[1RAD] 1st Royal Armoured Division

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Requests (5 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Who's Gonna Send A Request?

1. ME (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. not me (5 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Hide poll

Stocky2013 #1 Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:11 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1146 battles
  • [1RAD] 1RAD

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGES ARE FROM AN IDEAL POINT OF VIEW, DO NOT THINK THAT IF YOU ARE A LOW RANKED PLAYER YOU WILL NOT BE WELCOMED INTO THE CLAN, THERE IS A PLACE HERE FOR EVERYBODY AND NO-ONE WILL BE PUSHED ASIDE

A Message from our Commanding Officer

WELCOME TO "1RAD" 
(First Royal Armoured Division) 

"1RAD" is a fun, relaxed and mainly english speaking clan, we try to do lot of platoons and skirmishes and we are currently recruiting to bolster our clan and hopefully get into Clan Wars or at least level up our stronghold enough to attack other clans strongholds.

If you are interested in the clan feel free to get in contact with the Clan commander or Executive officers on world of tanks or apply on our webpage.

Back To Me

Anyone looking for a clan who is passionate about the game and wants to progress, and rebuild a once strong clan that has unfortunately deteriorated slightly in the past months. Those who are able to participate in clan wars will certainly be welcomed though if you are wanting to develop your armory then there will always be a place here for you, We would appreciate you being able to be online fairly regularly, though you will not be removed if you simply take some time off.

Despite all this the clan is still very regimented and there is a strict chain of command to follow (good things lead to rewards / bad things lead to consequences)

As of yet I cannot guarantee any clan wars in the close future although it is certainly a top priority in our books

Details

Our WOT page: http://eu.wargaming....lans/500021996/

Edited by Stocky2013, 08 December 2015 - 01:12 AM.

Yiriks #2 Posted 08 December 2015 - 12:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19490 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

[1RAD] used to be decent, it's a shame it died when the EXO's and the founders of the clan left.

Friendly bump from an old member.

Kind regards, Yiriks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users