Featured Clan, Clans Wars Operation Safari: Kazna Kru

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Ph3lan #1 Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

Community Operations Lead WoT EU

• WG Staff
  • 18606 battles
  • [WG] WG

Still_mojo, the Commander of KAZNA Kru gave us a short interview after placing 2nd in the recently finished Operation Safari Event!

1. Where did the clan name come from and how was your clan formed?

Original Kazna Kru came from game called Guild Wars, where it was called "Mojo Kazna Kru", and was also one of top clans in game. It was a different time when bunch of us played from a net café together (net café called "MOJO&quo"t :), and we chose that name because roughly translated it means "Punishment Crew". That was our play style always, in any game, head on.

Clan in Wot was formed around 3 years ago (it will be very soon 3 years old), since many of us were not very happy about the current level of skill and stagnation in clans that were considered top at that time, so we decided to give them a lesson how this game was meant to be played. From that era we are the only clan still standing at top level. As reminder KAZNA won the 1st campaign that WG organised.

2. Do you have requirements for joining your clan, if so what is the reasoning behind them?

Yes they can be found on WOT forum recruitment topics, they are something we consider normal, but what people mostly do not understand is that screening stats is only 1st level of let’s say "testing" in KAZNA, after that there are platoons with recruitment officers, where gameplay and communication are watched closely. Even when a recruit is taken into the clan we still monitor behavior, activity, and again, level of skill displayed. In reality, one becomes KAZNA member after few months, but then most stay for years if they manage to fit in.

After all that said, our reasoning is to create an atmosphere where people of closely equal skill play, and are friendly to clan members. That is how you create a long existing clan like KAZNA.

3. What do you feel is the best aspect of being in a clan and doing Clan Wars?

For me personally it’s spending time with friends, but then again, we do earn a lot heh.

4. What was your goal for this campaign?

To be first naturally.

5. Looking back how close were you to reach that goal?

Quite close, probably 1 major battle away from it that NOS themselves won against us, and that is how they deserved to win overall. On last day we had to regroup in order to ensure a  top 3 position. We won 35 clan wars and lost 1, taking over 7000 points which is highest anyone scored in these 10 days in single day.

6. What do you think about the theme of the campaign and do you have any suggestions for themes for future campaigns?

Personally I don't think lore behind campaign themselves plays highest role, anything from daily news or movies can be used as you already did

7. How did you feel this campaign compared to the previous campaigns?

I think this was most balanced campaign so far, it had few glitches that need to be corrected, but overall it was great. Clans had to plan and risk doing so, rely on skill and activity of players, and could not really hold up any form of strict alliance if they wanted to be top contender. As planning example, we had 2 documents, 1 was daily scouting where and why we will go with possible targets, monitoring other clans etc etc, and the other just for the daily CWs, who will lead, when, which map etc, because we had up to 6 clan wars at the same time and it would have been chaos without such organisation.

8. What clan do you feel was a tough opponent and why?

We are our worst opponent in most matches, when players do not communicate enough or do things they know they should not heh. We respect all our enemies in CW no matter the name, but I guess hardest were clans that had entire ESL teams fighting in 1 battle, since Tier VIIIs are vehicles they play most and they play them together all the time. We had interesting matches with all top 20 clans probably, especially after losing our mission early in campaign to clan ARCANII I think. So on the last day we had to attack all major clans to do the same to them. I guess those guys did not know what kind of disturbance in force they created with that 1 match, since after that moment all hell broke loose on map.

9. Which tank do you feel is essential to victory in Clan Wars and why?

In tier VIII it is t54l and IS3, they are the alpha and the omega and the most useful tanks that can be used on both open and city maps, t54l as armored mobile light tank, with great gun, and is3 as my personal favorite in game, best alpha in Tier VIII combined with armor and speed for heavy tank, and gun that can snap shoot at 100 meters easily and hit you in eye.

10. What advice would you give to clans who are not yet involved in Clan Wars and are considering getting started?

Form a group of people that get along well, challenges will be numerous but there is great deal of fun you can have, and perks in game such as gold when you become good enough. Never give up, never surrender.

11. Finally sum up your clan in max three words

KAZNA SMAAAAASH!!!!!!

TiborTheRock #2 Posted 30 October 2015 - 07:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 47362 battles
  • [EL_SQ] EL_SQ
what is that one clan they lost against? :)

Alteisen #3 Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 16739 battles
I think it was 3xr.

Andrei_GD #4 Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:16 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 37599 battles
  • [FUSED] FUSED

View PostAlteisen, on 30 October 2015 - 07:54 PM, said:

I think it was 3xr.

I think it was ARCANII.

They still are one of the best EU clans if not in the world :).

Edited by Spooke, 30 October 2015 - 09:16 PM.

TiborTheRock #5 Posted 31 October 2015 - 07:31 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 47362 battles
  • [EL_SQ] EL_SQ

mmm nope :)

https://scontent-vie...1eb&oe=56C330F7

Edited by TiborTheRock, 31 October 2015 - 07:39 PM.

Yndy_ #6 Posted 31 October 2015 - 08:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 34242 battles
  • [1ADRM] 1ADRM
You're talking different things, XEQTE talk about the only loss of KAZNA on the last day, ARCAN talk about wrecking KAZNA's target on day 5(?).

MadYOLOPotato #7 Posted 31 October 2015 - 08:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32457 battles
Since when is second place more important than the first? well next time interview the last clan instead of the top clan... It will be much better...! :facepalm: 

arturo112 #8 Posted 31 October 2015 - 10:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9034 battles

View PostMadPotato, on 31 October 2015 - 08:46 PM, said:

Since when is second place more important than the first? well next time interview the last clan instead of the top clan... It will be much better...! :facepalm: 

Maybe they saw your forum posting :trollface:

SlasherZ #9 Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 50686 battles
poor kazna it seems now that they lost from everyone

TiborTheRock #10 Posted 01 November 2015 - 02:02 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 47362 battles
  • [EL_SQ] EL_SQ

http://wotreplays.co...e/2248705#stats

there you go if you dont trust screenshot from my friend :)

still_mojo #11 Posted 01 November 2015 - 11:21 AM

Staff Sergeant

• eSports Contributor
  • 66455 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

i remember that game, quite low reaction by some players combined with their bad positioning, and we got capped for no reason. That was also single loss on himmelsdorf during entire campaign, and we probably played 50+ matches on it.

gg to you boys anyways, win is a win.

We lost plenty battles during campaign, when we have 4-6 matches same time all time it just happens. We did fight most clans in top 25 ,and did not avoid it. Looking back some of those cost us 1st place, but its easy to be general after the deed is done. 

For me it was fun campaign, and you guys dont need to be salty about this. When KAZNA was formed about 3 years ago, streamers did not even know how to pronounce our clan name, yet we won just about every tournament we entered then. If you persist as clan i'm sure you will be in next spotlight, just prove to everyone its not a fluke but a matter of skill.

Gl in next campaigns.

Edited by still_mojo, 01 November 2015 - 11:22 AM.

CTszkacper #12 Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19281 battles

View PostMadPotato, on 31 October 2015 - 08:46 PM, said:

Well basically they should interview at least top 3 

EDIT: feeling jelous

Edited by CTszkacper, 02 November 2015 - 05:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users