Jump to content


16-10-15 CW Issues


  • Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

FireflyDivision #1 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:06 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 24303 battles
  • 3,925
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

Hello fellow CW players,

 

The CW issues have been reported to Wargaming. Wargaming will be working on a solution. All support tickets regarding these issues will be handled with priority. To avoid flood, we would greatly appreciate it if only clan commanders could send tickets. More information should be available in the morning

 

We apologise for the inconvenience.

 

Best regards,

 

FireflyDivision & WG Customer Service



CrouchingGrandpa #2 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 36352 battles
  • 674
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-23-2013
Will the battles be up today ? ( 0-3 hours from posting this ) 

MielisairasPotilas #3 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20197 battles
  • 8
  • [PSOP] PSOP
  • Member since:
    01-29-2011
Finally something official about it.

mightyjosHi #4 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:14 PM

    Brigadier

  • Clan Commander
  • 34857 battles
  • 4,077
  • [S4] S4
  • Member since:
    06-23-2013

View PostCrouchingGrandpa, on 16 October 2015 - 09:10 PM, said:

Will the battles be up today ? ( 0-3 hours from posting this ) 

 

This, can i send my players to bed or should i keep them awake?

Endranii_PL #5 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:17 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 23656 battles
  • 2,225
  • [PSQD] PSQD
  • Member since:
    04-02-2011

View PostmightyjosHi, on 16 October 2015 - 09:14 PM, said:

 

This, can i send my players to bed or should i keep them awake?

 

This please.

Iiamkovacs #6 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:20 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26595 battles
  • 988
  • Member since:
    07-22-2011
If you get the battles up & running at midnight then just don't bother. Skip the day. I'm not waiting till midnight to play a 2 hour tournament after.

SulphurE #7 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:21 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8201 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    10-05-2014

View PostmightyjosHi, on 16 October 2015 - 10:14 PM, said:

 

This, can i send my players to bed or should i keep them awake?

 

FireflyDivision is not letting me sleep ... :sceptic:

Seriously tho, we just had one of our battles show up.. So I guess battles might still come up.. We were supposed to have 2 at the same time tho but only had one... This is so annoying...

thisDJ #8 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16469 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013
What will happen to those of us whose clans are missing out on fame points and gold?

Yvariel #9 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:26 PM

    Private

  • Clan Commander
  • 16981 battles
  • 27
  • [-TAV-] -TAV-
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
I hope you don't expect us to stay here until late to still play the battles tonight. Fix this, rollback the day and start fresh tomorrow if you don't want this campaign to be a total disaster.

CrouchingGrandpa #10 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:27 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 36352 battles
  • 674
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-23-2013

View PostYvariel, on 16 October 2015 - 10:26 PM, said:

I hope you don't expect us to stay here until late to still play the battles tonight. Fix this, rollback the day and start fresh tomorrow if you don't want this campaign to be a total disaster.

Then again this would be unfair to those whom succeeded in their timezone, but you can never please everyone, right ? 

WG will fix this and make it better for everyone.. kappa



Achnee #11 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:30 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25591 battles
  • 417
  • Member since:
    08-08-2012
mhm...NO!!! EU don't need a 3 server....we need RU 37

Edited by Achnee, 16 October 2015 - 10:30 PM.


Yvariel #12 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:30 PM

    Private

  • Clan Commander
  • 16981 battles
  • 27
  • [-TAV-] -TAV-
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

View PostCrouchingGrandpa, on 16 October 2015 - 09:27 PM, said:

Then again this would be unfair to those whom succeeded in their timezone, but you can never please everyone, right ? 

WG will fix this and make it better for everyone.. kappa

 

I totally agree, but what better solution is there?

Edited by Yvariel, 16 October 2015 - 10:31 PM.


The007thDreeson #13 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39999 battles
  • 914
  • [TERMS] TERMS
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012

View PostYvariel, on 16 October 2015 - 10:30 PM, said:

 

I totally agree, but what better solution is there?

 

+1 day to campaign?

Dr_Zap #14 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:32 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 57054 battles
  • 1,539
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
Rollback is not the solution, but ignoring the missed battles is neither. I guess up to 2200 everything can be repaired by asking for replays. Everything after that will be difficult, I guess there is no solution.

Obsessive_Compulsive #15 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:33 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 26703 battles
  • 8,048
  • [ADUK] ADUK
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostFireflyDivision, on 16 October 2015 - 10:06 PM, said:

Hello fellow CW players,

 

The CW issues have been reported to Wargaming. Wargaming will be working on a solution. All support tickets regarding these issues will be handled with priority. To avoid flood, we would greatly appreciate it if only clan commanders could send tickets. 

 

We apologise for the inconvenience.

 

Best regards,

 

FireflyDivision & Wargaming Customer Service

 

Thats great really.. instead of information your main concern is support not being spammed.. SPAM INCOMING!



Slonopotam_of_Paprika #16 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6430 battles
  • 319
  • [US5R] US5R
  • Member since:
    12-02-2012


still_mojo #17 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:37 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • eSports Contributor
  • 66553 battles
  • 316
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011
i really have no clue how will this be handled, we had 3 landings in progress with 30 people waiting for battles at that moment, and i don't know did we even receive mission objective from hour before. I have sent ticket with screen and links of landings but i don't see smart way out of this one, it seams some of us will loose quite big amount of player/clan points (and no one really cares about anything else at this moment).

FireflyDivision #18 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:38 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 24303 battles
  • 3,925
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

More info should be available in the morning.

 



1st_Rob #19 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 51194 battles
  • 377
  • [TRIGG] TRIGG
  • Member since:
    04-01-2012

View Poststill_mojo, on 16 October 2015 - 10:37 PM, said:

i really have no clue how will this be handled, we had 3 landings in progress with 30 people waiting for battles at that moment, and i don't know did we even receive mission objective from hour before. I have sent ticket with screen and links of landings but i don't see smart way out of this one, it seams some of us will loose quite big amount of player/clan points (and no one really cares about anything else at this moment).

 

Cmon, what did you expect?

1st_Rob #20 Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:40 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 51194 battles
  • 377
  • [TRIGG] TRIGG
  • Member since:
    04-01-2012

View PostFireflyDivision, on 16 October 2015 - 10:38 PM, said:

More info should be available in the morning.

 

 

*Im sleepy and I anyway dont give a crap about your problems, bobs, Im gone to sleep. WG out.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users