Pls some1 answer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

TankMaster064 #1 Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 221 battles

My bro forgot his account password (he didnt play from january this year) and have attached his old phone number and cant reset password. So he send ticket 4 days ago and nothing came in his email, my question is how long is he going to wait and is he going to get answer via email because he cant see his ticket. Ty ahead (sry for bad english)

UrQuan #2 Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:57 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19183 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Make sure you use the email attached to the account to send tickets to support to even have a flimsy chance for a password recovery. Also do your best to gather any form of payment proofs (billings to your account by buying gold, tanks whatever from WG)

Considering you got a phone-number attached for security reasons, WoT support will not be easy on assistance if you claim you can't use it. Too many frauds out there who hack emails & attempt to circumvent additional security measures to get their hands on other accounts( of any nature). Due to this, i'ts important you are able to show a proof of billing to them to verify you are indeed the owner of the account & not a fraud.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users