sensorship and everything

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

K_A #1 Posted 12 October 2015 - 01:33 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

There was just a thread in general about a trailer of a movie depicting WWII from the point of view of a few SS volunteers. Now I'd not like this thread be deleted so please don't flame. Contrary to the general ignorant consensus there were SS battalions that never committed war crimes and you'd know this if you'd read your history. Now that that's out of the way we can continue to other things.

This got me thinking of another film that's currently in cinemas at least here in Finland, it tells the story of a bunch of young boys in a village in Estonia during WWII. When the war broke some of them enlisted in the Red Army, but when Estonia was occupied by Germany some of the men from the same village enlisted into the Wermacht. As the war progressed and the Soviets gained the upper hand again they then ended up fighting over their home village on opposite sides against their friends and neighbours. Haven't actually seen the film but here's a trailer for it:

PanzerTedo #2 Posted 12 October 2015 - 01:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31622 battles

Yeah they deleted my topic about the upcoming movie my honor was loyalty. I dont know why they deleted it. I aint german and i for sure aint nazi. Well here is the trailer to that movie.

Edited by PanzerTedo, 12 October 2015 - 01:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users