Tank Customisation

• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

Steiner011 #41 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:18 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42149 battles
  • [SCRUB] SCRUB

Meanwhile, im slowly finishing my BegleitPanzer 57, Leo 1 A5, and T-72 grinds.

edit: pay no attention to me, its just competitors game, which fixed most of WoT blights.

Edited by Steiner011, 26 October 2015 - 06:19 PM.

ColHomer #42 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20381 battles
  • [ANTIK] ANTIK

Unbeliavable...

Very bad development Wargaming. 

Why do you introduce more and more 'Pay2Win' aspects in this game?

Just offer a fourth equipment slot for x€ per Tank in your Premium shop...

And why I don't get compensated for existing and now perhaps useless emblems or inscriptions on my tank?

And why do have some tanks more inscription and emblem slots than others?

Grand_Moff_Tano #43 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:19 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1776 battles

View PostTaKSC, on 26 October 2015 - 05:16 PM, said:

agree there is normally quite many negative unjustified posts in the news. but this time they are completely justified. this is a [edited]move by WG in order to improve profits for Q1 2016. Nothing but a blatant money grab, this and nerfing standard penetration is a clear statement WG is to big to be bothered by what their consumers want. The new Ryan Air of gaming. 

Whether it's a money grab or not is still debatable, and the negative comments perhaps are justified, but not the level of Hostility.

_LEO_ #44 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 56605 battles
  • [TRUT-] TRUT-

View PostDocPurple, on 26 October 2015 - 04:36 PM, said:

:facepalm:

Instead of:

new sounds

new physics

fixed map rotation

arty rework

(some tank replacements which were promised for months, useful tutorials ect.)

or anything else useful, that would justify the fancy "10.0 Rubicon" title of the patch, NOOOO    we get "customization", basically an additional vent or BiA for 600 gold, or 500k credits every month...... Instead of fixing the game or at least trying to do so, you add the next money grab feature.....

From where are you pulling these numbers???

If you buy them with gold, you need ONE emblem and ONE inscription to get a full bonus, because you can use one emblem/inscription in 2 slots and that's 300 gold for tier 10 tank.

If you buy them with credits you need to buy 2 emblems and 2 inscriptions and that is 240k credits per month.

Edited by _LEO_, 26 October 2015 - 06:21 PM.

ToodlePips #45 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 62286 battles

View PostCommodore_Ahsoka_Tano, on 26 October 2015 - 05:01 PM, said:

Alot of negative comments, seems like the typical news page for updates, but I'd see the feature for myself before passing judgement.

In fact, I think the atmosphere in the forum has become increasingly toxic over the last half year or so, but I believe that Wargaming has a fair share of the fault if people are getting ever more bitter lately. They have made some very unpopular decisions, while failing to deliver on those issues people really care about. This inscription thing is a good example: It is not an improvement of any kind, it just forces us to spend gold all of a sudden to make sure we don't fall behind. Why should people welcome this move? It's like Wargaming is adding insult to injury.

But I guess we have none but ourselves to blame. Lots of people complained that they were sitting on piles of gold because of Wargaming's silly bundle policy, so now Wargaming has created a new gold drain without providing extra value in return. I think their motives are pretty transparent.

Edited by ToodleWrath, 26 October 2015 - 06:25 PM.

Emily_1 #46 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8400 battles
What a joke WG, but that's what you are nowadays. How much vodka was consumed when this idea came up?

Eligible #47 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:24 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19734 battles
As i said before, just add 4th sloth for the equipment and effects will be similar and waaay more cheaper for players. But i guess u cant have enough money. Be carefull WG, Mida didnt had nice time with his greedy.

Grand_Moff_Tano #48 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:24 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1776 battles

View PostToodleWrath, on 26 October 2015 - 05:21 PM, said:

In fact, I think the atmosphere in the forum has become increasingly toxic over the last half year or so, but I believe that Wargaming has a fair share of the fault if people are getting ever more bitter lately. They have made some very unpopular decisions, while failing to deliver on those issues people really care about. This inscription thing is a good example: It is not an improvement of any kind, it just forces us to spend gold all of a sudden to make sure we don't fall behind. Why should people welcome this move? It's like Wargaming is adding insult to injury.

But I guess we have none but ourselves to blame. Lots of people complained that they were sitting on piles of gold because of their silly bundle policy, so now Wargaming has created a new gold drain without providing extra value in return. I think their motives are pretty transparent.

WoT has become probably one of the most toxic communities I've seen in a game. But to say it's going to be a gold drain is probably a little premature to say at the moment.

Experthost #49 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 63229 battles
  • [RO-XP] RO-XP

Oh man, became to feel like my childhood's ATARI games: PLEASE INSERT COIN .. :coin:

For 1 coin you have 3 credits,aka 3 GAME OVERs. Is this a return to '90s but "at home" and on PC/Laptop ?

--

Wait.... hmmmm ...  will you get a penny for every users migrating towards AW (or other platforms?). If so, I'll make it double for my part; it's just like paying the divorce papers just to get rid of (ex)wife ..

Idahou #50 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:26 PM

General

• Veteran
  • 36613 battles
  • [IDDQD] IDDQD
Thats really funny, most of players are against it. Not just here but in test section too but since its on portal already its already done and all our posts, suggestions, critism was just fuel for WG-troll-machine

Edited by Idahou, 26 October 2015 - 06:26 PM.

Wulf84ITA #51 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32980 battles
More and more and more pay to win, eh? Seems like the logic way to address the AW competition... Way to go WG!

DonGuano #52 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9265 battles
WG is getting too greedy, and the game is becoming too complicated, I don't like this at all.

Fyyar #53 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 15947 battles

Sorry, but this is retarded. Insignia's that improves a crew is just dumb. What do people with alot of money want? More money. 

Think I giving Armored Warfare a shot, cause this is [edited].

Pansenmann #54 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 35738 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hi.

I hope the camouflage bonus displaying 0% on the AMX 14 57GF is a display error that gets corrected before 10.0 gets released.

I miss the 5% camouflage bonus which I took for granted

when I bought this tank since it cannot be painted with camo paint.

See picture:

Spoiler

Also I am confused why the camouflage paint

is displaying other values than the common known 5% on other vehicles.

I would like a thorough explanation why it is this way.

Furthermore, I do have some decals and inscription on tanks which would become useless when the new bonus gets applied.

Will this be reset so I can apply more useful ones?

CmdrShepard #55 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:35 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 45233 battles
Yee, more pay to win options for all those scumbag gold spammers. Really nice one!

ToodlePips #56 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 62286 battles

View PostCommodore_Ahsoka_Tano, on 26 October 2015 - 05:24 PM, said:

WoT has become probably one of the most toxic communities I've seen in a game. But to say it's going to be a gold drain is probably a little premature to say at the moment.

I did not intend to make it sound as negative as I think you understood it to be - I just meant it's a new way for players to spend their gold. And yes, it remains to be seen to what extent players will accept it.

To me, it's a dilemma. I am really (as in: really, really) against this idea, and I would hate to spend gold on it. But on the other hand, I equally hate the idea of taking on another Tier X one to one when I know he has that little extra bonus I cannot get if I don't spend gold (or an insane amount of credits). I am a bad enough player as it is; least thing I want to know is that my tank isn't worse than that other guy's simply because I refused to pay gold.

Edited by ToodleWrath, 26 October 2015 - 06:40 PM.

Yaccay #57 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:38 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35140 battles
  • [4TL] 4TL

The idea itself is not bad, but the implementation is terrible!

Why can not we buy permanent emblem/inscription for silver credit?

Why specific advantage is linked to specific emblem/inscription? 

It would much better if for any emblem/iscription we can choose any advantage freely - and change any time freely the advantage itself!

Now WG just tries to milk us for more money.

Stroykovic #58 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 46748 battles

more pay to win/ pay to play....

u want ALL your customers to go to THE OTHER TANK GAME or just the non-paying part ?

Intelligence4 #59 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22368 battles

Dear Wargaming,

Many thanks for this new and innovative game enhancement. I have waited such a long time to be able to boost my game payback by not wasting my time on earning skills, rewards, etc. Given that I have a crap-load of money I am more than happy to "pimp" my tanks to make sure that I can beat those poor, moneyless, low level scum. As we are well on the way to taking the game out of the hands of the peasants can I suggest some enhancements that you might consider?​

1. Those of us with a little brass​ should be able to buy Tier 10 tanks straight away. But only for strong currencies and in cash.
  2.  We will then be able to choose what tiers we can play in. What fun is it to have an IS-7 when you always have to play other Tier 10 tanks? Better stamping all over the great unwashed in their Tier 5 tanks - ha, ha.
  3.  Should one the smelly little proles manage to kill us, we must be able to re-spawn immediately, fully loaded with premium ammo.
  4.  On the topic of premium ammo - we should get it for free - after all our fathers are "names" in the city.
  5.  Forget that help/forum/online thing - give those who earn under 1 Million Euros per month one of those "0900" call line thingies. Make them pay for privilege of annoying Wargames!

About those community contributors that are complaining about this wonderful game and its elitist enhancements - ban them! Yes, not just from the game, but from YouTube, streaming and the rest of those commie channels where they think they should be able to speak freely. Its about time we brought back 7 day working week for these blighters - too much time on their hands. I say!

Get on your bike, you moaning minnies!

Love,

Blah, blah, blah.

Raanaar #60 Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5692 battles
[edited]

Edited by Neilloss46, 01 November 2015 - 04:08 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. Neilloss46

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users