wot vs armored warfare

wot vs armored warfare

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

yamikace1 #1 Posted 04 November 2015 - 04:56 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40295 battles

I just did a comparison of the 2 games. In the video you can see technology trees, menus and items in both games.

Armoured think has better graphics , but do not feel that this wot wearing a tank and getting better each game optimization actuality and improve FPS.

I hope you put the batteries and check out the WOT more maps and tanks.
If you like the video give a like and subscribe .
a greeting.

https://www.youtube....h?v=YcTt8VapmCE

Edited by LordAxalon, 04 November 2015 - 06:40 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.

signal11th #2 Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:03 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 34978 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
semi -goggle translate fail?

Orangeminus #3 Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:11 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12941 battles

I tried to do the weekly missions just now in WoT absolutey hated it.

Played just over 600 AW battles now, from tier 1 to 5 all tiers have been enjoyable, all tanks have been enjoyable even at stock, never once had a moment of frustration. Only ever had 1 module broken, never lost crew

1st game of WoT today, gunner dead on first hit, use first aid, second hit gunner dead. Next game had KV1 full circle in my T34-85 I was right next to him, shot misses and goes over the top of him outside of the damn circle, yet in AW I constantly get the 80%+ hits landed medal, shots actually go where you aim thanks to only 10% rng compared to 25% here and aiming circles being considerably smaller. Another game a chi ri was hiding behind 2 bushes shooting, I could not see him, yet in AW you can at least see tracers of invisible tanks and most of the time they will become visible if they're shooting you.

WoT now is just a game of utter frustration and disappointment compared to AW

AW might be a clone of WoT but it has implemented the mechanics in a far far more balanced and fun way than WoT ever has AND you get rewarded based on how well you play, not if you win or lose I've had many games where my team lost but I've ended up with more exp than anyone on the winning team

The only thing I don't like about AW is it's not WW2 tanks, but I favour gameplay over cosmetics

Edited by Orangeminus, 04 November 2015 - 05:13 PM.

Eaglax #4 Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:23 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18973 battles
why do you advertise the video in the english forum section, when the whole video is in spanish??

tajj7 #5 Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 24763 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

AW is just bad, hugely over rated by jaded WOT players but if you apply an actual objective eye to it then you start to see how bad it really is. 

There is shot delay thing which is truly terrible, maps are terribly designed considering the mobility of the vehicles, just WOT copy corridors, camo system is just confusing and random, balance is awful, textures of the models is terrible they look like plastic toys, there are invisible walls everywhere, high tier credit earning is just broken, PVE is boring as all hell but is about the only option you have for stock vehicles, especially MBTs

Plus the whole meta is one giant camp which once broken leads to 15-1s. Like I can count on one hand the amount of games I've had in AW that have been close.

Arty is a positive change, lower RNG is nice, the ammo system is balanced and the MM would be good at +1/-1 if there wasn't such bad balance between tiers, especially MBTs where you basically become a useless bag of free XP when bottom tier in an MBT facing higher MBTs as you can't pen them whilst they auto-aim.

Then the Chieftain is a big pile of crap as well, completely over tiered and gets to face 3rd generation MBTs for no reason. 

Don't believe the hype, there is some potential there but to be honest the game is way off, If WG get of their behind to fix arty then I wouldn't take another look at armoured warfare.

WG could basically copy AW arty, reduce the RNG down and add +1/-1 MM and I bet AW servers would be close to empty in a week. 

MudSlug #6 Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:40 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6250 battles
Lower RNG and fixed arty WOT, who do I need to pay, sleep with, beg, plead with for that? 

Rostklump #7 Posted 11 November 2015 - 09:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35866 battles

View Posttajj7, on 04 November 2015 - 05:30 PM, said:

AW is just bad, hugely over rated by jaded WOT players but if you apply an actual objective eye to it then you start to see how bad it really is. 

There is shot delay thing which is truly terrible, maps are terribly designed considering the mobility of the vehicles, just WOT copy corridors, camo system is just confusing and random, balance is awful, textures of the models is terrible they look like plastic toys, there are invisible walls everywhere, high tier credit earning is just broken, PVE is boring as all hell but is about the only option you have for stock vehicles, especially MBTs

Plus the whole meta is one giant camp which once broken leads to 15-1s. Like I can count on one hand the amount of games I've had in AW that have been close.

Arty is a positive change, lower RNG is nice, the ammo system is balanced and the MM would be good at +1/-1 if there wasn't such bad balance between tiers, especially MBTs where you basically become a useless bag of free XP when bottom tier in an MBT facing higher MBTs as you can't pen them whilst they auto-aim.

Then the Chieftain is a big pile of crap as well, completely over tiered and gets to face 3rd generation MBTs for no reason. 

Don't believe the hype, there is some potential there but to be honest the game is way off, If WG get of their behind to fix arty then I wouldn't take another look at armoured warfare.

WG could basically copy AW arty, reduce the RNG down and add +1/-1 MM and I bet AW servers would be close to empty in a week. 

the shot delay is some kind of bug that some player suffer from, so yes bugs are bad but for most people its a non existing problem.

As for the maps its a matter of opinion and i for one like the AW maps more.

The camo system might be confusing for you since it works differently then wots in some ways but i find it neither random nor confusing.

Balance is not perfect but then what did you expect from a game that is newly released? It's not like new tanks in wot are always well balanced either like the good old WT E100 when it was first released.

If you look at how quickly they are fixing unbalanced things they do a better job then WG in my opinion WOT is currently a bit more balanced but then WG has had quite a lot more time to balance things.

The textures could be better but then i don't find that to be a real problem gameplay beats looks so as long as it plays well im happy.

Invisible walls are annoying but they are hardly anywhere and like the rest of the game the maps are new so not all initial bugs have been fixed yet, its not called open beta for nothing.

High tier credit earning is broken how? I have no problem with my economy at all or are you complaining about getting to much credits?

PVE is not my thing either but its there if you like it and it is by no means necessary just because you have a stock tank. I have a much easier time to grind stock tanks and still feel useful in AW then in WOT and in AW you have the option of doing it in PVE unlike WOT.

Many people camp that is true but that is more because most people came from WOT and so do as they always have so the problem here is the players not the game.

Chieftain is big but hardly a pile of crap if you play it right, im not that good a player and still have a 63% wr in mine so as far as that tank is concerned the problem is you more then the tank.

steelers708 #8 Posted 12 November 2015 - 06:03 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 26189 battles

View Posttajj7, on 04 November 2015 - 04:30 PM, said:

You obviously weren't around during the Closed Beta of WoT, given it's state of development(open beta) Armoured warfare is far ahead of where WoT was at the same stage.

BusterGut1 #9 Posted 12 November 2015 - 07:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7477 battles
  • [1STAB] 1STAB

View Posttajj7, on 04 November 2015 - 04:30 PM, said:

Hahaha, what planet you on?

There is no camo yet, as for maps they are a damn sight more realistic that wot. I think you are just completely daft. 

Oh and its in open beta not like wot

Also tagged with wot vs armored warfare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users