Is every one using some kind of aim bot?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Yankmyplank #1 Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:55 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40323 battles
  • [OFIT] OFIT

After taking a break from tanks, I though I would play again, so paid my premium then got into my tanks and died, then I died again.

Now although I am not the best player out there, I am mystified because no matter what vehicle I am in, I find I am getting hit although not always spotted. What mod does that? I am getting penned every time by tanks snap shotting me even if I am angled and using my maus. Usually causing critical hits too.

This is not a case of being rusty as I have had some decent games, but overall I find it hard to swallow because it seems like my armor values have all been replaced with paper. Even light tanks at full speed penning the front of my IS-7 while pointing directly at them, not once but as they spot me then again as they vanish.  Even from 300m away. I do not remember armor being that useless, yet I find I still bounce on others around the same as when I last played.

I have done a search on mods and if you search yourself , there seems to be rather a lot with videos showing mods that clearly are game changing and not for the better. I also see the stance of WG and am dismayed as they appear to not care what any one adds to their client.

Maybe if that is the case then WG should just add all these mods themselves and then these people that sell them would have no business.  If that is what has happened.

Pablo_Amenable #2 Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:19 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10862 battles
Yes, there are many mods, auto-pen mod, auto-hit mod etc etc... Personally I am using artillery umbrella and some 'cover penetration' mods. It just makes the game enjoyable... :/

Eaglax #3 Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:17 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18992 battles

replays??

S3RBS_MOON_ROCKET #4 Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1853 battles
Yes, it is called autoaim, works with right clicking an enemy tank...

Dr_ownape #5 Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:45 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 42597 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
my aim bot is my right hand and a decent mouse. Oh and auto-aim sometimes. BUT NOT ON RU HEAVIES (psst it centres on their spaced armour)

Stein____Adler #6 Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16307 battles

First reaction to getting owned:

-“what mod does that?“

Maybe before accusing someone or something for your failure, you should consider if you are the actual reason. 

Strange_Neighbour #7 Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:54 AM

Major

• Player
  • 2617 battles

"at started off march i am reported all unicrones 2 save my timee bcus tey alll r used hacker" - average WoT pubbie, 2015

Edited by Strange_Neighbour, 30 September 2015 - 08:55 AM.

Yankmyplank #8 Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:21 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40323 battles
  • [OFIT] OFIT

So many snide comments,probably from people that use the mods, before you go making insulting comments trying reading it 1st. Also I have 40k battles so if I notice a considerable change in the penetration on my vehicles and being hit without my sixth sense going off at all. Then there is a reason for it. 

I asked if there was a lot of mods being used and the answer from a lot of you is to insult. Really what else should I expect from juvenile delinquents?

Pathetic neg reps too I might add flamers are in the house!

Dr_ownape #9 Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:52 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 42597 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postenglishjohn, on 30 September 2015 - 01:21 PM, said:

So many snide comments,probably from people that use the mods, before you go making insulting comments trying reading it 1st. Also I have 40k battles so if I notice a considerable change in the penetration on my vehicles and being hit without my sixth sense going off at all. Then there is a reason for it. 

I asked if there was a lot of mods being used and the answer from a lot of you is to insult. Really what else should I expect from juvenile delinquents?

Just remember you started this.

I didn't neg rep you. But im guessing you did me.

I made a humerous pun which you took offense too. If you don't want any answers except those which might stoke your tinfoil hat flames then don't post on here. 

No i don't use aimbots (lthough at times i would probably hit more).

So 40K games, really - yet you've learnt nothing since you stated playing. I doubt your IS-7 was penned by scouts driving past you. Anyway how would an aimbot aid that shot? his aiming circle is still massive and your LFP tiny. And rarely, very rarely will you get hit from across the map without your SS alerting you. I, like many others, blind fire in the obvious spotting, hiding places. 

Just checked your stats and I think this account has been sold - big downwards dip . Account last played in April then nothing until August and 50% drop in expected values. 

Edited by brownape, 30 September 2015 - 02:53 PM.

Homer_J #10 Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
John: Funny how the only one of the first few replies not neg repped was the one belittling you by pretending to agree with your tin foil hat theory. (i.e. the first reply in case you still didn't get it)

Edited by Homer_J, 30 September 2015 - 03:33 PM.

Eaglax #11 Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:41 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18992 battles

View Postenglishjohn, on 30 September 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

then just post some replays for your tinfoil-hat cheat theories...oh wait you can't because there are no cheats ingame, you just didn't understand game mechanics fully....and that after ~40k games:medal:

Edited by DocPurple, 30 September 2015 - 06:49 PM.

Obsessive_Compulsive #12 Posted 03 October 2015 - 11:14 AM

General

• Player
  • 25235 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK

View Postenglishjohn, on 30 September 2015 - 01:55 AM, said:

After taking a break from tanks, I though I would play again, so paid my premium then got into my tanks and died, then I died again.

Now although I am not the best player out there, I am mystified because no matter what vehicle I am in, I find I am getting hit although not always spotted. What mod does that? I am getting penned every time by tanks snap shotting me even if I am angled and using my maus. Usually causing critical hits too.

This is not a case of being rusty as I have had some decent games, but overall I find it hard to swallow because it seems like my armor values have all been replaced with paper. Even light tanks at full speed penning the front of my IS-7 while pointing directly at them, not once but as they spot me then again as they vanish.  Even from 300m away. I do not remember armor being that useless, yet I find I still bounce on others around the same as when I last played.

I have done a search on mods and if you search yourself , there seems to be rather a lot with videos showing mods that clearly are game changing and not for the better. I also see the stance of WG and am dismayed as they appear to not care what any one adds to their client.

Maybe if that is the case then WG should just add all these mods themselves and then these people that sell them would have no business.  If that is what has happened.

replays would help. wthout them this is pointless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users