Recruitment

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Ceeb #1 Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:14 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

BEXF (British Expeditionary Force) is recruiting additional members to bolster its ranks

BEXF is an English speaking clan although with members from all over Europe. New members will always be made welcome where someone will always be willing to help and advise you, platoon with you or generally just chat or team up in different games etc.

We are a social clan and really don't put too much importance on WN8 rating as such,  But Do insist on  3000-4000 battles as a decent grounding. World of Tanks is a game and should be fun. Being part of a team makes it fun.  For Team and Ranked Battles aim to have a Tier 6 and Tier 8 in your garage, Cromwell, T-34-85, T-150, IS3, AMX 50 100 ....etc. etc.

Some of our members have children that play WoT so we try and be aware of bad language. Not always possible but we try.

BEXF have a few simple rules.

⦁ If you are in game aim to be on TeamSpeak, There is a reason for this as it promotes camaraderie and team work.

⦁ No deliberate team killing, No deliberate team damage. Either of these will result in being removed from the clan.

⦁ Racism will not be tolerated and will result in being removed from the clan.

⦁ No drowning yourself on purpose...trust us, you just look like a tool.

Interested?
Fill out the application @ http://britishexpforce.enjin.com (only takes five minutes)
Or catch Ceeb,  Divsmo

Edited by Ceeb, 28 November 2015 - 11:32 AM.

Ceeb #2 Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:53 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Awesome games last night, lots of inter team games. lots of giggles.

If you are looking for a low pressure clan with good mates and laugh online then BEXF is a good place hang your hat, Apply at the website and have a chat in game, even platoon up with us for a few games, finding a clan is a two way process, you have to like us just as much as we have to like you.

We have current and Ex forces, civilians, train drivers. tinkers, tailors, candlestick makers.... Hell we even have someone that makes bread.....true story.

Ceeb #3 Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:53 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Yesterday's patch day. 9.12... All in all a good days tanking for the clan.  Centurion Action X being a hot topic for those that had the FV4202. I like it and had some great games with Clan members and randoms. Funnily enough it worked very well with the new Caernavon with its new turret on Westfield.

Clan has some great team ups last night. Comms was buzzing.

If you fancy a decent, no pressure clan and come across as a all round good egg, then BEXF is a good place to call home for your time in WoT.

Apply at the enjin website  (address in main post), come on and platoon with a couple of the guys for a few games if you fancy.

Ceeb

Ceeb #4 Posted 20 November 2015 - 08:10 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Another great night of platooning,

Potential recruit and old clan mate teamed up for an evening of battles. This wasn't just a battle here or there, but a good solid 3-4 hours of platoons, excellent Comms on TeamSpeak throughout the night.

We concentrated on Tiers 8-10 with a few lower tiers just to get the x3's in..... Teaming up with a Conqueror driver is something I intend to do more often.. In fact I want one.

Seeing a personal dip in performance, atm.... must play more.

BEXF is a decent place to call home... great lads, great banter... and its relaxed.  See Main post if interested.

Ceeb

Raging_Brit #5 Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48323 battles

Have a free bump from Tan.

Really enjoyed last night, great buch of lads. You did tell me it was an English speaking clan but I def heard Jockish at some point ;-)

Anyone considering this clan, I can thoroughly recommend them.

Ceeb #6 Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:35 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Another great night with lots of friendly rage to BEXF members on the other team playing Clickers Arty.

Strong holds Tier 6 was excellently commanded by Jard12 and Podster. with a Win rate of 9 games to 2.  Clan D-G-M (Dirty Green Machines) being the first victims in a great bantered match, Guys I salute you, thanks for the offers of joining your clan.... but we have beer... and our women are better looking.

Stongholds had two Legionnaires in Tanamara and PepsiSan, BEXF has now received Applications to join from both.

Seriously guys... BEXF is a fun and relaxed place to be.  Catch myself, Podster or Divsmo in a message on this forum or in game or apply at Enjin website on the main post in this thread.

Ceeb

Ceeb #7 Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:24 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Catch myself, or Podster and or Divsmo in game for further info...

Ceeb #8 Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:38 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

SHs and Plattooning going very well... Platoons making up for the really bad teams being observed in a x3 or X5 weekend.

Personally found a new love in the Type-64, and really loving the E50 later being mastered for the first time Yesterday

Need a relaxed clan and have 3000-4000 battles under your belt and want to see what it like playing WoT, with decent link minded people on Comms.? Then look me (Ceeb) Podster, Podster33 or Divsmo in game or fill out the application @ http://britishexpforce.enjin.com

Ceeb #9 Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:13 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

My last game last night was a Platoon of three, My self, Mikeli and Pepsisan, great match in my E50,  teamed with two T-54s  we pushed hard on the right on Karilia (north spawn) and for the 4th time yesterday  ended up with Brothers in Arms.   IMO the E50 is stronger then the E50M....(for me to the point I'm thinking of selling it) my WR has increased over the last week for this reason (and I'm not solely playing light tanks)

Platooning is where is it at people... whole different aspect to the game...and if you haven't tried co-originated Comms. then come and join BEXF.... 

Friendly, funny.serious and a right giggle.

See main post for details and criteria 

Edited by Ceeb, 23 November 2015 - 09:13 AM.

Ceeb #10 Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Tough night last night with CWs starting.... some good games and some good teams we've played against. 

To cheer myself up I bought the M4 Rev, wow, what a credit making machine. But its a Glass Cannon, tier 5 armour on a tank at Tier 8 with a Tier 10 gun. 

Some great Platooning with good friends... makes up for bad teams. 

Come and Join BEXF and be part of a gaming community. 

Ceeb

Ceeb #11 Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:07 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Good CWs tonight, BEXF settled down quickly,  First beaten was MIST, Good clan that had the same setup as us,

Next Came CRYII, they were also beaten, We so wanted to beat CRY, even if it was the overflow clan..which put BEXF up against, 1LB a French clan.... BEXF lost on a cap out, I managed to Decap once, but my next shot bounced off the Cromwell B that had all the cap points, that's a gold round from a T-150 bouncing a Cromwell.... That's RNG for you. Thanks to the BEXF team for excellent game play.

To, 1LB. Bien Joué, Bonne chance!

If you fancy joining BEXF and platooning, its a great laugh. See Main post for details.

Ceeb

dotnetdoug #12 Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14343 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF

Been with this clan for 2 years and I'm still here! Outside of WOT we also organise a yearly meetup - So far we have done Bovington and Imperial War Museum - probably back to Bovington next summer.

While predominately a WOT clan, we also have players who indulge occasionally in WOWS, Minecraft (we have a BEXF Server) and A.W (BEXF Clan created))

We have a large Teamspeak account, so we never reach capacity and we're a friendly bunch - there is always people in TS from around 10am >1am+

If you have got a bit bored from solo'ing or want a new clan who you can have a chat with/rant with, then give us a shout.

We don't do Clan Wars, but try and participate in many of the other competitions - we have good players and a great leadership team  ;)

DotNetDoug

DC

womble1965 #13 Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:01 AM

Private

• Player
  • 72231 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
cool clan the best i ever been in been in clan for 1year months 7  :) great to  platoon and :bush:great to chat on ts :arta:

Edited by womble1965, 25 November 2015 - 12:51 PM.

Neophyte17 #14 Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:44 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 17225 battles
  • [1LB] 1LB
Thx guys and good luck for campaign

Ceeb #15 Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:46 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Welcome to the Clan LostTracks, awesome platooning with you.

​Good CWs tonight, started at 19:00 and beat 1) -PBW 2) ANIMA and was beaten well by BAKI.  Well played BAKI... Awesome game.

21:00 Beat BTM, and was beaten by ELCC.

Not sure what I think about the OI in game atm... at Tier 6 its seems a bit OP.  Hell I enjoy killing them more than the Type-59...

If you fancy a relaxed atmosphere to play tanks while platooning with canny like minded people... then Apply at. http://britishexpforce.enjin.com

Edited by Ceeb, 25 November 2015 - 10:47 PM.

Raging_Brit #16 Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:17 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48323 battles
Only been with BEXF a few days, but I have settled here faster than anywhere else I have been. Loving every minute of it. Most stress free environment I have played in yet. Had some excellent runs in clan wars this week too.

Ceeb #17 Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:56 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Really some great CWs battles tonight... Made a few mistakes but won some decent battles, seems the team is gelling well.

First beaten was BHELL, then UPR then beaten by PLSH in a game we should won :angry: ​, and for the life of me cant remember the Balkan team we played at 21:00.... Focus fire working for the light/mediums, Type-64 is proving to be the best Tier-6 light/medium IMHO.

Enjoyed tonight.... in between CWs platooning was fun, got in the same game twice as two other BEXF members...its become a game to kill the other clan members... (NB to self, need to know where to shoot a Maus)

BEXF is a good place to hang your hat. and platoon with some really great guys. I can honestly say I no longer want to play without being in a platoon...

Wanna see what its like ? come and platoon with us and have some fun See Main post for details.

Edited by Ceeb, 26 November 2015 - 10:57 PM.

Ceeb #18 Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:03 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30264 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Posted Image

BEXF (British Expeditionary Force) is recruiting additional members to bolster its ranks

BEXF is an English speaking clan although with members from all over Europe. New members will always be made welcome where someone will always be willing to help and advise you, platoon with you or generally just chat or team up in different games etc.

We are a social clan and really don't put too much importance on WN8 rating as such,  But Do insist on  3000-4000 battles as a decent grounding. World of Tanks is a game and should be fun. Being part of a team makes it fun.  For Team and Ranked Battles aim to have a Tier 6 and Tier 8 in your garage, Cromwell, T-34-85, T-150, IS3, AMX 50 100 ....etc. etc.

Some of our members have children that play WoT so we try and be aware of bad language. Not always possible but we try.

BEXF have a few simple rules.

⦁ If you are in game aim to be on TeamSpeak, There is a reason for this as it promotes camaraderie and team work.

⦁ No deliberate team killing, No deliberate team damage. Either of these will result in being removed from the clan.

⦁ Racism will not be tolerated and will result in being removed from the clan.

⦁ No drowning yourself on purpose...trust us, you just look like a tool.

Interested?
Fill out the application @ http://britishexpforce.enjin.com (only takes five minutes)
Or catch Ceeb,  Divsmo

Edited by Ceeb, 28 November 2015 - 11:31 AM.

dotnetdoug #19 Posted 28 November 2015 - 03:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14343 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
We're not a new clan or one likely to disappear anytime soon - we have been around for over 2 years with a strong structure and a lot of friendly members. We like players to join us on TeamSpeak when possible and additionally get involved in Platoons/Strongholds and Clan competitions.
9/10 times there will always be someone on TS no matter what time! - most evenings we have between 8-30 members on

* Pressure Free gaming
* Good social side - English Speaking - a lot of ex-forces, so plenty of banter
* Wide age ranges - maturity matters rather than age, but we're probably more suited to adults.
* Yearly Summer meetup for those who want to attend
* TeamSpeak - if you don't know this - basically its the same as Skype or Lync

Contact Ceeb or Divsmo in game or send them a message (or register on the BEXF clan page on WOT)

Raging_Brit #20 Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:08 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48323 battles

To any potential members:

like many people in the game I have been around a few clans, always looking at somewhere with greener grass on t'other side. I have come to the conclusion you cant have both worlds, i.e. a highly competitive clan and a happy clan with some competition. I am at the point where the latter is more important. I dont want the kiddy dramas, the pratt raging and the back stabbing, and eventually I ended up here due to an old clan mate.

What I would say is that this group here are the best in respect of playing and behaving like adults. The craic and the banter is non stop and finally I am enjoying WOT again. Best move I ever made, so if this is what you are looking for, go for it.

Well done BEXF.

Edited by Tanamara, 05 December 2015 - 02:10 AM.

Also tagged with Recruitment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users