just a little guy looking for a place to stay...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jason_W #1 Posted 14 December 2015 - 08:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9483 battles

hey all the name is Jason_W(Roach) i'm looking for a fair good clan that's into strongholds,platoons and just fun also i'm not to new world of tanks, even if i was i really don't give a damn if people think i'm re-rolling for stats because of the stats i have now i couldn't  care less about statistics, so i just switch server's because NA is a wasteland and EU have a few people i would like to platoon with if i get the chance..

also for people who wanna see my stat's here it is.

http://www.noobmeter...on_w/519032536/

Mortal Kombat:

World of Forum's Edition

Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jason_W, 10 January 2016 - 02:55 AM.

Grannymooose #2 Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:12 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6942 battles
  • [BC-A] BC-A

have sent you a pm :great:

JDF_EU #3 Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:41 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4447 battles

Hey Jason,

I know what it's like. Been on the NA server myself for quite some time. 

You are most welcome to join our community. We demand little and provide a lot. Due to the size, this community contains multiple clans using the same teamspeak. There is Wot-Uni 1 and 2 and Havoc 1,2 and 3 and also Havoc-X. And let's not forget about our wot-uni clans on the NA server. Although it is a large community, we successfully managed to keep the "look and feel" as in a small, cozy family. You won't get the feeling you are just a number or a slot to fill up with us. That is my personal guarantee to you.

So, if you want to be in a friendly environment, where you can run platoons, participate in StrongHolds and have fun, look us up!

(We also provide trainingsessions). 

I'd say: join our TS have a chat with us and I'm convinced you will be impressed TS address is: ts.wot-uni.com)

Also: check out Sir Havoc's YouTube or Twitch channel.

Cheers,

JDF65

Jason_W #4 Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9483 battles

View Postgrannymooose, on 14 December 2015 - 07:12 PM, said:

have sent you a pm :great:

View PostJDF65, on 14 December 2015 - 07:41 PM, said:

Hey Jason,

I know what it's like. Been on the NA server myself for quite some time. 

You are most welcome to join our community. We demand little and provide a lot. Due to the size, this community contains multiple clans using the same teamspeak. There is Wot-Uni 1 and 2 and Havoc 1,2 and 3 and also Havoc-X. And let's not forget about our wot-uni clans on the NA server. Although it is a large community, we successfully managed to keep the "look and feel" as in a small, cozy family. You won't get the feeling you are just a number or a slot to fill up with us. That is my personal guarantee to you.

So, if you want to be in a friendly environment, where you can run platoons, participate in StrongHolds and have fun, look us up!

(We also provide trainingsessions). 

I'd say: join our TS have a chat with us and I'm convinced you will be impressed TS address is: ts.wot-uni.com)

Also: check out Sir Havoc's YouTube or Twitch channel.

Cheers,

JDF65

i'm glad to see the reply's but i have chosen to join -VIKINGS-

A_GIO_Rob #5 Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:57 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55735 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
we are a uk clan with 90 members all 18+alot off us old farts lol
we strongholds CW and lots more
if you would like to know more jump on our team speak for a beer and a chat anytime :)
pm 85.236.100.96:11157 pass bull

MCHammereD #6 Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16440 battles
  • [EWOKS] EWOKS

Hello there fellow tanker! :)

You might want to check for the Havoc X gaming community (http://wot-uni.enjin.com/). This community was created by Sir_Havoc specifically to help players improve in a friendly environment. Today we consist of multiple clans, one doing serious clan wars on all tiers mainly, as well as some other clans (Havoc, Wot-Uni .. and many of them) being more on the fun and improvement side of things, doing team battles, strongholds, training sessions, fun games etc.

Havoc 2 sticks a bit out of this as we're referred to as "the asylum". We're a wild, crazy, funny gang, poking and proding the crap out of each other in a way that makes everyone relax and laugh. So if you like strait jackets and see things out there we might be just the clan to be for you! We only require people to be 16+ of age and be willing to use teamspeak when they play World of Tanks. For that we offer you a big community to rely on, to improve, to take part in and have fun! The best way to get an impression on us or H2VOC in particular, get onto our Teamspeak server (ts.wot-uni.com) and an officer will help you out. :) - You can also PM me here if you're interested.

Best regards

MCHammereD (H2VOC Deputy Commander (Admin))

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users