Elder Wot Version Play

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Cippman #1 Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31062 battles
  • [CIPP] CIPP

[sorry for the paly in title, but it means play! It's my keyboard that is dumb!]

Hi guys, 

I'm asking here if you know if there is a possibility to play elder version of World of Tanks. 
Someone know if servers (even unofficial) exists?
There is a way to play ... (if not with servers) in another way with friends elder version of WoT? (with hamachi or similar)

Why I'm asking this? 

1) Because I'm playing since many time in WoT, and I preferred it when it was in elder version,  for their maps/bugs/characteristics/mechanics/other.
Should be nice a thing if with unofficial server as for World of Warcraft where exists servers of all his 'expansions' except for the current one (that is official). 
I know that World of Tanks is different from Warcraft however in the past there was significant patches that changed COMPLETELY the game of World of Tanks. An example? Before and after the 8.0 version.

2) Because I really dosen't like the way that WG is taking with this game now... 

Edited by Cippman, 02 December 2015 - 02:18 PM.

Homer_J #2 Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:17 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27494 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
No.

tigerstreak #3 Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:57 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 23228 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostCippman, on 03 December 2015 - 03:15 AM, said:

[sorry for the paly in title, but it means play! It's my keyboard that is dumb!]

Hi guys, 

I'm asking here if you know if there is a possibility to play elder version of World of Tanks. 
Someone know if servers (even unofficial) exists?
There is a way to play ... (if not with servers) in another way with friends elder version of WoT? (with hamachi or similar)

Why I'm asking this? 

1) Because I'm playing since many time in WoT, and I preferred it when it was in elder version,  for their maps/bugs/characteristics/mechanics/other.
Should be nice a thing if with unofficial server as for World of Warcraft where exists servers of all his 'expansions' except for the current one (that is official). 
I know that World of Tanks is different from Warcraft however in the past there was significant patches that changed COMPLETELY the game of World of Tanks. An example? Before and after the 8.0 version.

2) Because I really dosen't like the way that WG is taking with this game now... 

before 8.6 mm was less corrupt.

But youd need a whole server +bunch of players wanting to play u

Also tagged with Elder, Wot, Version, Play

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users