Zeus_sa_eu, on 06 July 2012 - 11:59 AM, said:
Calling it a wheel is a bit overkill, i'm going for the full package.
- Clan info sharing (for diplomacy, not spying purposes)
- Minimum damage per vehicle (some clans require you have a tier X tank with a minimum ammount of average damage)
- Follow improvements (set a certain point to begin improve your stats on a certain tank)
- Easily install any mod that has been shared with our application (modders can publish to our database and clients can simply download from a list)
- Client feedback system for new ideas, bugs to be fixed etc.
Those and even more (-still private- functions) will be included.
The website will be converted into a Web Application, for management of complete clans. Any user (clan member or not) can see their leeds online or on this application.
Clan Commanders (will be verified from the worldoftanks website) can see member information. They can view the best tanks for every member with average damage, w/l ratio etc.
I can even include (server and client side) teamspeak management into this application.
I'm not trying to reinvent the weel, I'm just trying to make life more easy for clan commanders and clan managers (those who have many clans). It should provide everyone even players with good simple features.
Thanks for your links, and support. Some other tools look very promising, still the requirement for many (10-20) different tools/applications/websites is a bit too much to handle don't you think?