Rotten forum

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Hellfoxe #1 Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22876 battles
I create this topic to test and show how this forum is filled with kids/rotten people who can't stand critics and power abuse using the reputation button. You don't like this, sorry for you then use you power abuse for rep button anonymous. Wot Forum almost same as Ask.fm where you anonymous can ruin someone else for your pleasure/fun by not breaking the forum rules.

Emily_1 #2 Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8400 battles
I opened this topic to only give you -1

Hellfoxe #3 Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22876 battles

View Posttapsukka, on 05 December 2015 - 11:33 AM, said:

I opened this topic to only give you -1

You give me the proof that this forum is rotten anyway. You must be happy that you are one of millions player who abuse the rep points.

Emily_1 #4 Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8400 battles

View PostHellfoxe, on 05 December 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

You give me the proof that this forum is rotten anyway. You must be happy that you are one of millions player who abuse the rep points.

I heard WG is giving you the extra crew bonuses based on the forum rep points instead of inscription and emblem bonuses. You will have a hard time to play with your -100% crew. Maybe with vents & bia you can move forward...

Hellfoxe #5 Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22876 battles

View Posttapsukka, on 05 December 2015 - 11:41 AM, said:

I heard WG is giving you the extra crew bonuses based on the forum rep points instead of inscription and emblem bonuses. You will have a hard time to play with your -100% crew. Maybe with vents & bia you can move forward...

Wow angry and still using caps do I even care you shout out loud because you got hurt by this.

Emily_1 #6 Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8400 battles

View PostHellfoxe, on 05 December 2015 - 11:43 AM, said:

Wow angry and still using caps do I even care you shout out loud because you got hurt by this.

Sorry, used Comic sans not caps. If i had used caps it would have looked like this:

Spoiler

Hellfoxe #7 Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22876 battles

View Posttapsukka, on 05 December 2015 - 11:46 AM, said:

Sorry, used Comic sans not caps. If i had used caps it would have looked like this:

Spoiler

Do i even need to know that.

K_A #8 Posted 05 December 2015 - 02:04 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13643 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I'm honestly not sure if you're just trolling to farm neg reps or are you really naive enough to think you'd get any serious response to a thread like this. This is the internet after all. And if you are being serious, why do you even care about forum rep anyway? People give neg reps to stupid or useless comments and rants and I fail to see how that can be considered abusing the system. 

Edited by K_A, 05 December 2015 - 02:07 PM.

Hellfoxe #9 Posted 05 December 2015 - 02:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22876 battles

View PostK_A, on 05 December 2015 - 02:04 PM, said:

I'm honestly not sure if you're just trolling to farm neg reps or are you really naive enough to think you'd get any serious response to a thread like this. This is the internet after all. And if you are being serious, why do you even care about forum rep anyway? People give neg reps to stupid or useless comments and rants and I fail to see how that can be considered abusing the system. 

I get seriously response from a few people and i'm not trolling to farm neg rep. The problem that you just mention "negatieve rep on negatieve or stupid/useless topics/comments" why the person is doing this. No one is starting a topic for his/her fun and get load of negatieve rep points but asking for help or just helping someone instead they get neg rep for noting.

Laatikkomafia #10 Posted 05 December 2015 - 03:05 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 21982 battles
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P

View Posttapsukka, on 05 December 2015 - 12:46 PM, said:

Spoiler

And this is how it looks when the color is switched to green:

I HEARD WG IS GIVING YOU THE EXTRA CREW BONUSES BASED ON THE FORUM REP POINTS INSTEAD OF INSCRIPTION AND EMBLEM BONUSES. YOU WILL HAVE A HARD TIME TO PLAY WITH YOUR -100% CREW. MAYBE WITH VENTS & BIA YOU CAN MOVE FORWARD...

PoIestar #11 Posted 05 December 2015 - 07:14 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31917 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Oh Laatikko, never change.

I've been talking to you in this and some other threads, and this thread just confirms that you lack self-consciousness. You're against -1 points, however you farm them like a boss. I don't get any of your points you've made and you seem to not understand yourself, this forum, and counter arguments.

Obsessive_Compulsive #12 Posted 05 December 2015 - 07:22 PM

General

• Player
  • 26519 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK
When I logged on to the forum this evning I didnt think I would get to use all my neg reps in one thread. Just goes to show you never know...:popcorn:

Hellfoxe #13 Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22876 battles

View PostPolestarBlue, on 05 December 2015 - 07:14 PM, said:

Oh Laatikko, never change.

I've been talking to you in this and some other threads, and this thread just confirms that you lack self-consciousness. You're against -1 points, however you farm them like a boss. I don't get any of your points you've made and you seem to not understand yourself, this forum, and counter arguments.

I will explain in easy matter I don't farm minus point for pleasure because i do research and study for my work about people showing they "rotten side on internet" in forums. Conclusion is that almost entire wot forum execept for few people are unreasonable person if you give them something to revieuw other people without any reason for even a dumb/stupid topic/answer. English to dutch forum you always find people who can't stand criticial answers. People don't said things in public but behind they computer show they must rotten side and let they frustration out on something. In other games forums don't have reputation points and every topic are accepted "dumb,stupid" are even okay because you don't insult people or the game.

TsundereWaffle #14 Posted 06 December 2015 - 03:22 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27233 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostHellfoxe, on 05 December 2015 - 08:04 PM, said:

I will explain in easy matter I don't farm minus point for pleasure because i do research and study for my work about people showing they "rotten side on internet" in forums. Conclusion is that almost entire wot forum execept for few people are unreasonable person if you give them something to revieuw other people without any reason for even a dumb/stupid topic/answer. English to dutch forum you always find people who can't stand criticial answers. People don't said things in public but behind they computer show they must rotten side and let they frustration out on something. In other games forums don't have reputation points and every topic are accepted "dumb,stupid" are even okay because you don't insult people or the game.

Either I'm tired or your English really makes my eyes hurt. (Sorry but it's not very easy to understand what exactly you meant with this.)

Anyhow, the WoT forum is one of the friendlier and nicer fora I have been on and I must say, everything I have seen you post so far is whining. In my eyes you are the, what you would call, rotten person here. You get some neg reps and immediately you start making topics and everything about it and how much everything sucks, well boohoo.

What if I were to tell you that people act the way they do towards you is because you're just whining and posting completely irrelevant things. There is a reason you are getting neg reps and why the community acts like it does towards you, and if you just take your time, read through your posts and through the rest of the forum. Maybe then you could find it out.

And also, is there a reason why you compare kids with rotten people? Because so far this kid is able to actually write something that should be fairly easy to understand and is also more reasonable than you are.

Edited by WafflePanzer, 06 December 2015 - 03:27 AM.

daddlar #15 Posted 06 December 2015 - 03:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29252 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

View PostHellfoxe, on 05 December 2015 - 11:15 AM, said:

I create this topic to test and show how this forum is filled with kids/rotten people who can't stand critics and power abuse using the reputation button. You don't like this, sorry for you then use you power abuse for rep button anonymous. Wot Forum almost same as Ask.fm where you anonymous can ruin someone else for your pleasure/fun by not breaking the forum rules.

Have all my +

Edited by daddlar, 06 December 2015 - 03:28 AM.

Hellfoxe #16 Posted 06 December 2015 - 10:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22876 battles

View PostWafflePanzer, on 06 December 2015 - 03:22 AM, said:

Either I'm tired or your English really makes my eyes hurt. (Sorry but it's not very easy to understand what exactly you meant with this.)

Anyhow, the WoT forum is one of the friendlier and nicer fora I have been on and I must say, everything I have seen you post so far is whining. In my eyes you are the, what you would call, rotten person here. You get some neg reps and immediately you start making topics and everything about it and how much everything sucks, well boohoo.

What if I were to tell you that people act the way they do towards you is because you're just whining and posting completely irrelevant things. There is a reason you are getting neg reps and why the community acts like it does towards you, and if you just take your time, read through your posts and through the rest of the forum. Maybe then you could find it out.

And also, is there a reason why you compare kids with rotten people? Because so far this kid is able to actually write something that should be fairly easy to understand and is also more reasonable than you are.

Sorry, you take conclusion only by the recent topics I create which you think "fault and guilty for the neg points" and I don't compare kids with rotten people read properly answers above, that I explain what it is. I'm tired need explain to people like you who don't understand because they don't see the point  and in they eyes another "useless" topic which I should give a neg point for noting. You think wot forum is must friendly forum sorry that title is going to some other forum which deserve it with more friendly community and by hearing that you don't sit on other game forums. You just show you real side that your are better then the others if you reputation points are high and everyone downside should be treaten difference if they have different opion.

Edited by Hellfoxe, 06 December 2015 - 12:00 PM.

Azusa_right_in_the_pusah #17 Posted 06 December 2015 - 02:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23616 battles

View PostLaatikkomafia, on 05 December 2015 - 02:05 PM, said:

And this is how it looks when the color is switched to green:

I HEARD WG IS GIVING YOU THE EXTRA CREW BONUSES BASED ON THE FORUM REP POINTS INSTEAD OF INSCRIPTION AND EMBLEM BONUSES. YOU WILL HAVE A HARD TIME TO PLAY WITH YOUR -100% CREW. MAYBE WITH VENTS & BIA YOU CAN MOVE FORWARD...

I can do better than that , and even brighter ! green background BAM bright baby blue BAM crossed out BAM underlined BAM angled writing BAM ... awaiting head explosion

Edited by Azusa_, 06 December 2015 - 02:47 PM.

PoIestar #18 Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:34 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31917 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAzusa_, on 06 December 2015 - 02:44 PM, said:

I can do better than that , and even brighter ! green background BAM bright baby blue BAM crossed out BAM underlined BAM angled writing BAM ... awaiting head explosion

If your goal was to hurt my eyes you've succeeded :)

Azusa_right_in_the_pusah #19 Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23616 battles

View PostPolestarBlue, on 06 December 2015 - 04:34 PM, said:

If your goal was to hurt my eyes you've succeeded :)

Succes!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users