• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Volk_nn #1 Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 50 battles

Hello!

At first, sorry for my English =)

And i want to present you my site for "Safari".
May be it help some clans receive more unique prizes.
On this site you may look famepoints for all players in your clan and his activity.

It is start for russian region and some people asked me extend site for other regions.
And so it happened!

http://volknn.ru/safari/en/

Service work in test mode for a few days.

I receive questions, comments and suggestions ) Right here or on site )

Edited by Volk_nn, 16 October 2015 - 09:06 AM.

Volk_nn #2 Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 50 battles

- Add page with changes of glorypoints for top position for every event day http://volknn.ru/safari/en/positions

- Add switch for change content to gray color. It is not so agressive for eyes )

Edited by Volk_nn, 20 October 2015 - 10:42 AM.

Dexatroph #3 Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:32 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 45436 battles

It would be kewl when this overview will take into account how many players of the top 70 clans getting  a license + how many players out of the top player list getting the license because of their clan to identify how many licenses will be available for the individual players.

That would mean you need to have some automated script what checks the data once a day. Might be to late since this Operation will end in 4 more days. However, good work. I like your page.

Volk_nn #4 Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 50 battles

View PostDexatroph, on 20 October 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

It would be kewl when this overview will take into account how many players of the top 70 clans getting  a license + how many players out of the top player list getting the license because of their clan to identify how many licenses will be available for the individual players.

That would mean you need to have some automated script what checks the data once a day. Might be to late since this Operation will end in 4 more days. However, good work. I like your page.

Thanks!

I think about it, but unfortunately WG API for events is disabled for now and simple REST requests to web-servers create a big load.

I make some experiments and for the next event, i think, it is will be released.

Volk_nn #5 Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 50 battles

- Add calculation how many members in a clan get tank with wildcard.

Update wildcards value every hour.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users