Questions regarding alternate accounts.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Romanicarus #1 Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1055 battles
  • [-150-] -150-

First of all, I want to know if alternate accounts are legal.

This article (written by World of Tanks support) says it's ok to use alts. (https://eu.wargaming...kb/articles/556)

However, I think alts were not allowed in the past. 

My problem is that, 2 years ago, I openly stated the I have an alt, in the forum. However, it was the account of another family member.

Now, I wouldn't want to get banned for what I did 2 years ago. I am planning to play this game a lot.

What should I do? Should I contact Wargaming Support and tell them about this problem? Or should I calm down?

Please help me. Thank you.

TsundereWaffle #2 Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26909 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
It allowed to have multiple accounts

LordAxalon #3 Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11141 battles
  • [MIND] MIND

Your allowed to have multiple accounts, you are NOT allowed to share an account with someone else. your best off just sticking with one account, these days the main reason people do a re-roll is to get their stats really high and become a "unicum".

But there are other reasons, i know a fair few people who have a second account just so they can be left alone in peace, turn off all the chats and just play.

if you have any other questions please feel free to contact myself or another moderator and we will do our best to help you or guide you to where you can get the right answers to your questions.

Kind Regards
LordAxalon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users