Jump to content


Name change


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BusterGut1 #1 Posted 12 November 2015 - 07:23 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7477 battles
  • 75
  • [1STAB] 1STAB
  • Member since:
    10-19-2014
Is it unavailable?

PoIestar #2 Posted 12 November 2015 - 07:28 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31389 battles
  • 4,051
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013

Can you be more precise?

 

Did the service say an error?

Did you get a "your name is changed" confirmation?

 

I changed my name recently and on forums and stuff it changed directly, although in-game it depends on server restart.



LordAxalon #3 Posted 12 November 2015 - 07:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11141 battles
  • 164
  • [MIND] MIND
  • Member since:
    05-28-2013

View PostKillertoMe, on 12 November 2015 - 06:23 PM, said:

Is it unavailable?

 

If you are having an issue with this please try refreshing/restarting your browser and if that doesn't work send a ticket to support

Kind Regards
LordAxalon


BusterGut1 #4 Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:20 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7477 battles
  • 75
  • [1STAB] 1STAB
  • Member since:
    10-19-2014

View PostLordAxalon, on 12 November 2015 - 06:51 PM, said:

 

If you are having an issue with this please try refreshing/restarting your browser and if that doesn't work send a ticket to support

Kind Regards
LordAxalon

 

Hello,

I keep getting this, regardless of what browser I use "Username change is currently unavailable. Days since last name change: 14."



TsundereWaffle #5 Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:37 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 26294 battles
  • 10,879
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

View PostKillertoMe, on 12 November 2015 - 09:20 PM, said:

 

Hello,

I keep getting this, regardless of what browser I use "Username change is currently unavailable. Days since last name change: 14."

 

This probably means you have to wait a bit longer for another name change, I believe you can only change your username once per month

BusterGut1 #6 Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:09 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7477 battles
  • 75
  • [1STAB] 1STAB
  • Member since:
    10-19-2014

View PostWafflePanzer, on 13 November 2015 - 05:37 PM, said:

 

This probably means you have to wait a bit longer for another name change, I believe you can only change your username once per month

Thanks for that, I know it takes a while just thought it was 14 days.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users