What would you like to see in Clan Wars 2016

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

Cobra6 #61 Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:37 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16506 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

To be able to set a maximum limit on the amount of simultaneous battles you can have at a certain time. Obviously the minimum would have to be something like 4-6 for T6 matches, but a maximum is more important.

At some point we were having to fight 12 battles at the same time and that just doesn't work and should not be able to happen in the first place.

PepsteraBG #62 Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20165 battles

View Postloituma, on 01 December 2015 - 10:34 AM, said:

T-54lt certainly is. same with T37 vs other tier 6. you get tanks with higher view range, better camo, camo on the move, and on top of that you can even use them to push into the enemy team. you don't have to choose between scouting ability and firepower and the result is full teams of T37s and extremely repetitive games. tier 4 lights used to not be allowed in tier 4 companies for that exact reason, they should keep doing that for other tiers

6x O-I is better?Better limit the amount of heavy tanks,so retarded clans will stop camping in base in city maps

Gnomus #63 Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:02 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 34526 battles
  • [ASEET] ASEET

View PostCobra6, on 07 December 2015 - 11:37 AM, said:

To be able to set a maximum limit on the amount of simultaneous battles you can have at a certain time. Obviously the minimum would have to be something like 4-6 for T6 matches, but a maximum is more important.

At some point we were having to fight 12 battles at the same time and that just doesn't work and should not be able to happen in the first place.

Yes, that should not happen in the first place. You should not be able get so many areas if you can't field enough teams to defend them.

You overextended your self so you could get more gold. Do not complain if others see you as good target and come get their share.

If there needs to be artificial limit on how many attacks enemies can place on you, then there needs to be artificial limit on how much you can own on the map.

Cobra6 #64 Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16506 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostGnomus, on 07 December 2015 - 01:02 PM, said:

Yes, that should not happen in the first place. You should not be able get so many areas if you can't field enough teams to defend them.

You overextended your self so you could get more gold. Do not complain if others see you as good target and come get their share.

If there needs to be artificial limit on how many attacks enemies can place on you, then there needs to be artificial limit on how much you can own on the map.

Nah that wasn't the problem, we had enough teams for our standard defences and attacks. However then some yolo-bobclan decided to mount 6 additional attacks to just troll uss and we ended up with 12 battles.

Not our problem, they got some stuff which was a minor inconvenience but things like that are pretty pointless exercises for everyone involved.

Sharpe #65 Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 21560 battles

View PostDecept1on, on 07 December 2015 - 10:23 AM, said:

Not related, this is portal notification (I was talking about).

Is there any specific reason why my thread about me not be able to receive invites got deleted ?

Where in the world did the "report bug" forum subsection go ? Did u make some historical changes to the forum ?

Also, regarding that, are u fixing platoon invitations or is it not a problem to be taken care now ?

Edited by Sharpe, 07 December 2015 - 06:04 PM.

Cobra6 #66 Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16506 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

@Sharpe

"Accept invitations from friends in the garage" In the "general" options screen.

Make sure you disable that, it actually means that you *ONLY* get invites from friends, so not your clan-mates and no-one else.

It's stupidly labelled.

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 07 December 2015 - 09:23 PM.

Sharpe #67 Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 21560 battles
Thanks Cobra but I have it already disabled. And have no mods at all. Fresh install. Also removed cookies and cleaned registry. Today I also met 2 more players who have the same problem and I simply wanted to ask Decept1on if this issue will be taken care of or not since he mentioned problems with the invitations.

Cobra6 #68 Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:31 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16506 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Hmm that *is* weird, when I had that problem it turned out to be that setting :) Oh well, shame it didn't fix it for you.

Cpt_Spalding #69 Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3850 battles

I only play random games and NEVER artillery so missions cannot be completed - so don't do them. Other gameplay scenarios don't really interest me, but I like to watch the 'expert' teams fight each other in the clan wars with the  - have to say - very good commentaries and opinions from your presenters.

BUT - I get bored fairly quickly because teams seem to use the same in-fashion/popular units all the time IS3's Bulldogs AMX autoloaders etc - the fast turreted tanks used in packs - is boring...

There are many MANY units available in this game and yet few are used. I would like to see a rule where teams can use NO MORE than one of the same unit - and have got to include at least one of each unit type ie artillery - TD - Heavy Med Light.

The games would be more interesting to watch in my opinion and would reflect the 'ordinary' game most of us are involved in - rather than the elitist rushing of fast groups - is boring...

DosMetros #70 Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:51 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 24068 battles

View PostBlu_Blood, on 09 December 2015 - 06:07 PM, said:

I only play random games and NEVER artillery so missions cannot be completed - so don't do them. Other gameplay scenarios don't really interest me, but I like to watch the 'expert' teams fight each other in the clan wars with the  - have to say - very good commentaries and opinions from your presenters.

BUT - I get bored fairly quickly because teams seem to use the same in-fashion/popular units all the time IS3's Bulldogs AMX autoloaders etc - the fast turreted tanks used in packs - is boring...

There are many MANY units available in this game and yet few are used. I would like to see a rule where teams can use NO MORE than one of the same unit - and have got to include at least one of each unit type ie artillery - TD - Heavy Med Light.

The games would be more interesting to watch in my opinion and would reflect the 'ordinary' game most of us are involved in - rather than the elitist rushing of fast groups - is boring...

_Dunc_ #71 Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:53 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38791 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Here's a thought.

Remember way, way back to the thing called Tank Companies where they had class tier limitations - so Juniors were up to Tier IV, but LTs limited to III?

Something like that, just to break the meta up a bit.

NakedPassenger #72 Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:12 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33102 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Don't know about the NA league stuff, but something along a mix of skirmishes and ranked battles would be nice.

Like seeing in skirmishes, which map you play (not the enemy) and have a short amount of time for the fc to pick the tanks he wants.

Or let the team enter three tanks and when the fc sees the map, he can chose which one of the three tanks each player plays.

pmakins #73 Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 48606 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Lets just keep the topic alive :)

1. Rework considerably the bidding system, it doesn't perhaps have to be completely removed, but restrict the number of attacks on a clan through bidding. (Someone recommended to restrict the bids on all provinces, instead, let them be available only on low income territories as an alternative way of entering the global map)

2. Remove the airstrike/artystrike, RNG is too strong in them to be a good implementation... Other modules can be improved a bit to be worth it..

3. Better map distribution, It's stupid to see sand maps in France...

4. Either lower  the amount of influence needed for a province or increase the gold per level considerably. The first season was a fiasco when it comes to that!

5. Better gold spread on the map, its good to have critical provinces, but if they are all in one zone, it's just plain stupid.

If I remember some other things, ill just edit them in here :D

edit: For God's sake, remove the stupid night attacks... I know it doesn't have anything directly with CW, but it can be. If we get cca 150 influence for 400 resources, why we cant get for 10k resources in SH attack around 3.5k influence? If that is to be done, you can get back to the more dynamic gameplay of SH mod. I understand why in Russia you have need for such diverse time frame, after all they have 11 timezones (as far as I know), but in Europe we have 3 timezones (I don't count Russia, there are only a few Russian clans in Europe).

This is just too stupid to let 99% clans spam defence zones from 2 am to 4 am and to let clans organise themselves (you need 7 clans) to spam each other with fake attacks so that noone can attack them, it is completely killing the mod.
For example you can put all the clans that have below 7.0 avg structure tier, to be able to have night defences, but if you want to use the maximum of the bonuses, you have to be able to fight for them!

Edited by pmakins, 13 December 2015 - 02:37 PM.

eldrak #74 Posted 14 December 2015 - 02:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51031 battles
  • [GR-W] GR-W

Are stronghold attacks part of this topic?

Then my wishes for changes would be:

Only able to attack Clans with stronghold +-1 relative to your own stronghold level (no farming of noobs).

Remove night time defense timers.

Ability to set the third map to whatever you like with the middle 4 kept random.

Finnyan #75 Posted 14 December 2015 - 05:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 13361 battles

View Posteldrak, on 14 December 2015 - 02:28 PM, said:

Only able to attack Clans with stronghold +-1 relative to your own stronghold level (no farming of noobs).

Ability to set the third map to whatever you like with the middle 4 kept random.

The topic was more about Global Map, for Strongholds we already have a plan but unfortunately it relies on WoT development so it could take more time.

pmakins #76 Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 48606 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Posteldrak, on 14 December 2015 - 02:28 PM, said:

Well Sh and CW are closely connected, that is why I reminded that.
The farming noobs thingie +-1 level is bad idea, imagine someone having 6 structures tier 5 and 2 structures tier 10 (moneybonus and urgent order), you have 7.5 avg tier and have all the benefits of the most used bonuses...
It should be like in mm, if you are in a platoon with loltractor and a maus, then you will not put maus in tier 1 game, but instead put a loltractor in tier 10, that should be the case here as well. 
But putting that all aside, that is completely unnecessary. Why? Because low structure SHs will not be so interesting to top clans if you don't have night attacks...
Setting maps shouldn't be available, leave that to RNG (crazy, right? :) )

Feldwebel_fin #77 Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:46 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23033 battles
  • [KELA] KELA
Earlier time zones.... now 21.00 is first zone for UTC+2 players... would be pretty nice to have 20.00 zone.

FIoris #78 Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29988 battles

1. Campaigns and events separated by more time.

2. Campaigns not 30 days long but 21. (Preferably with regular breaks). This was way too exhausting.

3. Gold Rewards back for events/campaign. If you are not interested in the tank, why would you fight?

4. Airstrike/Arta removed from the game. I know Minsk wont do it but we can still whine about it right? :D

5. Remove bids, bring back revolts.

Finnyan #79 Posted 24 December 2015 - 09:22 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 13361 battles

1. 2. Yep, schedule was quite tight, even for us publishing wise.

3. Already in my report.

4. Hey, I already deactivated it for all events ^^ it will also be off for Season Two.

5. Planned something like that.

jemster #80 Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:08 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 34685 battles

View PostDecept1on, on 24 December 2015 - 09:22 AM, said:

1. 2. Yep, schedule was quite tight, even for us publishing wise.

Dont know how many had this problem but I was trying for rank one in wows at the same time as the campaign. Made things a little hectic, especially since I could not play for the full duration. Anyway, it would be nice if events in different games did not overlap, or at least did not overlap fully.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users