Jump to content


Clan Wars: First Season


  • Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Finnyan #21 Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:05 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13059 battles
  • 1,359
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010

View Poststill_mojo, on 13 October 2015 - 11:30 AM, said:

Deception just get someone to write it more clear on main webpage, since it does not state clear after which event tier 8 and 10 maps start (many guys i spoke thought well have to play tier 6 till 14 november)

 

Question tho, will map be wiped or we have to leave it, wouldn't like to get stuck and miss 1st day with clan which happened to us once.

 

Here is how it will look like:

 

In green you have Operation Safari, then when it ends you see season in tier 6 keeps going and it starts in tier 8 and 10.

Then we have the 4th Campaign, then the new season starts.

 

The map will be wiped (since fronts are closing) except Elo rating, plus the event starts on 15th October at 1 AM (CEST) so that's plenty of time during the day to prepare your operations.

 

Feel free to reply here if you have more questions.



Finnyan #22 Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:07 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13059 battles
  • 1,359
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010

View Postscrontch, on 13 October 2015 - 02:55 PM, said:

As i understand it, CW seasons will now be the default CW mode (as opposed to special events).

CW will be played in seasons from now on. Full stop. After first season, there will be second season etc., with the exception of special events, which will be held *between* seasons.

So logically everything is getting wiped off the map and the first season is a whole new start on an empty sheet of paper. And this will be done with every following season.

Is is that, WG? Would be nice to have a confirmation.

And if it really is that, the announcement text is horribly misleading, as it suggests the "first season" is just some other special event and that we will come back to the previous eternal global map after that.

I don't think so.

I do appreciate the idea of regular map resets though, btw.

 

That's correct.



Finnyan #23 Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:19 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13059 battles
  • 1,359
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010

View PostSalathiel, on 13 October 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

So no one will give us clear answer??? are T8 and T10 fronts frozen? or they are wiped while the CW first season is ongoing??? Are we gonna loose all the influence?? i want answer YES THEY ARE FROZEN or YES THEY ARE WIPED or NO  they will be wiped later

 

T6, T8 and T10 fronts will be closed and wiped, then Safari and tier 6 season fronts will be opened. Influence is not touched.

See the image from my other answer.



FuzzyIso_IamSalty #24 Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:23 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 35389 battles
  • 4,000
  • [TKEA] TKEA
  • Member since:
    10-28-2011

View PostDecept1on, on 13 October 2015 - 02:05 PM, said:

 

Here is how it will look like:

 

In green you have Operation Safari, then when it ends you see season in tier 6 keeps going and it starts in tier 8 and 10.

Then we have the 4th Campaign, then the new season starts.

 

The map will be wiped (since fronts are closing) except Elo rating, plus the event starts on 15th October at 1 AM (CEST) so that's plenty of time during the day to prepare your operations.

 

Feel free to reply here if you have more questions.

 

wait..on the site announcement..it starts on 14 of october till 24 of october :

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/cw/safari-event-regulations/

 

so its 15 or 14?..and also on your image..it says 16..



nebopd #25 Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 20393 battles
  • 88
  • Member since:
    05-23-2013

View PostDrZurkon, on 12 October 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

 

So, soon means two days after you publish the information. :confused:

 

 

Why is it written here that safari will be launched as Tier VI event but on other sources it is labeled to be played at Tier VIII?

 

Dr Z

 

P.S. Ah! This will be a season on a complete independent parallel world map?

 

This is the season of confusion. Now I know and understand less than before this announcement. It is great that we will get more info a day before the campaign starts.

For instance, how is season 1 (tier VI) related to future tier VIII and X seasons; if related anyhow?

 

PS. Later explanation from Decept1on shed some light on the issue.

So, IV campaign shall start on November 1 and will last until December 25? 

GG WG


Edited by nebopd, 13 October 2015 - 03:57 PM.


mightyjosHi #26 Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:53 PM

    Brigadier

  • Clan Commander
  • 35692 battles
  • 4,099
  • [S4] S4
  • Member since:
    06-23-2013

View PostTitaniu, on 13 October 2015 - 02:23 PM, said:

 

wait..on the site announcement..it starts on 14 of october till 24 of october :

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/cw/safari-event-regulations/

 

so its 15 or 14?..and also on your image..it says 16..

 

Look at the dates, the post says 14 - 23:00 UTC which is 15 -1:00 in the main EU timezone :)

FuzzyIso_IamSalty #27 Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:10 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 35389 battles
  • 4,000
  • [TKEA] TKEA
  • Member since:
    10-28-2011

View PostmightyjosHi, on 13 October 2015 - 02:53 PM, said:

 

Look at the dates, the post says 14 - 23:00 UTC which is 15 -1:00 in the main EU timezone :)

 

and on the image that he posted..says 16..

1st_Rob #28 Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:21 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 52793 battles
  • 382
  • [ZWACK] ZWACK
  • Member since:
    04-01-2012
Be prepared for your worst case scenario. Then be ready it will be actually even worse. You will not get cought with your pants off then...

mightyjosHi #29 Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:34 PM

    Brigadier

  • Clan Commander
  • 35692 battles
  • 4,099
  • [S4] S4
  • Member since:
    06-23-2013

View PostTitaniu, on 13 October 2015 - 03:10 PM, said:

 

and on the image that he posted..says 16..

 

I guess the image is a little bit older than the news, maybe they changed stuff. I personally rely on the information in the News (15. will be first day for battles) and everything should be fine :)

Finnyan #30 Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:56 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13059 battles
  • 1,359
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010

View PostTitaniu, on 13 October 2015 - 03:23 PM, said:

wait..on the site announcement..it starts on 14 of october till 24 of october :

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/cw/safari-event-regulations/

 

so its 15 or 14?..and also on your image..it says 16..

View PostmightyjosHi, on 13 October 2015 - 03:53 PM, said:

Look at the dates, the post says 14 - 23:00 UTC which is 15 -1:00 in the main EU timezone :)

View PostTitaniu, on 13 October 2015 - 04:10 PM, said:

and on the image that he posted..says 16..

View PostmightyjosHi, on 13 October 2015 - 04:34 PM, said:

I guess the image is a little bit older than the news, maybe they changed stuff. I personally rely on the information in the News (15. will be first day for battles) and everything should be fine :)

 

Yes, this image has Russian dates, the dates in the news are correct ;)

 

View Postnebopd, on 13 October 2015 - 03:40 PM, said:

This is the season of confusion. Now I know and understand less than before this announcement. It is great that we will get more info a day before the campaign starts.

For instance, how is season 1 (tier VI) related to future tier VIII and X seasons; if related anyhow?

 

PS. Later explanation from Decept1on shed some light on the issue.

So, IV campaign shall start on November 1 and will last until December 25? 

GG WG

 

As you saw in the news, the season one ends mid November so your guess is not correct.

Like last year we hope to start 4th Campaign between mid November and the end of November; and should last around the same time as well.



MeatGun #31 Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:30 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 74695 battles
  • 1,337
  • [-SJD-] -SJD-
  • Member since:
    11-26-2012

View PostDecept1on, on 13 October 2015 - 03:05 PM, said:

 

 

The map will be wiped (since fronts are closing) except Elo rating ...

 

 

 

Wiped at 15th october ?

And at the end of season I at 15th november ???

 

 

:B

 

 



nebopd #32 Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:26 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 20393 battles
  • 88
  • Member since:
    05-23-2013

View PostDecept1on, on 13 October 2015 - 03:56 PM, said:

 

Yes, this image has Russian dates, the dates in the news are correct ;)

 

 

As you saw in the news, the season one ends mid November so your guess is not correct.

Like last year we hope to start 4th Campaign between mid November and the end of November; and should last around the same time as well.

 

Ok, thanx for clarification bcs the image is not very precise. So, the IV campaign will be cca. 31 days starting around November 18. Good to know ;-)


Edited by nebopd, 14 October 2015 - 01:12 AM.


4epen #33 Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:55 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 39163 battles
  • 179
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012
2 much WG....bravo

GStarck #34 Posted 14 October 2015 - 01:30 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 50696 battles
  • 110
  • [REZIS] REZIS
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

Quote:

2. If a clan has a scheduled battle for territory but does not show up to participate in the battle, or shows up with less than five players (on a Tier VI front), they will face penalties.

 

So if a clan dares to have more provinces than online teams then it will "face penalties" whenever another clan(s) will put bid on all provinces? 



Finnyan #35 Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:47 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13059 battles
  • 1,359
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010

View Postnebopd, on 13 October 2015 - 07:26 PM, said:

Ok, thanx for clarification bcs the image is not very precise. So, the IV campaign will be cca. 31 days starting around November 18. Good to know ;-)

 

That's the plan roughly, if there are no delays in development.

 

View PostMeatGun, on 13 October 2015 - 05:30 PM, said:

Wiped at 15th october ?

And at the end of season I at 15th november ???

 

Yes, we put 14th October to 14 November in the article, but effectively it will be from 15 to 15.

We'll start updating the map this evening.



RaeudigerRonny #36 Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:54 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 27688 battles
  • 4,744
  • Member since:
    09-04-2013
Thanks a lot for your answers here, Decept1on!

S_andu #37 Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:13 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 36460 battles
  • 8
  • [DACUS] DACUS
  • Member since:
    08-28-2013

GG WG i realy think  that you wil lose 90% of you'r good players to AW, and you deserve this from them. In the last year you help only noobs in this game and you should stay with them.

 

P.S. NICE REWARDS ON THIS CLAN WARS, MAYBE THE WG STAF SHOULD PLAY 3 MOUNTHS FOR MEDALS.



SirMph26 #38 Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:46 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30301 battles
  • 287
  • Member since:
    07-28-2013

View PostMickeyD, on 14 October 2015 - 12:30 AM, said:

 

So if a clan dares to have more provinces than online teams then it will "face penalties" whenever another clan(s) will put bid on all provinces? 

 

yeah looks like if u play good  and get more than 4 provinces on t8, u will pay twice for them if u get bidspammed on all provincees for losing some of them and getting penalties... great job WG gret job:facepalm:

tpetya #39 Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:49 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22465 battles
  • 22
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    05-26-2011

View Postmph26, on 14 October 2015 - 09:46 AM, said:

 

yeah looks like if u play good  and get more than 4 provinces on t8, u will pay twice for them if u get bidspammed on all provincees for losing some of them and getting penalties... great job WG gret job:facepalm:

 

Probably they did this because of clans with 20-30 provinces without doing anything.

Edited by tpetya, 14 October 2015 - 11:50 AM.


SirMph26 #40 Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:45 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30301 battles
  • 287
  • Member since:
    07-28-2013

View Posttpetya, on 14 October 2015 - 10:49 AM, said:

 

Probably they did this because of clans with 20-30 provinces without doing anything.

 

clans without provinces were just too stupid to do a well organised bid spam on them, so clans like 3xr kazna would max have 10 provinces, and now u cant even have more then 3...

 

they should just change it for attacking clans, if they cant get full they get penalty, if they keep it like this way for defending teams i see no future for playing cw


Edited by mph26, 14 October 2015 - 12:50 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users