Vital Intel on the Approaching Update

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

WaffleTiger #181 Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 42830 battles
  • [5REST] 5REST
That mission, I'd like to know if I should tell my friends to get the fv before the patch..

Scarletsboy #182 Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29620 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostMrConway, on 05 November 2015 - 11:01 AM, said:

We had a bit of internal miscommunication and posted the news before it was actually finalized, we apologize for any confusion this created.

I try only to respond to valid questions or comments where my reply would be helpful. No need to feed the trolls :)

As soon as we have a date nailed down we will let everyone know. Soon

Thanks also 

As I have said in many other posts (patch 9.12/Version 10.0: Tank Customisation/) regarding this matter which it seems Wargaming are not wanting to answer.

I will again post this on them to see if we will get an answer as even on the new test server this tanks still shows as having no camo bonus at all !!!

So what are you doing about the AMX 13 57GF as it still shows to have no camo on the tank !! 

When you look at the Vehicle concealment bonus it gets a great big ZERO !!! 

So are you going to update the vehicle so it shows it has a camo bonus of 5% as per the game post given in the premium shop when i brought this tank or is this tank going to stay with out one ? 

JohnnyWhite #183 Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13123 battles

Is it possible to get gold refund and remove all inscriptions which I bought last weekend when they had discount?

I did it in advance because you anounced it on hompage:  http://worldoftanks....isation-bonuses

Block Quote

Important! All emblems and inscriptions applied to vehicles before the release of update 10.0 will remain on them. Moreover, bonuses to the major qualifications of the crew will work regardless of whether the inscriptions or emblems were applied to the vehicle before or after the update.

So, i lost ~ 3-4k gold and got tanks with inscriptions of which most i dont like. WP WG, WP. 

Scarletsboy #184 Posted 07 November 2015 - 01:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29620 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostJohnnyWhite, on 06 November 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

Is it possible to get gold refund and remove all inscriptions which I bought last weekend when they had discount?

I did it in advance because you anounced it on hompage:  http://worldoftanks....isation-bonuses

So, i lost ~ 3-4k gold and got tanks with inscriptions of which most i dont like. WP WG, WP. 

yeah they wont answer this thread now and they have your money, so again Wargaming win, well no more money from me will I spend on WOT you lost a loyal customer here and I dont think I will be the only one. 

You think by saying we are listening to our players, will make us happy you are so wrong and well just stupid if you think that.

You are losing this battle by your own hands, a game that would and could be long lasting. You got your money and are all nice rich people so what do you care, the game could stop tomorrow and you still be able to have a nice life with out having to work again. 

GG Wargaming GG

D4nunax_ #185 Posted 07 November 2015 - 09:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33378 battles
  • [_FNS_] _FNS_

Thx for listening to us, now do us a favor and fix the other 2 bad things Arty mechanick and RNG

van_dim #186 Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:58 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles

It is not so often to see a developer listening to its customers/players.

I have played a lot of games and I see that so rare.

I like WoT and other Wargaming titles because of their no-play-to-win nature, and yes, I have bitter and long experience with other online titles which turn out to be Play-To-Win. It was not fun.

I don't mind to pay to play but if this is going to give me unfair advantage it is not fun for me, and nor it is going to be fun for the people which cannot afford to pay.

Thanks to Wargaming for giving us one of the best online gaming experience (my personal opinion).

As a thumbs up I am gonna be getting an unplanned tier 8 premium vehicle. (and luckily for me they are on discount :)

GL&HF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users