Jump to content


Riddle me this!


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Obsessive_Compulsive #1 Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:01 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 25942 battles
  • 8,048
  • [ADUK] ADUK
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

What comes once in a minute,twice in a moment but never in a thousand years?

 

if you google the answer you are a giant potato.

 

more riddles to follow.



krazypenguin #2 Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:10 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27097 battles
  • 2,790
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

The letter m.

 

Too easy...

 

P.S. Congrats on the incinerator mission - hope you get your 55A soon.


Edited by krazypenguin, 15 October 2015 - 05:11 PM.


K_A #3 Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:48 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13641 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
Took me 3 seconds.

Obsessive_Compulsive #4 Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:01 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 25942 battles
  • 8,048
  • [ADUK] ADUK
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

What is greater than God,
more evil than the devil,
the poor have it,
the rich need it,
and if you eat it, you'll die

 

 



Wayneable #5 Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:26 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 43393 battles
  • 1,994
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    06-26-2011
nothing if i remeber correctly, it´s a oldy but a goody.

Edited by Wayneable, 19 October 2015 - 03:26 AM.


Wayneable #6 Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:34 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 43393 battles
  • 1,994
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    06-26-2011

i got one:

 

The man who invented it doesn't want it.

The man who bought it doesn't need it.

The man who needs it doesn't know it.

What is it?



basin79 #7 Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:43 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,702
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostWayneable, on 19 October 2015 - 02:34 AM, said:

i got one:

 

The man who invented it doesn't want it.

The man who bought it doesn't need it.

The man who needs it doesn't know it.

What is it?

A coffin. 



Obsessive_Compulsive #8 Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:48 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 25942 battles
  • 8,048
  • [ADUK] ADUK
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostWayneable, on 19 October 2015 - 03:34 AM, said:

i got one:

 

The man who invented it doesn't want it.

The man who bought it doesn't need it.

The man who needs it doesn't know it.

What is it?

 

Thats a good one also. I only got it fast because I knew it. I suppose those of us who like a riddle know the best ones :P

 

here try this little mind bender.

 

Alone I am 24th

With a freind I am 20

Another freind and I am unclean

 

 



anonym_kL7qtn3e52MB #9 Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:35 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 6,815
  • Member since:
    07-10-2018

View PostLow_Lister, on 15 October 2015 - 05:01 PM, said:

What comes once in a minute,twice in a moment but never in a thousand years?

 

if you google the answer you are a giant potato.

 

more riddles to follow.

 

Got a book of riddles for your birthday?

Congrats b.t.w..... How many candles did you get this year?



killer11110 #10 Posted 19 October 2015 - 11:00 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21544 battles
  • 465
  • [FANG] FANG
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View PostLow_Lister, on 19 October 2015 - 07:48 AM, said:

 

Thats a good one also. I only got it fast because I knew it. I suppose those of us who like a riddle know the best ones :P

 

here try this little mind bender.

 

Alone I am 24th

With a freind I am 20

Another freind and I am unclean

 

 

x



Obsessive_Compulsive #11 Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:01 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 25942 battles
  • 8,048
  • [ADUK] ADUK
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View Postkiller11110, on 19 October 2015 - 11:00 AM, said:

x

 

be honest did you google? cos thats a hard one.. well done all the same!

 

 

You are standing on the surface of earth:

you walk 1 mile south

then 1 mile west

and finally 1 mile north

you end up exactly where you started.

where are you?



TsundereWaffle #12 Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:03 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27187 battles
  • 11,018
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

View PostLow_Lister, on 19 October 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

 

be honest did you google? cos thats a hard one.. well done all the same!

 

 

You are standing on the surface of earth:

you walk 1 mile south

then 1 mile west

and finally 1 mile north

you end up exactly where you started.

where are you?

 

on the surface of earth?

K_A #13 Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:04 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13641 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View PostLow_Lister, on 19 October 2015 - 02:01 PM, said:

 

be honest did you google? cos thats a hard one.. well done all the same!

 

 

You are standing on the surface of earth:

you walk 1 mile south

then 1 mile west

and finally 1 mile north

you end up exactly where you started.

where are you?

 

north pole. 



Obsessive_Compulsive #14 Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:38 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 25942 battles
  • 8,048
  • [ADUK] ADUK
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

It is indeed the North pole. GJ!:great:

 

Waffle gets a consolation for what is in effect a right answer!:great:

 

ok heres another one.

 

A man walks into a bar and asks the bar man ''May I please have a glass of water''

 

The bar man pulls out a shotgun and fires a shot up into the ceiling!!!

 

The man says ''thank you'' and walks away happy.

 

why?


Edited by Low_Lister, 19 October 2015 - 04:39 PM.


_Warris_ #15 Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:21 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 40247 battles
  • 16,383
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-15-2012

View PostLow_Lister, on 19 October 2015 - 03:38 PM, said:

A man walks into a bar and asks the bar man ''May I please have a glass of water''

 

The bar man pulls out a shotgun and fires a shot up into the ceiling!!!

 

The man says ''thank you'' and walks away happy.

 

why?

I think I remember..

answer?


Obsessive_Compulsive #16 Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:47 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 25942 battles
  • 8,048
  • [ADUK] ADUK
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View Postwarisoverdragon, on 20 October 2015 - 11:21 PM, said:

I think I remember..

answer?

 

Very well done sir!:great: I treid that on my wife once and she called the police...:confused:

 

This one excellent but its not for those that dipped out of science lessons!

 

I am teary eyed but never cry

silver tongued but never lie!

Double winged but never fly

Air cooled but never dry!

What am I?

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users