risked going in anyway. Seems like it wasnt the end. I hope that there will be more time to explore. I read that after finishing the main quest you can continue playing. Dat true?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users