1 reply to this topic

Hatsune_Miku #1 Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14750 battles
  • [N-M-D] N-M-D

[N-M-D] Nightmare Division

Who are we?

We are a new English speaking clan looking for new and experienced players alike to fill our ranks. As a new clan, we are looking primarily at participating in SH Skirmishes to provide clan wide buffs for all members.

(Please note that, although we are an English speaking clan, we are very tolerant of people not fluent in English, so if your grammar or spelling is bad, no sweat dog, we will work together.)

Where we are?

When we are not participating in skirmishes, then we are participating in platoon and team battles of all tiers.

Our clans main focus is on winning while having fun. who wants to win by camping for 15 minutes?

We would like to build a community that looks out for each other more than anyone else. Brotherhood comes first here, and as far as clan rules go, we only ask that all members are respectful and supporting of each other. You should be willing to sacrifice yourself on the battlefield for your platoon mates, and they should do the same for you.

Where do we aim to be?

We are looking at participating on the global map eventually once we have a strong enough force. But for now we will be focusing on Stronghold Battles, Team Battles and platoons.

We would also like to start participating in tournaments once we have a strong enough team. I fully believe that we can build a strong team that can participate on a very high level, but lets start from the ground up :)

How to get in touch?

If this sounds like a clan you would like to be a part of, or if you have any questions then feel free to get in touch with any of our commanders in game Caius_Wolf or MikeyWarGod. If they are not online, feel free to leave a message and they will reply asap.

Or alternative, you can get in touch with me either in game or via the forums (Hatsune_Miku)

Or, you can just drop us a clan application, and we would be happy to have new members on-board.

Check us out here

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Kindest Regards,

The brotherhood of steel, Nightmare Division.

PriyeshMistry #2 Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18343 battles
hi here at Z-R-2 we are also a new clan, i was just wondering as we are both new we can merge our two clans together. If you are interested pls message me...at Z-R -2 we are sister clans with Z-R and friends with WHO so we have many active players for platoons and share a ts with them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users