Any way to check hours played?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Y_O_L_0 #1 Posted 13 December 2015 - 06:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18934 battles

Good day fellow commanders!

I want to check how many hours I have spent on this game, so far I know there is no function in-game to check the hours played, is there any site to check this? (maybe Wotlabs?)

And yes, I could make some calculations like "battles playes x 7 minutes" but that won't give me the precise number of hours, not to mention the hours spent in the garage.

Before I came to World of Tanks, I used to play Guild Wars (MMORPG, excellent PvP game, top PvP balance, also has excellent PvE), and in that game there was a function, you had to type "/age" into the chat and it showed how many hours you have played. I would love if WarGaming would implement such a function in WoT.

---------

Also, in some MMORPG games you can set a "status" for your account like "away from keyboard", would be useful for me, there are moments when I have to answer the phone and it takes me something like 10 minutes (business or what not) and I don't want to log-out.

Whoeverdidthat #2 Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3073 battles

Check this one:

http://wot.ctocopok....oad_cache_e.php

You can analyze Your own dossier cache file there. Find it on Your harddisk in this directory:   C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\dossier_cache

According to the battle time, it should still be working.

Y_O_L_0 #3 Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18934 battles
Thanks! I'm going to check it out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users