Jump to content


The LIGHTHOUSE Scout Review: VK 28.01


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Tazilon #1 Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:37 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 966 battles
  • 1,746
  • Member since:
    03-31-2012

The LIGHTHOUSE presents a look at the VK 28.01:  Real world history, comparison of stats to other Tier 6 Scouts, recommended build of modules, equipment, ammo load, consumables and crew skills followed by a demonstration of the tank in a public battle: 

 



sebastianpotato #2 Posted 06 December 2015 - 10:41 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 58520 battles
  • 246
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012

omg noooob learn to know your tank before trying to do a review -1

 

Just kidding, interesting hour of content. :-)



Alantin #3 Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:51 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5712 battles
  • 85
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

Awesome.

I'm about to buy this tank and was looking for guides/advice on equipment right now.

Going to watch this :)



Tazilon #4 Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:12 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 966 battles
  • 1,746
  • Member since:
    03-31-2012

View PostAlantin, on 07 December 2015 - 09:51 AM, said:

Awesome.

I'm about to buy this tank and was looking for guides/advice on equipment right now.

Going to watch this :)

 

also check out my entire website and YouTube channel

 

The LIGHTHOUSE

 

The LIGHTHOUSE YouTubes



Chichila #5 Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 12961 battles
  • 87
  • Member since:
    07-06-2013

Nice review, as always. You give me the itch to try out the 28.01 ;) But first will try to master the 38na...

 

Aaaaaanyway, are you going to make updates on your map analysis for scouts plays as on the old site? It's hard for someone who only recently started to try to play as proper scout (with ELC, and 38na soon) on what seems to become World of corridors and brawling.

 



Tazilon #6 Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:02 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 966 battles
  • 1,746
  • Member since:
    03-31-2012

View Postsebastianpotato, on 06 December 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

omg noooob learn to know your tank before trying to do a review -1

 

Just kidding, interesting hour of content. :-)

 

I know - me reviewing the 28.01 makes about as much sense as you advising anyone on the Luchs :)

Tazilon #7 Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:04 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 966 battles
  • 1,746
  • Member since:
    03-31-2012

View PostChichila, on 12 December 2015 - 07:40 PM, said:

Nice review, as always. You give me the itch to try out the 28.01 ;) But first will try to master the 38na...

 

Aaaaaanyway, are you going to make updates on your map analysis for scouts plays as on the old site? It's hard for someone who only recently started to try to play as proper scout (with ELC, and 38na soon) on what seems to become World of corridors and brawling.

 

 

I really want to but the time needed for each map is pretty large.  I got to get in the mood to give up a lot of playing time to do it

Edited by Tazilon, 18 December 2015 - 09:04 PM.


BoletusLuridus #8 Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26171 battles
  • 531
  • Member since:
    04-13-2012

View PostTazilon, on 18 December 2015 - 09:02 PM, said:

 

I know - me reviewing the 28.01 makes about as much sense as you advising anyone on the Luchs :)

 

Luchs is weak.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users