Looking for a clan to enjoy and play WOT

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

timothyrock62 #1 Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8100 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

I am looking for a small clan that is growing, not a big clan with to much baggage.  I enjoy playing, not waiting for a chance because I am thought of being not that good because of me stats. I thank all that left quote that participates with looking for a clan not like most of these.  I have a couple clans that I think are not bad so far.  Playing times around 1600-2200 Germany time, I have read many of the comments left for ppl on this site and think there are a lot left that have nothing to do with there request like (SpruntyMcDuffThink I'll steer clear of this one, then do but not necessary comment just do it. PPL like this are not productive of the reason for Looking for a clan.  Maybe there are reasons he just does not know.

I hate having to say things like this, it is stooping to a level below me sry to all.

http://wot-life.com/eu/player/timothyrock62/

Edited by timothyrock62, 22 November 2015 - 12:48 PM.

Rockas01 #2 Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 25492 battles
  • [DIRE] DIRE
bit hard to find clanwar that low wn8, but god luck with search!

timothyrock62 #3 Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8100 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

View PostRockas01, on 12 November 2015 - 11:31 PM, said:

bit hard to find clanwar that low wn8, but god luck with search!

Yes but look at the last month and see its on the rise, I made a mistake in the beginning and use a damn bot trying to get top tanks. Learned better and I play straight up and am moving up fast. Trying to find a clan to learn from and improve more.  But thanks for the friendly criticism, :) hope U well friend.  

bushwacker001 #4 Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:06 PM

Major

• Player
  • 27275 battles

View Posttimothyrock62, on 13 November 2015 - 02:46 AM, said:

Yes but look at the last month and see its on the rise, I made a mistake in the beginning and use a damn bot trying to get top tanks. Learned better and I play straight up and am moving up fast. Trying to find a clan to learn from and improve more.  But thanks for the friendly criticism, :) hope U well friend.  

In the beginning?????   You have botted for approx 3k out of your 4.5k battles. :sceptic:

I particularly like this quote from one of your previous applications....

"Second Clan Had a policy that if you where on u had to be on TS, one morning I left my computer on with the game and not on TS When I came home from work was not in the clan anymore.  Bulls was a good clan and have no hard feelings. was my fault for not shutting down."

I wonder what your machine was doing while you were at work? ;)   And BULL have let you back in again.......nice.:amazed:

Edited by bushwacker001, 13 November 2015 - 01:28 PM.

timothyrock62 #5 Posted 19 November 2015 - 09:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8100 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

View Postbushwacker001, on 13 November 2015 - 01:06 PM, said:

In the beginning?????   You have botted for approx 3k out of your 4.5k battles. :sceptic:

I particularly like this quote from one of your previous applications....

"Second Clan Had a policy that if you where on u had to be on TS, one morning I left my computer on with the game and not on TS When I came home from work was not in the clan anymore.  Bulls was a good clan and have no hard feelings. was my fault for not shutting down."

I wonder what your machine was doing while you were at work? ;)   And BULL have let you back in again.......nice.:amazed:

At most botted for 300 Games, The rest are me and as stated I am on the rise. Yes you like the quote, maybe because it was true and they new it is why I was taking back. Do not wonder my friend I will tell U.  It was left on for tankleader.  As stated was a dumb thing all it did was screw up my states but we must learn and now my last 300 battles are improving. So u know that saying if U have nothing good to say then say nothing.  Smile PPL everybody deserves a chance. So all have a nice day :)

tcfreer #6 Posted 20 November 2015 - 08:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 68543 battles
  • [BOBS_] BOBS_

Shame you didn't speak to any of us about this tim

I've dropped your tags for you

All the best though in the future and good luck were ever you land

Edited by tcfreer, 20 November 2015 - 06:21 PM.

SpruntyMcDuff #7 Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 30031 battles
  • [STDS] STDS
Think I'll steer clear of this one

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users