Too many Premium tanks per game that all seem more powerful.

Premium tanks advent sale Over powered

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

CroustibatFR #41 Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:50 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23745 battles

View Postklesk, on 24 December 2015 - 06:34 PM, said:

3) WZ-111 doesn't earn any money.

Not everyone play to earn silver or xp, some just play to have fun or to win (or both). when you don't care about silver, you can spam gold all you want. My platoonmates have like 60 million silver, so premium ammo cost is a non issue for them.

tajj7 #42 Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:30 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29515 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postammarmar, on 12 January 2016 - 03:42 PM, said:

Sure, you should always play your tank strenghts. Just consider that your enemy may also "know what he's doing" and do exactly the same. It only makes sense to do comparisons if both players are of similar skill.

In case of WZ-111 it would be - load HEAT, catch IS-3 in the open, get as close as possible and murder him with DPM.

Even between equally skilled players and the IS3 only using AP whilst the WZ uses HEAT, the IS3 player will win most engagements. 

It's a vastly superior tank, more mobile, better gun, better gun handling.  

Thing is as well the WZ is much more susceptible to the IS3s APCR round as well, so If a WZ was spamming HEAT at me I'd spam premium ammo back at him, dead WZ because he has less chance of bouncing 265 pen APCR compared to the IS3 bouncing his inferior in every way HEAT round.

Also the DPM difference is 118, it's negligible, food consumable for example pretty much negates it, in practicality the WZ reloads 0.76 of a second faster, considering its poorer gun handling it could easily spend that aiming. 

The WZ has no real advantage over an IS3 aside it's MM. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users