H00LS best Team damage klanu EU?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

D34DSH0T #1 Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 68245 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

Just felt the need to drop this somewhere, as I was TK'd during my 1st battle with JGP E100

Next time some bob is wondering about the inner workings of the automated ban system, feel free to refer to this post - just drive a big fat TD, then you can ruin the game of 2 friendlies without getting hit by the ban hammer :izmena:

Also, if some1 is wondering why "good" players sometimes rage or make offensive comments - this post will also work like a charm.

Merry X-mas H00LS ....

Edited by D34DSH0T, 16 December 2015 - 03:10 PM.

General_Discussion #2 Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 56 battles
They tkilled one of the nicerest persons within the community. Terrible.

D34DSH0T #3 Posted 16 December 2015 - 05:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 68245 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostGeneral_Discussion, on 16 December 2015 - 03:49 PM, said:

They tkilled one of the nicerest persons within the community. Terrible.

Pretty amusing how there's a riot when a player from a good clan does something wrong.

But when some yellow bot does as much team damage as the best player on the enemy team, nobody bats an eye - says something about this community eh? :hiding:

bazdaris #4 Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:15 PM

Major

• Player
  • 35167 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Why he shooted you ???

Desyatnik_Pansy #5 Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:32 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 16762 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postbazdaris, on 16 December 2015 - 05:15 PM, said:

Why he shooted you ???

Considering how much damage he did, he seems to have shot two people. Deliberate trolling if you were to ask me.

D34DSH0T #6 Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 68245 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View Postbazdaris, on 16 December 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

Why he shooted you ???

With his own words, as he contacted me after the battle:

- In a bit more detail; We were pushing banana road (himmelsdorf, south spawn) and crossing into D-line, to engage enemies there, when he stops infront of me causing me to drive into him, he shoots and hits first friendly, then he goes behind me and kills me off from ~1750hp. AFter that he yolo'd away from the situation towards the cap where he died, costing us a total of 3 tier 10's, his own included...

My Question is: Where's the pitchforks? :teethhappy:

Edited by D34DSH0T, 16 December 2015 - 06:58 PM.

Strange_Neighbour #7 Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:27 PM

Major

• Player
  • 2617 battles

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 16 December 2015 - 06:32 PM, said:

Considering how much damage he did, he seems to have shot two people. Deliberate trolling if you were to ask me.

Wrong.

He was jel.

General_Discussion #8 Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 56 battles

View PostD34DSH0T, on 16 December 2015 - 05:46 PM, said:

Pretty amusing how there's a riot when a player from a good clan does something wrong.

But when some yellow bot does as much team damage as the best player on the enemy team, nobody bats an eye - says something about this community eh? :hiding:

So You surely know what I was alluding to? You've become famous for being a raging, insulting TKer yourself. So in my eyes, you and that H00L guy are just two of a kind.

Why are you pointing at your clantag now?

Strange_Neighbour #9 Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:51 PM

Major

• Player
  • 2617 battles

View PostGeneral_Discussion, on 16 December 2015 - 07:42 PM, said:

So You surely know what I was alluding to? You've become famous for being a raging, insulting TKer yourself. So in my eyes, you and that H00L guy are just two of a kind.

Are you witless or a troll?

D34DSH0T #10 Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 68245 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostStrange_Neighbour, on 16 December 2015 - 07:51 PM, said:

Are you witless or a troll?

He managed to score a bad rep. in less than a month, I think it might be both...

Also the obvious fact that he is hiding behind a fake forum account doesn't add to his credibility...

View PostGeneral_Discussion, on 16 December 2015 - 07:42 PM, said:

I am pointing to facts, nothing else.

I was lynched in public over 45 pages of forum vomit (spread in 3 different threads) and even got my own REDDIT thread, it was all legit and no problem, and now I simply raise the question - where's the pitchforks in this case?

I at least have the courtesy of not breaking "name and shame" policies (if you want his name to go at him in a private chat or in game, just PM me and you can have it)

Or does your sense of justice only work 1 way?:child:

Edited by D34DSH0T, 16 December 2015 - 08:07 PM.

Avange_sevenfold #11 Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8019 battles
IMHO, the reason why no one bats an eyelid when a yellow bob does team damage, but gets the pitchfork when a bluenicum does it, is because bluenicums should know better.

Strange_Neighbour #12 Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:25 PM

Major

• Player
  • 2617 battles

View PostAvange_sevenfold, on 16 December 2015 - 08:40 PM, said:

IMHO, the reason why no one bats an eyelid when a yellow bob does team damage, but gets the pitchfork when a bluenicum does it, is because bluenicums should know better.

So it's acceptable for a bad driver to commit man slaughter, but not a professional? I see.

Avange_sevenfold #13 Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8019 battles

View PostStrange_Neighbour, on 16 December 2015 - 09:25 PM, said:

So it's acceptable for a bad driver to commit man slaughter, but not a professional? I see.

No, you do not see. I was not discussing whether it is OK or not. I was merely trying to explain the difference in people's reaction when a unicum does a team damage, compared to when a bad player does it. Since I would expect the unicum to know better, I would be more surprised if he sinks so low as to TK. From bad players I do not expect any rational behaviour, thus will not be surprised if they start to teamkill for the smallest reason. Or for no reason.

Edited by Avange_sevenfold, 16 December 2015 - 10:30 PM.

General_Discussion #14 Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 56 battles

View PostD34DSH0T, on 16 December 2015 - 08:03 PM, said:

He managed to score a bad rep. in less than a month, I think it might be both...

Also the obvious fact that he is hiding behind a fake forum account doesn't add to his credibility...

I am pointing to facts, nothing else.

I was lynched in public over 45 pages of forum vomit (spread in 3 different threads) and even got my own REDDIT thread, it was all legit and no problem, and now I simply raise the question - where's the pitchforks in this case?

I at least have the courtesy of not breaking "name and shame" policies (if you want his name to go at him in a private chat or in game, just PM me and you can have it)

Or does your sense of justice only work 1 way?:child:

I managed to achieve a bad rep in just one thread, for just showing little to no sympathy to a teamkiller who opens a thread about being teamkilled. Sorry. Why should I feel for you in the first place.

If it comforts you so far, I have no understanding and certainly no sympathy for that other teamkiller. It's pretty clear he's an a**hole who deserves the banhammer.

You were mainly lynched for the way you behaved in that certain battle on Erlenberg, not the TK itsself. That's a difference. So where's your replay to prove you behaved more decent this time? I'd love to see you having evolved to a better person. My hopes however are low.

D34DSH0T #15 Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 68245 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostAvange_sevenfold, on 16 December 2015 - 10:06 PM, said:

No, you do not see. I was not discussing whether it is OK or not. I was merely trying to explain the difference in people's reaction when a unicum does a team damage, compared to when a bad player does it. Since I would expect the unicum to know better, I would be more surprised if he sinks so low as to TK. From bad players I do not expect any rational behaviour, thus will not be surprised if they start to teamkill for the smallest reason. Or for no reason.

So according to this logic good/uniqum players are not allowed to get frustrated when they see noobs throwing ez win games 17 battles in a row, but its understandable that said noobs go around randomly teamkilling and ruining  said games by doing so, because you can't expect anything from them? I don't get it. Makes no sense to me.

View PostGeneral_Discussion, on 16 December 2015 - 10:21 PM, said:

I managed to achieve a bad rep in just one thread, for just showing little to no sympathy to a teamkiller who opens a thread about being teamkilled. Sorry. Why should I feel for you in the first place.

If it comforts you so far, I have no understanding and certainly no sympathy for that other teamkiller. It's pretty clear he's an a**hole who deserves the banhammer.

You were mainly lynched for the way you behaved in that certain battle on Erlenberg, not the TK itsself. That's a difference. So where's your replay to prove you behaved more decent this time? I'd love to see you having evolved to a better person. My hopes however are low.

Scottish_tater_sauce is that you??

Any way your double standards are quite redicules. I don't post the replay because I don't wish to break forum rules and get myself banned - naming and shaming - you might remember, the same double standards that were shown in plenty back when I had every peasant on the server on my case in all available channels (forum, in game, YT, REDDIT etc.).

I merely point out that people should not be so busy always blaming good/uniqum players for bad behaviour if they don't do the same to not so good/bad players. That's double standards, get it?

I didn't ask to be the role model of anybody, I'm just some guy playing a game, and if you don't understand this you are not fit to roam the interwebz and should handle with care...

But hey, it's always exciting if you can make a headline which puts some well know clan or player on a limb, isn't it?

Edited by D34DSH0T, 16 December 2015 - 11:53 PM.

somegras #16 Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:25 AM

General

• Player
  • 49765 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
There seems to be a whole lot going on around here in this thread that I don't have a clue about. I don't know what everyone is moaning about, but doing 3.5k teamdamage is unacceptable in any situation.

uti8 #17 Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:03 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 25898 battles

I wonder how there is such a long discussion. This just happens and it sucks. You meet some idiot that cannot handle the situation like a decent person or feels offended by accident or just because he wants to.

Report team damage, complain in the forum but everything else will just make you hurt and bother yourself more then any one else and even less the offender.

In one point I have to agree being that especially the average players, be it yellow, green and so on rage often much more about incompetent teams or players behavior then good ones who understand the reasons for it. Does not mean unicums dont since there are some nasty buggers out there but life is the same on that point.

D34DSH0T #18 Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:47 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 68245 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
Well, I just raise the question, since I've often seen these kinda threads with good/uniqum players/clans in focus, and rarely if ever with some mediocore/bad player/clan in focus.
But most of all because I got rekt by "friendly" fire on my first JGP E100 battle, I felt the need to went it and to see if people would care as much as when I myself was publicly trialed for a TK back in the spring - seems only a few does, which again kinda says a lot about our little community :)

General_Discussion #19 Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 56 battles

View PostD34DSH0T, on 16 December 2015 - 11:49 PM, said:

Scottish_tater_sauce is that you??

Nope, sorry. :trollface:

Block Quote

Any way your double standards are quite redicules.

MY double standards? I don't know for what reason you try to impute to me having ever said something like you are worse or better than that H00L guy. You're just two of a kind, that's all I ever said. 

Block Quote

I don't post the replay because I don't wish to break forum rules and get myself banned - naming and shaming

Block Quote

H00LS best Team damage klanu EU?

Yes. That's definitely no naming and shaming in any way.

Block Quote

But hey, it's always exciting if you can make a headline which puts some well know clan or player on a limb, isn't it?

See the topic you created with your own brain and hands. Sure, H00LS are unknown in comparison with FAME. But again, what do your clans have to do with your current issue?

View Postuti8, on 17 December 2015 - 09:03 AM, said:

I wonder how there is such a long discussion. This just happens and it sucks. You meet some idiot that cannot handle the situation like a decent person or feels offended by accident or just because he wants to.

The OP wanted a discussion about this. That's why he created this topic. I'm gonna help him a little, maybe he's gonna get famous once more.

Edited by General_Discussion, 17 December 2015 - 01:02 PM.

Xino9922 #20 Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:51 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16048 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

Just wow....

Both this thread and the TK-er in the opening...
Worst thing is that H00LS clan are quite good players, should know better imo...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users