Jump to content


Crusader 3x M.O.E >>>***Hall of FAME***<<<

hall of fame 95% share yours

  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

ThrowawayPracticeAccount #21 Posted 10 July 2016 - 08:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10133 battles
  • 37
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    01-11-2016

You shouldn't need 6th sense to 3-mark a tier 5...

 

I used Optics/Rammer/GLD

 

Would switch GLD for Vents if I ran food and had Snap Shot at 100%

 

You should load 30/35 AP/APCR, it runs out too quickly even if you pen every shot, and I like to carry games at tier 7 instead of plinging AP shells off the side of an O-Ni because +/-25% is fun, also the AP shell velocity sucks


Edited by ThrowawayPracticeAccount, 10 July 2016 - 08:03 PM.


tomosten #22 Posted 11 July 2016 - 05:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24204 battles
  • 538
  • Member since:
    04-30-2015

I just 3 marked this little beast too. :) My first tank I managed to do so.

1.8 skilled crew (no BiA yet). Binos, rammer, vents. 40/25 ap/apcr.

 



azakow #23 Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:45 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 70390 battles
  • 4,368
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostThrowawayPracticeAccount, on 10 July 2016 - 08:03 PM, said:

You shouldn't need 6th sense to 3-mark a tier 5...

 

I used Optics/Rammer/GLD

 

Would switch GLD for Vents if I ran food and had Snap Shot at 100%

 

You should load 30/35 AP/APCR, it runs out too quickly even if you pen every shot, and I like to carry games at tier 7 instead of plinging AP shells off the side of an O-Ni because +/-25% is fun, also the AP shell velocity sucks

 

Not use GLD and waste roughly 8% of you your already limited ammo?!

Having 100% snap shot in order to increase accuracy on the move, on one of the slowest LT in game?!

Are you trolling?

 



B3RG #24 Posted 27 July 2016 - 12:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14612 battles
  • 250
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

Got a 3th mark yesterday

​Running binocs camo vent



fishbob101 #25 Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:51 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19118 battles
  • 6,412
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

I'm at 90.88% of my mark

I'm so close 

Running rammer+vents+EGLD because its a med and scoutings for noobs :trollface:

Using a female crew with full camo+snapshot+smooth ride, still can't snapshot for sh!t :(

1.82 second reload is hilarious close range. 


Edited by fishbob101, 08 August 2016 - 10:52 PM.


L0ddy #26 Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:39 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 77542 battles
  • 2,325
  • [TWD] TWD
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View Postfishbob101, on 08 August 2016 - 09:51 PM, said:

I'm at 90.88% of my mark

I'm so close 

Running rammer+vents+EGLD because its a med and scoutings for noobs :trollface:

Using a female crew with full camo+snapshot+smooth ride, still can't snapshot for sh!t :(

1.82 second reload is hilarious close range. 

 

good luck!

 

don't forget that spotting/assist is free & could easily get you onto your 3rd ring without much more effort;)



DeVriendelijke #27 Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:04 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 9599 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    06-04-2013
considering you have played 70k battles its not really an accomplishment. with that experience you should get 3x M.O.E on any tier 5 vehicle easily.:harp:

Stevie_Ray_Vaughan #28 Posted 09 August 2016 - 06:48 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15126 battles
  • 692
  • [W__F] W__F
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
Still not 3 marked here, every time i get up to 92 - 94% I get a series of absolute shitgames :)

B3RG #29 Posted 09 August 2016 - 08:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14612 battles
  • 250
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

How badly do you want the 3rd mark?

​i crammed it full of gold ammo to jump over the eternal 92>94,5>92 wiggle

(stinky capitalist pig)



fishbob101 #30 Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:26 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19118 battles
  • 6,412
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View PostB3RG, on 09 August 2016 - 07:40 AM, said:

How badly do you want the 3rd mark?

​i crammed it full of gold ammo to jump over the eternal 92>94,5>92 wiggle

(stinky capitalist pig)

I carry 15 rounds of it but I've had a few games where Cromwell turrets seem impenetrable so I'm considering pushing it up to 30 rounds and just spamming it at everything that moves

View PostL0ddy, on 08 August 2016 - 10:39 PM, said:

 

good luck!

 

don't forget that spotting/assist is free & could easily get you onto your 3rd ring without much more effort;)

Thanks :)

I do try tracking stuff but its rather difficult with the low alpha and inaccuracy and scouting can be a bit...Iffy sometimes.



L0ddy #31 Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:47 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 77542 battles
  • 2,325
  • [TWD] TWD
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostDeVriendelijke, on 09 August 2016 - 01:04 AM, said:

considering you have played 70k battles its not really an accomplishment. with that experience you should get 3x M.O.E on any tier 5 vehicle easily.:harp:

 

3 marking any vehicle is an accomplishment, some come quicker than others.... but never easy.

 

I post these kind of threads to try and help those who might be struggling with their 3 mark grind, with crew & equipment pics etc and the hope that some better players might be able to offer some guidance too.

 

So far i've managed to 3 mark 32 tanks with another 20 hovering above 85%, so yes the experience is paying off, but if i could offer any kind of wisdom you must be consistent in every single battle, even if you know it's going to be a certain loss. Vision & map awareness are the most important aspects.

:)



DOCT0R_ #32 Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21981 battles
  • 719
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    11-24-2011
Anyone here also has M7? Which one do you find better? (I can't be the judge, because I don't have Crusader anymore :))

Edited by kreso03, 09 August 2016 - 02:48 PM.


Stevie_Ray_Vaughan #33 Posted 09 August 2016 - 04:12 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15126 battles
  • 692
  • [W__F] W__F
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View PostB3RG, on 09 August 2016 - 08:40 AM, said:

How badly do you want the 3rd mark?

​i crammed it full of gold ammo to jump over the eternal 92>94,5>92 wiggle

(stinky capitalist pig)

 

I carry 23 prem ammo now, never run out of it, no need for more :)

Maybe i swittch out the optics for binos and try do more spotting dmg.



fishbob101 #34 Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:11 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19118 battles
  • 6,412
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012
Spoiler

 



L0ddy #35 Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:29 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 77542 battles
  • 2,325
  • [TWD] TWD
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011
nice one Fishbob:great:

fishbob101 #36 Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:35 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19118 battles
  • 6,412
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View PostL0ddy, on 09 August 2016 - 08:29 PM, said:

nice one Fishbob:great:

Thanks! Was a bl00dy nightmare! Never 3 marking anything again!

Reached 93.9%, played one game, router died RIGHT after the battle starts.

Eventually brought it back to 94.3% after 3 games, and then had 2 battles which were utter dire, back down to 93.5%

Then had a run of good games in a row and brought it back up to 94.25%, and had this game which pushed it up to 95%:

http://wotreplays.co...bob101-crusader

Warning! Excessive gold spam at Russian heavies!​

Lovely tank though, tempted to make a review-kinda thread like my Caernarvon thread shameless self-promotion! as its such a good tank, 'cept for the accuarcy


Edited by fishbob101, 09 August 2016 - 09:41 PM.


B3RG #37 Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:06 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14612 battles
  • 250
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

I wait for a complete aim for the first shot , and then hold the mouse button then it will continue to hit the target.

But if I fire the first round to soon they all miss

 

p.s. Congratulations fishbob

​I only have 6th sense and 2nd skill92% on mine (the original crew got promoted a couple of times)


Edited by B3RG, 10 August 2016 - 02:13 PM.


ThrowawayPracticeAccount #38 Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:29 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10133 battles
  • 37
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    01-11-2016

View Postazakow, on 11 July 2016 - 08:45 PM, said:

 

Not use GLD and waste roughly 8% of you your already limited ammo?!

Having 100% snap shot in order to increase accuracy on the move, on one of the slowest LT in game?!

Are you trolling?

 

 

You're confusing Snap Shot with Smooth Ride, Snap Shot improves accuracy during turret rotation, reducing the time needed to fully aim at a target while turning the turret, making GLD less important. Smooth Ride is a driver skill, not a gunner skill, which increases accuracy on the move (in a straight line). Totally different.

 

Vents+Food+Snap Shot compensate collectively for the lack of a Gun Laying Drive, the first two also increase the base accuracy of the gun.

 

Seeing as I've 3-marked the Crusader amongst other tanks, you're probably the one who's trolling.



boomer1_1 #39 Posted 14 October 2016 - 02:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15093 battles
  • 31
  • [R-U] R-U
  • Member since:
    07-29-2015
Got 2_ moe a while back, got decent crew 3/4 way into 3rd skill but just can't break through. Very rarely fire gold, is this holding me back? As for prok spot bush, been sat there while enemy has driven past below me without spotting me! Got all Lt missions for stug in this tank if I remember. WO nt sell this little beauty. Would love to get 3 rd mark.

L0ddy #40 Posted 14 October 2016 - 03:11 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 77542 battles
  • 2,325
  • [TWD] TWD
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View Postboomer1_1, on 14 October 2016 - 01:22 PM, said:

Got 2_ moe a while back, got decent crew 3/4 way into 3rd skill but just can't break through. Very rarely fire gold, is this holding me back? As for prok spot bush, been sat there while enemy has driven past below me without spotting me! Got all Lt missions for stug in this tank if I remember. WO nt sell this little beauty. Would love to get 3 rd mark.

 

Gold is not really important, but that depends on your target! No point bouncing AP when APCR will do the job, just don't snipe at long distances with it.

 

Don't forget to max out your viewrange for the spotting/assist and gold spam those KV's whilst circling them.

 

Good luck!

 

:)






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users