• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jack2Back #1 Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16258 battles
  • [JOM] JOM

Hi,

I am currently preparing a lovely video to place on YT, which basically provides the historical comparison between the 'real' Leichttrakor and it's profile with the accuracy on WOT, basically for some fun and some great historical facts, for example, did you know that to produce the Leichttrakor in todays money it would cost approximately $162,000, bearing in mind that the average salary then (1930's) was $1,970................... so the video will be packed full of interesting facts that I have researched over the last couple of weeks.

So why post on here ? I need some replays, and yes I can download a load from various places, but I would prefer some specific ones such as;

• Gameplay with all stock modules and 50% crew :-)
  • Gameplay with fully loaded 100% crew and more if possible
  • Gameplay in a platoon so the matchmaking puts you into tier 5 - reason being that had the Leichttrakor actually been used other than for training. I want to show how it would have handled against the might soviet tanks - again just for fun

If I get any replays, then I will acknowledge you in the vid and commentate.

Hope to hear you chaps :

Jack 

73north #2 Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39788 battles

I used 3 crew members from my Tiger II crew , with Brothers in Arms -

so with vents my reload was 2.10 seconds using the stock 37mm gun ( I don't use the 2 Flak Guns as they are useless at LONG range ,  played this tank as a sniper

8fly8 #3 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41514 battles
  • [-PMS-] -PMS-

When is the last time to submit the posts? Your requests are interesting and may take some time to conceive.

Anyway, Loltracktor is quite fun to play, I guess it's time to brush the dust away from that little "agricultural vehcle". :izmena:

8fly8 #4 Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41514 battles
  • [-PMS-] -PMS-
I've been trying to get a good game in the little monster and failed. One of the reasons is, that there is this map called Mittengard. It's crap. It's impossible to play reasonably if every other game you end up going through the same little dung hole of virtual reality. So, getting you decent replays where won't be too much swearing or such has proved to be more difficult than expected ... I hope others have more luck with that, or they just tolerate that particular map a little bit more than I do.

Zoldack #5 Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7765 battles
  • [UNGDI] UNGDI
I have done 4880 dmg on this tank. Unfortunately I do not have the replay any more because it did not work on current version of the game client. I bet that tankers would love it :))

Also tagged with Leichttrakor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users