Jump to content


T95E6


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

LLIYXEPOK #1 Posted 21 December 2015 - 02:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16992 battles
  • 223
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

Sooo, as this Campaign has ended, it is now (SLOWLY) time to choose what you wish to receive.

 

I already have the 907, and an E100, hence the VK isnt that appealing to me anymore (even tho, it looks bad-[edited].)

Will the T95E6 be buffed? Is it going to get changed like the 907 was massively buffed? I'd want one, but idk if its the right choice.. in its current state it looks weak, but fun.



HlTM4CHIN3 #2 Posted 21 December 2015 - 02:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 32827 battles
  • 36
  • Member since:
    12-12-2013
thats a good question, T95E6 for now have realy bad stats, does he gona get buff or not ?

_Red_Bull_Warrior_ #3 Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20996 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    03-20-2013

It needs more HP for sure...

I try it out now on Himelsdorf&a tier 9 stock e50 made it a lot fasther up hill.

Pull up speed the same...

Camo rating with a good crew on it....Not the best to but ok i think...

Ammo...a few rounds more,a nice thing to i think...

Needs to be more mobile for sure or a lot off players gone be not happy about the tank the spend a month on to get it....

 

Its not a crap tank but it need a good buff on the points i post now.



Cobra6 #4 Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:01 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,550
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Created a thread on this one in the US vehicles section with a preview/review.

 

The T95E6 is a bit of everything, it doesn't excel in any special area but it's neither horrible in others, it is a solid vehicle if you don't constantly press it to it's maximum and it's fun to drive, at least for me.

 

Also, here is one of my better matches in video format with some more info and general gameplay.

 


Edited by Cobra6, 22 December 2015 - 11:02 AM.


Fynnegun #5 Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:10 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12676 battles
  • 1,358
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010

Thanks for the review Cobra, by the way I noticed a "huge" buff on the cupola with last patch and change to HD, the armor changed from ~50 to 178.

Still, the tank could be a bit better so we'll see if they buff it someday (I hope).



Cobra6 #6 Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:30 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,550
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostDecept1on, on 22 December 2015 - 10:10 AM, said:

Thanks for the review Cobra, by the way I noticed a "huge" buff on the cupola with last patch and change to HD, the armor changed from ~50 to 178.

Still, the tank could be a bit better so we'll see if they buff it someday (I hope).

 

Yeah the part around the MG shield received a buff indeed but the problem is that that area only makes up roughly 30%-40% of the total cupola so in effect it's pretty mediocre as a buff. Also if you check out the more detailed thread I did on it in the Us vehicles section you can see the top armour of the turret is *very* weak as well.

 

Cobra 6



chakmarin #7 Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:02 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28019 battles
  • 260
  • Member since:
    12-15-2012

Tank is really good, for selling.

 

When I loose all the money on gold ammo, I will sell this piece of ugly crap. 



Fynnegun #8 Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:23 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12676 battles
  • 1,358
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010
The tank should be buffed in an upcoming patch, it can still change in the meantime of course.

Monster95alpha19 #9 Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:28 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 35389 battles
  • 4,000
  • [TKEA] TKEA
  • Member since:
    10-28-2011

View PostDecept1on, on 26 February 2016 - 05:23 PM, said:

The tank should be buffed in an upcoming patch, it can still change in the meantime of course.

 

sounds good then..i gaved up playing it because it's not competitive with other meds..not even with the tier x fv4202

Cobra6 #10 Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:27 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,550
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostDecept1on, on 26 February 2016 - 05:23 PM, said:

The tank should be buffed in an upcoming patch, it can still change in the meantime of course.

 

As long as it's made competitive (in the eyes of the player), everyone will be happy I guess.

 

Cobra 6



Siimcy #11 Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:39 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21705 battles
  • 1,813
  • Member since:
    02-03-2011

View PostDecept1on, on 26 February 2016 - 05:23 PM, said:

The tank should be buffed in an upcoming patch, it can still change in the meantime of course.

 

WG collecting feedback what we dislike/like, buffing FV4202(P) and the T95E6. All hail NewWG.

woe2you #12 Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:18 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 67229 battles
  • 75
  • [22ACU] 22ACU
  • Member since:
    11-12-2011

View PostSiimcy, on 26 February 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:

 

WG collecting feedback what we dislike/like, buffing FV4202(P) and the T95E6. All hail NewWG.

 

People have such short memories... Object 907 was crap then got buffed too.

_Marine__ #13 Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:21 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 416 battles
  • 96
  • [WEOW] WEOW
  • Member since:
    11-02-2013

View Postwoe2you, on 26 February 2016 - 08:18 PM, said:

 

People have such short memories... Object 907 was  is crap then got hardly buffed too.

dat ammo rack makes the tank nearly unplayable



Siimcy #14 Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:39 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21705 battles
  • 1,813
  • Member since:
    02-03-2011

View Postwoe2you, on 26 February 2016 - 07:18 PM, said:

 

People have such short memories... Object 907 was crap then got buffed too.

 

Implying anybody wanted a reward tank with T8 lvl of penetration.

Cobra6 #15 Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:56 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,550
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View Postwoe2you, on 26 February 2016 - 07:18 PM, said:

 

People have such short memories... Object 907 was crap then got buffed too.

 

It was actually buffed before the campaign was over and it was given to the players. Not 2 patches afterwards like this thing.

 

Also, T10 medium with 218 pen on the gun? It needed that buff desperately.

 

Cobra 6

 

 



woe2you #16 Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:11 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 67229 battles
  • 75
  • [22ACU] 22ACU
  • Member since:
    11-12-2011

View PostCobra6, on 26 February 2016 - 07:56 PM, said:

 

It was actually buffed before the campaign was over and it was given to the players. Not 2 patches afterwards like this thing.

 

Also, T10 medium with 218 pen on the gun? It needed that buff desperately.

 

Cobra 6

 

 

 

IIRC the 907 was announced a lot longer before the 3rd campaign and all regions got the campaign at the same time. Still, this isn't WG turning over a new leaf and finally listening to players: people complained about the 907 and it got buffed. People complained about the personal mission requirements and they got changed, people complained about having to platoon and dynamic platoons were implemented. People complained about the Rampage missions and the requirements were changed there too. WG do listen to the players, this isn't new. Are they a model of transparency and two-way conversation? Hell no. But they do listen and they do make changes that they agree are warranted, and it's disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

Edited by woe2you, 26 February 2016 - 09:12 PM.


Cobra6 #17 Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,550
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View Postwoe2you, on 26 February 2016 - 08:11 PM, said:

 

IIRC the 907 was announced a lot longer before the 3rd campaign and all regions got the campaign at the same time. Still, this isn't WG turning over a new leaf and finally listening to players: people complained about the 907 and it got buffed. People complained about the personal mission requirements and they got changed, people complained about having to platoon and dynamic platoons were implemented. People complained about the Rampage missions and the requirements were changed there too. WG do listen to the players, this isn't new. Are they a model of transparency and two-way conversation? Hell no. But they do listen and they do make changes that they agree are warranted, and it's disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

 

No one is saying that, just that they make horrible balance decisions on vehicles, I've been a supertester in the past but if I see the stuff they release now I really wonder what tomato's they have now as supertesters.

 

Just look at the new CZ line:

T7/T8 totally sub par with some baffling decisions (Top turret less gun depression as the stock one *AND* heavier, while it's the same armour layout and size?!).

T9/T10 (borderline) OP.

 

SU-101 had the crap 219 pen gun for 3 years (!!) with shells 25% more expensive than all other T8 TD's which had less penetration and did less damage.

STA-2 premium tank.

Nerfing the Foch155 into the ground making it the worst T10 TD and then releasing the WT-E100 which is even more overpowered.

 

These are some of the more obvious examples.

 

Cobra 6

 



maroar #18 Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:00 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29488 battles
  • 2,462
  • [G__G] G__G
  • Member since:
    10-02-2012

So, next patch I guess?

Or just soon™? :trollface:


Edited by maroar, 15 March 2016 - 12:00 AM.


Fynnegun #19 Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:43 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12676 battles
  • 1,358
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010
Possibly next patch, you know the drill, I can't confirm until it's there.

Cobra6 #20 Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:47 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,550
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostDecept1on, on 15 March 2016 - 10:43 AM, said:

Possibly next patch, you know the drill, I can't confirm until it's there.

 

Awesome, that would be very welcome on general as the 9.14 patch did not include any vehicle balance changes.

 

Since the new CZ line is also a mess with the Tier7/8 being underpowered and the Tier9/10 being overpowered I hope 9.15 isn't too long off.

I'm actually waiting with playing the CZ Tier8 until it's made competitive by buffing the gun depression on the top turret to the same amount of the stock turret (-8) and the weight of the top turret also being brought down.

 

Cobra 6






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users