Looking for a Clan-

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

SgtBash05 #1 Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:01 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23293 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R
Hi, my player name is SgtBash05. I am looking for a friendly clan to have fun and improve my gaming at the same time. If any Clan is interested pls message me. Thanks for reading.

Strappster #2 Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:03 AM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hello SgtBash05! :)

You might want to check for the Havoc X gaming community (
http://wot-uni.enjin.com/). This community was created by Sir_Havoc specifically to help players improve in a friendly environment. Today we consist of multiple clans, one doing serious clan wars on all tiers mainly, as well as some other clans (Havoc, Wot-Uni .. and many of them) being more on the fun and improvement side of things, doing team battles, strongholds, training sessions, fun games etc.

Havoc 2 sticks a bit out of this as we're referred to as "the asylum". We play for fun, though there has been talk of team matches and strongholds (don't hold me to that though). The general tone is irreverent bordering on puerile at times (lots of times) but as long as everyone's laughing, we're usually ok with it.

We require people to be aged 16+, have a mature sense of humour and to use teamspeak when they play World of Tanks.
For that we offer you a big community to rely on, to improve, to take part in and have fun! WOT-UNI is part of the clan structure so there are plenty of opportunities to get training or instruction.

The best way to get an impression on us or H2VOC in particular, get onto our Teamspeak server (ts.wot-uni.com) and a recruitment officer will help you out.

Cheers,
Strappster (H2VOC Twonk)

A_GIO_Rob #3 Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:57 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55738 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
we are a uk clan with 90 members all 18+alot off us old farts lol
we strongholds CW and lots more
if you would like to know more jump on our team speak for a beer and a chat anytime :)
pm 85.236.100.96:11157 pass bull

SpruntyMcDuff #4 Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 29505 battles
  • [STDS] STDS
PM Sent

brand1068 #5 Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27940 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

We Recommend Bash to any other clan.

Brand1068

BOF Commander

the_british_admiral #6 Posted 15 December 2015 - 11:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17135 battles
  • [BOF] BOF
bash is the best, take him on

JDF_EU #7 Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:43 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4447 battles

View Postthe_british_admiral, on 15 December 2015 - 11:07 PM, said:

bash is the best, take him on

We will; he just has to be interested in joining our great community. But than again, who wouldn't be....;)

@SgtBash: as Strappster already wrote, you are most welcome to join the Havoc community. We have several clans (Havoc 1,2,3 and X and Wot Uni 1 and 2), but are one happy family sharing the same TeamSpeak.

At this point I'd suggest Wot Uni-2 would be a good place for you. It has nothing to do with your number of battles or something like that, but more the simple fact most clans are pretty filled up at the moment and we have spots open in Wot Uni-2.

So, I'd say hop on to our TeamSpeak (address is: ts.wot-uni.com) and have a chat and some battles with us. This is the best way (in my opinion) to 'test te waters' before you decide where to go.

Looking forward to have a chat with you

Cheers,

JDF65

Havoc Gaming Community

ps: if you haven't done so far, check out Sir Havoc's YouTube or Twitch channel.

SgtBash05 #8 Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23293 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R
Thank you all for your replies, especially to my former clan members from BOF for the thumbs up :). I have decided to join Havoc. Thanx once again for your replies . See you in battle :medal:.

JDF_EU #9 Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:57 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4447 battles

Hey Bash,

Welcome to our community! I'm pretty sure you made the right choise. Don't hesitate to approach me or anyone of us if you need any help, info or whatever.

MCHammereD #10 Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16440 battles
  • [EWOKS] EWOKS

Hello there fellow tanker! :)

You might want to check for the Havoc X gaming community (http://wot-uni.enjin.com/). This community was created by Sir_Havoc specifically to help players improve in a friendly environment. Today we consist of multiple clans, one doing serious clan wars on all tiers mainly, as well as some other clans (Havoc, Wot-Uni .. and many of them) being more on the fun and improvement side of things, doing team battles, strongholds, training sessions, fun games etc.

Havoc 2 sticks a bit out of this as we're referred to as "the asylum". We're a wild, crazy, funny gang, poking and proding the crap out of each other in a way that makes everyone relax and laugh. So if you like strait jackets and see things out there we might be just the clan to be for you! We only require people to be 16+ of age and be willing to use teamspeak when they play World of Tanks. For that we offer you a big community to rely on, to improve, to take part in and have fun! The best way to get an impression on us or H2VOC in particular, get onto our Teamspeak server (ts.wot-uni.com) and an officer will help you out. :) - You can also PM me here if you're interested.

Best regards

MCHammereD (H2VOC Deputy Commander (Admin))

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users