Looking for people to play with

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Raiken987 #1 Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4799 battles

Hey there i'm looking for a friendly group of players to platoon with now and again and maybe introduce me into strongholds and clan wars eventually, I am a fairly average player although my stats have been increasing slowly but steadily and i can get on TS although i may not talk much as the pc is in the main room and my Fiance and Son are often around, i get on when i can which is fairly often although both family and work may mean i have some strange hours or can't get on much now and again

Hope to hear from you guys soon

MCHammereD #2 Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:34 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19112 battles
  • [EWOKS] EWOKS

Hello there fellow tanker! :)

You might want to check for the Havoc X gaming community (http://wot-uni.enjin.com/). This community was created by Sir_Havoc specifically to help players improve in a friendly environment. Today we consist of multiple clans, one doing serious clan wars on all tiers mainly, as well as some other clans (Havoc, Wot-Uni .. and many of them) being more on the fun and improvement side of things, doing team battles, strongholds, training sessions, fun games etc.

Havoc 2 sticks a bit out of this as we're referred to as "the asylum". We're a wild, crazy, funny gang, poking and proding the crap out of each other in a way that makes everyone relax and laugh. So if you like strait jackets and see things out there we might be just the clan to be for you! We only require people to be 16+ of age and be willing to use teamspeak when they play World of Tanks. For that we offer you a big community to rely on, to improve, to take part in and have fun! The best way to get an impression on us or H2VOC in particular, get onto our Teamspeak server (ts.wot-uni.com) and an officer will help you out. :) - You can also PM me here if you're interested.

Best regards

MCHammereD (H2VOC Deputy Commander)(Admin)

Raiken987 #3 Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4799 battles
Hey there McHammereD thanks for the reply as i mentioned the only issue i have with TS is that its hard for me to be able to use the mic cause of the family being in the same room or asleep i can be online and listening but talking can be a bit of a problem would this disqualify me from being able to apply as seems like a good place i can learn more about the game WoT-Uni would be very helpful for improving my game 

GrayFox2k7 #4 Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:18 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3460 battles

Hey there Raiken,

It does not disqualify you per se. However, voice communication is necessary for the introduction to our community and our interview. Basically one of our officers asking some basic questions to get an impression of who you are and showing you around won't work if you can't talk at that time. Besides that there may be situations in which it would be an advantage to be able to speak, like training sessions, fun games, platoons, strongholds ... Voice communication really helps asking and answering questions and divising battle plans and tactics.

Have you considered using a Headset instead of speakers and stand-alone microphone? :)

Best regards

GrayFox2k7 (H2VOC Commander)

Grannymooose #5 Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:19 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8392 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-
Sent you a pm

A_GIO_Rob #6 Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:35 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 57540 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
we are a uk clan with 90 members all 18+alot off us old farts lol
we strongholds CW and lots more
if you would like to know more jump on our team speak for a beer and a chat anytime :)
pm 85.236.100.96:11157 pass bull

lotusblossom #7 Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32147 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

I think brt_6 might fit the bill for your needs. We are an active English speaking clan using teamspeak. We share our teamspeak with our sister clan brit6 so we are never short of platoon mates. One of our founding principles is real life first. We offer skirmish or 7v7 games most evenings. We are more concerned that people are friendly than worrying about skill levels or what mods people use, personally I do not use any but I know many in our clan who do, its a personal choice. Check out our website brit6.enjin or our recruitment site for more details.

Lotus

MCHammereD #8 Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19112 battles
  • [EWOKS] EWOKS

Hello there fellow tanker! :)

You might want to check for the Havoc X gaming community (http://wot-uni.enjin.com/). This community was created by Sir_Havoc specifically to help players improve in a friendly environment. Today we consist of multiple clans, one doing serious clan wars on all tiers mainly, as well as some other clans (Havoc, Wot-Uni .. and many of them) being more on the fun and improvement side of things, doing team battles, strongholds, training sessions, fun games etc.

Havoc 2 sticks a bit out of this as we're referred to as "the asylum". We're a wild, crazy, funny gang, poking and proding the crap out of each other in a way that makes everyone relax and laugh. So if you like strait jackets and see things out there we might be just the clan to be for you! We only require people to be 16+ of age and be willing to use teamspeak when they play World of Tanks. For that we offer you a big community to rely on, to improve, to take part in and have fun! The best way to get an impression on us or H2VOC in particular, get onto our Teamspeak server (ts.wot-uni.com) and an officer will help you out. :) - You can also PM me here if you're interested.

Best regards

MCHammereD (H2VOC Deputy Commander)(Admin)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users