Jump to content


Season One (Tier 6) Discussion


  • Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Fynnegun #1 Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:36 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12676 battles
  • 1,358
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010

Hey guys,

 

Please discuss anything related to Season One in tier 6, you thoughts, what was working ,what wasn't, what can improved, etc.

 

Please remain as constructive as possible, saying "this sucks" does not help if you do not explain why and if you have a possible solution feel free to provide it as well.

 

Thanks!

 

Decept1on



Nekrodamus #2 Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:40 AM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 48505 battles
  • 2,246
  • [LEOFL] LEOFL
  • Member since:
    07-19-2011

'Max. 2 free landings per day' is fine here, since you can place bids at the same time too.

 

Up to 6 landings per day + bidding + attacking on the map is definately enough.


Edited by Nekrodamus, 15 October 2015 - 09:35 PM.


1st_Rob #3 Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48973 battles
  • 376
  • [TRIGG] TRIGG
  • Member since:
    04-01-2012

[edited]


Edited by Neilloss46, 19 October 2015 - 06:36 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. Neilloss46


arturo112 #4 Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9034 battles
  • 580
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013

View PostR03, on 15 October 2015 - 06:28 PM, said:

Penalty system: sux high time.

 

Agreed. 



RiNGA_LiNGA #5 Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:04 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3649 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    11-12-2012

So if I get it right, ONLY reward for ONE month of playing CWs is medals and two little emblems?

Is this a joke or? It already started and I still not see any tier 6 premium reward tank or something in news.

I mean for Safari event, 10 days you can get tier 7 reward tank. For 30 days of this - 2 emblems.

For what you made Object 244? I am really looking forward to that tank. I thought it will be reward for tier 6 season, also thought that IS-3 autoloader or VK100.01 (P) for tier 8 season and for X some Obj. 777 II or M48A2/T54E2/T123E6, T95E6, 121B...should I continue?

I mean we played like 5000+ tier 6 SHs, it is so boring now. I think nobody will play season (30 days!) for NO REWARD TANK. Really.



Nekrodamus #6 Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:43 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 48505 battles
  • 2,246
  • [LEOFL] LEOFL
  • Member since:
    07-19-2011

The seasons are no events at all but the new standard CW format! 

 

Therefore you get way more stuff than before, when you couldn't even earn a medal. And don't forget that the emblems will boost the crews in the near future, they are no longer cosmetics only.

 

 

 



RiNGA_LiNGA #7 Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3649 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    11-12-2012

So my question is, are these seasons made just to practice for the 4th campaign and big rewards will come with it? I mean like for tier 6 phase tier 6 reward tank, tier 8 phase tier 8 reward tank, tier X, X tank? Russian site says "big prizes" so will we able to get 3 tanks instead of one (like in previous campaigns)? If yes, hmm okay sounds good, if no...

But if yes, then what? Season 2 will lasts again for 1 month and then will come 5th campaign in like february or march again with reward tanks?



Fynnegun #8 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:51 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12676 battles
  • 1,358
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010

View PostNekrodamus, on 15 October 2015 - 09:43 PM, said:

The seasons are no events at all but the new standard CW format! 

 

Therefore you get way more stuff than before, when you couldn't even earn a medal. And don't forget that the emblems will boost the crews in the near future, they are no longer cosmetics only.

 

Indeed.

 

View PostRiNGA_LiNGA, on 15 October 2015 - 09:47 PM, said:

So my question is, are these seasons made just to practice for the 4th campaign and big rewards will come with it? I mean like for tier 6 phase tier 6 reward tank, tier 8 phase tier 8 reward tank, tier X, X tank? Russian site says "big prizes" so will we able to get 3 tanks instead of one (like in previous campaigns)? If yes, hmm okay sounds good, if no...

But if yes, then what? Season 2 will lasts again for 1 month and then will come 5th campaign in like february or march again with reward tanks?

 

What Nekrodamus said is correct, the seasons are there to replace "sandbox" Global Map, so instead of just getting gold now you can win emblems, etc.

Unfortunately I cannot discuss future plans yet, but yes after 4th Campaign there will be Season 2, after that I cannot say (yet).



Paleckis #9 Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12858 battles
  • 12
  • [CRBER] CRBER
  • Member since:
    01-08-2013

Our clan really liked time zones that where before safari/1st campaign. Now we have to fight till midnight, yesterday we had last battle for land at 1:30~ am... are u kidding me guys, why have you sudenly decided to make cw later in the night. there is like no timezone left where people from eastern europe could have chance of participating without hurting their night sleep, do you think we dont have jobs and  maybe others go to school. Whats wrong with time format wich was used before, alot people are fed up with this [edited]. We had fights at 19:00 lets say with busy shedulle and big landing fights go till 21:00~ thats really good... now it starts 21:00 at earliest... So please WG tell me what you want me, my clan and maybe other people from utc +3 timezone to do, should we quit our jobs so we can play clan battles or should we quit this game so we can function like normal human beings in our every day life. Sorry for my poor english it isnt my first language.

 

We liked what u did with cw but this time zones thing isn't dedicated to "Europe players" it only benefits western europe clans others have to play out of their comfort zone. I only got like 4 hours sleep before i had to get up and go to work, so please explaine why u made cw earliest start time 2 hours later then usuall, where should we go to play?.. on russian server, learn their language, grind our tanks, buy premium vechiles or move to other games... i just dont understand.


Edited by Paleckis, 17 October 2015 - 04:19 PM.


Azusa_right_in_the_pusah #10 Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:26 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23616 battles
  • 771
  • Member since:
    02-08-2012

View PostDecept1on, on 16 October 2015 - 09:51 AM, said:

 

Indeed.

 

 

What Nekrodamus said is correct, the seasons are there to replace "sandbox" Global Map, so instead of just getting gold now you can win emblems, etc.

Unfortunately I cannot discuss future plans yet, but yes after 4th Campaign there will be Season 2, after that I cannot say (yet).

 

I just realy hope that 4th campaign is not during Christmas holidays again .. and during exam period

Nekrodamus #11 Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:23 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 48505 battles
  • 2,246
  • [LEOFL] LEOFL
  • Member since:
    07-19-2011

Decept1on, I checked some of our battles and discovered that the elo coefficient was not factored in. Would you mind to investigate please?

 

Two more questions:

 

- Will there be a seperate ranking (and rewarding) for all three tiers or a combined one?

 

- If the rating will be combined, will the base victory points differ for the higher fronts?


Edited by Nekrodamus, 19 October 2015 - 10:23 PM.


Fynnegun #12 Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:50 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12676 battles
  • 1,358
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010

View PostNekrodamus, on 19 October 2015 - 10:23 PM, said:

Decept1on, I checked some of our battles and discovered that the elo coefficient was not factored in. Would you mind to investigate please?

 

Two more questions:

- Will there be a seperate ranking (and rewarding) for all three tiers or a combined one?

- If the rating will be combined, will the base victory points differ for the higher fronts?

 

Elo is taken into account, no worries ;)

- Yes separate rewards and ranking.



Nekrodamus #13 Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:23 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 48505 battles
  • 2,246
  • [LEOFL] LEOFL
  • Member since:
    07-19-2011

I'll post an example calculation tonight.

 

Thx for your engagement!



Nekrodamus #14 Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:12 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 48505 battles
  • 2,246
  • [LEOFL] LEOFL
  • Member since:
    07-19-2011
Yep, it's correct now. Thx!

Nekrodamus #15 Posted 23 October 2015 - 03:35 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 48505 battles
  • 2,246
  • [LEOFL] LEOFL
  • Member since:
    07-19-2011

It's nice that you inform us about updated event infos by bringing the news again.

 

Unfortunately it is not possible to spot the changes and we have to read the whole text again.

 

May I suggest to highlight the lastest rule changes perhaps with a different text colour?

 

 

With the new penalty system a clan has 3 absences for free, gets an official warning after the 4th and real penalties afterwards (if all were within seven days).

 

Those first 3 violations for free, are they just once to inform a (new) clan about the rules or will they start over as soon the week is over?

 

In other words, will a clan who reached penalty level once get it again directly for the first absence in the future?

 

 

Sorry for triple post!



Fynnegun #16 Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:25 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12676 battles
  • 1,358
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010

It may not be the best form of updating the news, agreed.

Basically the change it that after Operation Safari ends, tier 8 and 10 season fronts will be open.

As far as I see, on second violation you already get a penalty.



Eligible #17 Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:43 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19713 battles
  • 274
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011
Ok, i am lost in tons of this informations and bad informations. Mine question is are we able to play tier VIIIs CW normally on the global map when Safari ends? We have played tier VI before campaign and honestly that was little borring. Ty for your answers.

Edited by Eligible, 23 October 2015 - 05:46 PM.


Fynnegun #18 Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:54 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12676 battles
  • 1,358
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010

View PostDecept1on, on 23 October 2015 - 04:25 PM, said:

Basically the change it that after Operation Safari ends, tier 8 and 10 season fronts will be open.

 



Yndy_ #19 Posted 24 October 2015 - 04:46 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 33215 battles
  • 439
  • [1ADRM] 1ADRM
  • Member since:
    03-17-2013

View PostDecept1on, on 23 October 2015 - 05:25 PM, said:

It may not be the best form of updating the news, agreed.

Basically the change it that after Operation Safari ends, tier 8 and 10 season fronts will be open.

As far as I see, on second violation you already get a penalty.

Check clan P1XEL, or go to their current province: https://eu.wargaming...nce/taivalkoski

In their log, it's visible that they got 3 warnings for no show which were turned into WAIVED penalties, then the real penalties started and they are currently at level 3.

 

Question: Is that normal, or it's valid only now because the system is new and you want to cut come slack to people?

 

PS: I can show you another clan on the Safari map with 2 WAIVED penalties and 0! at penalty level.



Eligible #20 Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:14 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19713 battles
  • 274
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View PostDecept1on, on 23 October 2015 - 05:54 PM, said:

 

 

Ty for your answer.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users