Jump to content


2000+ wn8 player Looking for a clan


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Awesome_Bacon #1 Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:25 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 28425 battles
  • 65
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP
  • Member since:
    05-20-2013

Hello Ya all.

Looking to join a clan who has same or higher wn8 than my self. Im not out running for the campaign tank but if you need some help to get a full team some nights im ready to help you out most of the time..

I`m online around 4-6 nights a week and find SH and CW fun to play with players who knows how to drive a tank.

The clan have to have English as main language. Becuz as a stupid Danish dude i dont understand anything els. :D

My stats can be seen here http://www.noobmeter...acon/510846990/

If you like what you see let me know ingame

Tier X :

SPGs: Object 261 Conqueror Gun Carriage T92 Bat Chatillon 155 Plz dont make me drive them :D
TDs: FV215b (183) JagdPz E-100 Waffenträger auf E 100 Object 268 Object 263 T110E3 T110E4
MTs: Object 140 STB-1 T62A Bat Chatillon 25 t E-50 Ausf. M AMX 30B Leopard 1
HTs: E-100 IS-7 T57 Heavy Object 260 T110E5 AMX 50B FV215b Maus IS-4 113

 

Have alot of tier 6 and 8 aswell.


Edited by Awesome_Bacon, 01 December 2015 - 02:28 PM.


Ceeb #2 Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:55 PM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles
  • 5,171
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

If you're looking for a decent clan with some players with a WN8 similar to you. 

 

Pop on our TS and have a few platoons or PM me later.

 

In all honesty if your looking at a clan with similar stats. then, the one I'd recommend is -MM (just from playing against them in a few battles) See the Clan page for their details. 

 

Ceeb



Trac_uses_hax #3 Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:03 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20494 battles
  • 1,562
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011
L-bun

Dr_ownape #4 Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:28 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 41875 battles
  • 5,386
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

View PostCeeb, on 01 December 2015 - 01:55 PM, said:

If you're looking for a decent clan with some players with a WN8 similar to you. 

 

Pop on our TS and have a few platoons or PM me later.

 

In all honesty if your looking at a clan with similar stats. then, the one I'd recommend is -MM (just from playing against them in a few battles) See the Clan page for their details. 

 

Ceeb

 

 

Cheers man but we are full (of *****) and like a self fulfilling destiny we now get more begging requests then ever before. That is why the bearded one is never on the foums anymore; he is too busy fapping telling ppl to try L-Few instead as they are nearly as good as us (Oh hi Trac)


Edited by brownape, 01 December 2015 - 03:29 PM.


Awesome_Bacon #5 Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:42 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 28425 battles
  • 65
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP
  • Member since:
    05-20-2013
can we umm i dont know stay on the topic ? thx boys.

Ceeb #6 Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:43 PM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles
  • 5,171
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View Postbrownape, on 01 December 2015 - 02:28 PM, said:

 

 

Cheers man but we are full (of *****) and like a self fulfilling destiny we now get more begging requests then ever before. That is why the bearded one is never on the foums anymore; he is too busy fapping telling ppl to try L-Few instead as they are nearly as good as us (Oh hi Trac)

 

Lol, 

 

 



Dr_ownape #7 Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:45 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 41875 battles
  • 5,386
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

View PostAwesome_Bacon, on 01 December 2015 - 02:42 PM, said:

can we umm i dont know stay on the topic ? thx boys.

 

Sry man - won't do it again :(

 

I would go for L-Bun mate - good to have a friendly face on CW map and get into L-few eventually


Edited by brownape, 01 December 2015 - 03:46 PM.


Ceeb #8 Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:46 PM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles
  • 5,171
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostAwesome_Bacon, on 01 December 2015 - 02:42 PM, said:

can we umm i dont know stay on the topic ? thx boys.

 

We are :)

 

Seriously, Have a look at the Clan recruiting page....  I recommended -MM as they are smurfier than smurfs. I recommended you pop on our TS and play a few games.  How much stay on topic do you need. ? 

 

 



A_GIO_Rob #9 Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:17 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 55728 battles
  • 1,595
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    11-15-2010
we are a uk clan with 90 members all 18+alot off us old farts lol
we strongholds CW and lots more
if you would like to no more jump on our team speak for a beer and a chat anytime :)
pm  85.236.100.96:11157   pass bull

Ceeb #10 Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:21 PM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles
  • 5,171
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostA_GIO_Rob, on 01 December 2015 - 03:17 PM, said:

we are a uk clan with 90 members all 18+alot off us old farts lol
we strongholds CW and lots more
if you would like to no more jump on our team speak for a beer and a chat anytime :)
pm  85.236.100.96:11157   pass bull

 

*Know*

 

:trollface:



arthurwellsley #11 Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:32 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 51268 battles
  • 2,814
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011
PM sent

Daybe #12 Posted 01 December 2015 - 07:54 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18159 battles
  • 220
  • [USAGI] USAGI
  • Member since:
    07-25-2014
PM sent




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users